Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018, 22:05

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster   
Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 16:00   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
McSwingles wrote:
Isn't that what I said I was going to do if it wasn't up to quality? So why do you need to tell me something I already just told you? Lol.
I really want this to be a good port though. I really do. If they put cheats in FFXV, I'm done x_x

I don't understand how optional stuff you don't have to use and don't even come turned on by default affects quality.

Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 18:24   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
The game won´t have dual audio, only the japanese version will have japanese voices, you can still switch soundtracks on the in game menu
The game is also locked to 30 FPS

Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 18:54   Reply with quote
ps3 version?

Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 18:57   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
SQUARE ENIX :ROFL: GG ( Atleast they r Trying/Experimenting in Every FF Game.... It will be soon enough they get 60FPS in FF XV PC)

Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 22:39   Reply with quote
jokerisdead wrote:
SQUARE ENIX :ROFL: GG ( Atleast they r Trying/Experimenting in Every FF Game.... It will be soon enough they get 60FPS in FF XV PC)

Spoiler

Where's the funny part? Seems pretty good.

Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 22:57   Reply with quote
TheMagikarp wrote:

Where's the funny part? Seems pretty good.

He's expecting GTA V levels of great PC port in old PS2 game.

Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 22:59   Reply with quote
Super flooder
Edarpe wrote:
The game won´t have dual audio, only the japanese version will have japanese voices, you can still switch soundtracks on the in game menu
The game is also locked to 30 FPS

The english dub is very good and quite emotive. People is still trying to make fun of the out of context Tidus laugh tho.

Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 23:32   Reply with quote
Banned
acewing905 wrote:
McSwingles wrote:
Isn't that what I said I was going to do if it wasn't up to quality? So why do you need to tell me something I already just told you? Lol.
I really want this to be a good port though. I really do. If they put cheats in FFXV, I'm done x_x

I don't understand how optional stuff you don't have to use and don't even come turned on by default affects quality.

I dont understand how your view is so superior when you never understand anything. Not gonna mention how many ppl's save files got ruined when they accidentally turned on a cheat and didnt know it and can't revert. Whoops just did. Sowry...
Wait, how many cheat codes do you see readily available in a game again? Zero? Okay!
Why release a game when you don't even want users to play it??? Don't give me the whack lecture about I still play games when they are exploited from the ground up through cheats. Yeeeah, no you don't. No challenge = No game. If you want to cheat your way through, doesn't make sense for you to spend that money to just 'look at' something you can view on youtube.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 00:47   Reply with quote
I have this HD Remastered in PS3 and is great, in come with 2 extra DLC missions apart of the two games

Asus Strix Z270E Gaming - Intel I7 7700K - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - 16 Gbs DDR 4 (2x8) G.Skill Trident Z 3600 Mhz - NZXT Hale 82 v2 700W - Sentey Triac (with two extra coolers Cooler Master JetFlo 120mm Blue at the top) - Philips 39PFL3508G 39" Smart TV Full HD - Asus Orion Pro and Razer Kraken - Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Speed L - Noganet NKB-800 - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows - Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB & Toshiba DT01ACA050 500GB - Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 & Windows 10 Pro x64

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 02:04   Reply with quote
McSwingles wrote:
acewing905 wrote:
McSwingles wrote:

I dont understand how your view is so superior when you never understand anything. Not gonna mention how many ppl's save files got ruined when they accidentally turned on a cheat and didnt know it and can't revert. Whoops just did. Sowry...
Wait, how many cheat codes do you see readily available in a game again? Zero? Okay!
Why release a game when you don't even want users to play it??? Don't give me the whack lecture about I still play games when they are exploited from the ground up through cheats. Yeeeah, no you don't. No challenge = No game. If you want to cheat your way through, doesn't make sense for you to spend that money to just 'look at' something you can view on youtube.

1. If you turn on a cheat without knowing what it does, it's entirely your own fault.
2. "Why release a game when you don't even want users to play it???" This makes no sense. Of course they want people to play it. Are you a 12 year old kid with learning disabilities?
3. If you want challenge, you play the game normally. The way it is set up by default. End of story. Anything beyond that is your own choice. You're simply going "waaaaaaah I don't want the game to support things I don't like" like a brain dead chimpanzee.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 04:00   Reply with quote
They better unlock japanese voices for the west too, or at least a mod/files be found on the web, cause I don't plan to listen to that garbage of dub. I would have nothing against it if it was decent, but no, the translation is HORRIBLE (both dialogues and items name), they changed even personalties of Tidus and co. I played years ago the japanese version on my ps2 (I can read and understand japanese, not motherlanguage level but I know what I read and listen to). There is literally nothing that would make me spend money for this lazy port. Usually I don't complain about 30fps in games, but the original ran at 60, and this port can't? On top of that no japanese voices? Heck, I can run my old copy with pcsx2 and get a better experience.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 11:32   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Never played this Final Fantasy , only 7 8 9 and a little bit 13.

Good 6 hrs now , than its released.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 13:15   Reply with quote
Banned
ppl complain about fps and a language they don't speak (either of which doesn't take away from the experience at all) yet I get critisized about trying to make sure of perfect controller functionality (the steering wheel to your car) being a must. Lol, priority ain't it :P

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 13:33   Reply with quote
Gurlok wrote:
Usually I don't complain about 30fps in games, but the original ran at 60, and this port can't? On top of that no japanese voices? Heck, I can run my old copy with pcsx2 and get a better experience.

It didn't the Ps2 and all the other old consoles for CRT TVs work totally different from hardware today because CRT TVs where interlaced.
If it runs at 60fps interlaced, it runs at an effective 30fps.
Because modern monitors 'can't handle' interlaced material, the computer must churn up twice the effective framerate to run at the same speed that's why it seems to run at 60 fps in PCSX2 but it's still only 30 fps internally.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 13:36   Reply with quote
McSwingles wrote:
ppl complain about fps and a language they don't speak (either of which doesn't take away from the experience at all) yet I get critisized about trying to make sure of perfect controller functionality (the steering wheel to your car) being a must. Lol, priority ain't it :P

Low FPS doesn't take away from the experience but optional features you don't like but can be turned off do? You're a fucking riot.

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next