Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Friday, 20 Apr 2018, 05:59

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III [V4.0.0.16278 CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 20 Sep 2017, 15:02   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Rui wrote:
Hats off to your persistence. Didn't you have time to reach 100% yourself by now?

I could have tried to start the campaign from the first mission again with DEV mode disabled...

But I cannot play this game without "setsimrate" scripts which enable Slow-mo and allow you to tactically fight each encounter, think about next move, use all of your unit's abilities carefully selecting targets. These scripts require DEV mode.

So, I will never give up waiting for a save game. I don't have any other choice.

Here is the script I'm using (some camera controls as well):

slowmo.scar
  1. voidness_camera = {
  2.     orbit = Camera_GetOrbit(),
  3.     declination = Camera_GetDeclination()
  4. }
  6. function voidness_AdjustOrbit(value)
  7.     voidness_camera.orbit = voidness_camera.orbit + value
  8.     Camera_SetOrbit(voidness_camera.orbit)
  9. end
  11. function voidness_AdjustDeclination(value)
  12.     voidness_camera.declination = voidness_camera.declination + value
  13.     Camera_SetDeclination(voidness_camera.declination)
  14. end
  16. function bindShortCuts()
  18.     unbind([[alt+j]])
  19.     unbind([[alt+k]])
  20.     unbind([[alt+n]])
  21.     unbind([[alt+m]])
  23.     bind([[alt+j]], [[voidness_AdjustOrbit(0.50)]])
  24.     bind([[alt+k]], [[voidness_AdjustOrbit(-0.50)]])
  26.     bind([[alt+n]], [[voidness_AdjustDeclination(0.50)]])
  27.     bind([[alt+m]], [[voidness_AdjustDeclination(-0.50)]])
  29.     bind([[CONTROL+Numpad0]], [[setsimrate(8)]])
  30.     bind([[CONTROL+Numpad1]], [[setsimrate(1)]])
  31.     bind([[CONTROL+Numpad2]], [[setsimrate(2)]])
  32.     bind([[CONTROL+Numpad3]], [[setsimrate(4)]])
  33.     bind([[CONTROL+Numpad4]], [[setsimrate(6)]])
  34.     bind([[CONTROL+Numpad5]], [[setsimrate(10)]])
  35.     bind([[CONTROL+Numpad6]], [[setsimrate(20)]])
  38. end
  40. bindShortCuts()

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Sep 2017, 15:41   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Oh, i see, something like a mod to help with micromanagement. I understand your predicament, maybe someone will be able to share a save.

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Sep 2017, 23:53   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
kerttwes wrote:
Can anyone please provide 100% save game?

For Baldman+Voksi release

Just copy files from: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Dawn of War III\

OK, here you go. Only 2 months later, right?

Anyway, unzip to "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Dawn of War III\" and the archive password is the forum standard "cs.rin.ru" (without quotations).
I did not include my SmartSteamEMU folder or anything else because I have uninstalled the game. Hopefully what's there will be enough for you.

Campaign missions are all done.

Good luck.

Attachment:
DoW3_save_dir.zip

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Monday, 25 Sep 2017, 14:51   Reply with quote
eljuapo37 wrote:
OK, here you go. Only 2 months later, right?

Anyway, unzip to "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Dawn of War III\" and the archive password is the forum standard "cs.rin.ru" (without quotations).
I did not include my SmartSteamEMU folder or anything else because I have uninstalled the game. Hopefully what's there will be enough for you.

Campaign missions are all done.

Good luck.

Thank you. Very sad, but these saves not working.

I've did a little research and it seems like campaign progress is being stored in game dir:

C:\Games\Dawn of War III\saves\

Because deleting this folder resets campaign progression to mission 1. And returning this folder gives me back mission 3.

Only *.log files there, it's coded saves.

Please, can somebody upload "saves" folder with all missions completed?

Posted: Monday, 25 Sep 2017, 14:55   Reply with quote
Lol you don't give up, huh? :ROFL:

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017, 16:45   Reply with quote
Venom wrote:
Lol you don't give up, huh? :ROFL:

Never give up.

Please upload saves.

Posted: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017, 17:00   Reply with quote
You should slowly recognize it, no one answered / messaged you about it. It seems it's not gonna happen.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Sunday, 01 Oct 2017, 21:23   Reply with quote
Venom wrote:
You should slowly recognize it, no one answered / messaged you about it. It seems it's not gonna happen.

Why are you saying that nobody answered me? Plenty of people did, as can be seen above.

eljuapo37 has already tried to help me by uploading his saves, but we discovered that campaign progress is stored in another location.

So, now I just need ~10KB files from the game install dir (with all missions completed):

C:\Games\Dawn of War III\saves\

Eventually somebody will upload this, as I'm prepared to wait for years, maybe decades in this thread.

Posted: Monday, 02 Oct 2017, 12:04   Reply with quote
sounds promising
Quote:
Improved
We’ve removed in-game currency (Skulls), which means you no longer need to purchase Elites and doctrines. With the exception of Elite level and campaign progression rewards, all content will be automatically unlocked for both new and veteran players.
We’ve made some slight changes to the front end; it’s now much easier to jump into a custom match versus AI after completing campaign missions.

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Monday, 02 Oct 2017, 12:13   Reply with quote
That's a step in the right direction. We're only missing the unlocks to be available offline. One can dream.

Posted: Monday, 02 Oct 2017, 18:27   Reply with quote
Not really. This game has multiplayer focus first and foremost. As someone who has spent ~300 hours in online PvP, I can say that there are still tons of game design issues, balance is still no where to be found, and game still lacks very basic features any other RTS has, after almost half a year after release. On top of it campaign is utter trash and AI both in skirmish and campaign is completely braindead. Modding support doesn't help, community has shrank to about 300 players in prime time, and most recently they announced some useless Elites and single 1v1 map, which game doesn't need by long shot. There are no real improvements to the game even planned or announced at this point and for someone who's still on the fence about this game, know this: Relic took contract with M$ and most of their team is working on Age of Empires 4 (which supposedly will be the same dud as DOW III), so you can write off DOW III as officially dead and buried.

$60 bucks down the drain, there's no point even downloading this stinking shit for free if it will be ever fully cracked...

Posted: Monday, 02 Oct 2017, 18:45   Reply with quote
... still you spent 300h in PvP. That means something.

Posted: Monday, 02 Oct 2017, 19:44   Reply with quote
It was 300h of pain, frustration and broken hope... To be serious, several patches ago it was a bit more fun,imbalanced in same way, but variety of strategies was a little better, now meta is reduced to literally single playstyle for all 3 races. People leave in heaps...

Posted: Wednesday, 18 Oct 2017, 17:38   Reply with quote

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 24-Sep-2017) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Posted: Wednesday, 18 Oct 2017, 18:01   Reply with quote
our cracked version is outdated as fuck :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next