CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018, 14:13

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster   
Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 14:02   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
You can't have 60 fps with these old games, its the same with an emulator, I saw many games having massive ghosting because of the port, don't forget they were made to be played on a CRT monitor.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 14:09   Reply with quote
McSwingles wrote:
ppl complain about fps and a language they don't speak

Speak for yourself. Just because you can't doesn't mean others can't.
I swear, EOPs always brings this argument when Dual Audio is being discussed.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 14:43   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Jourgensen wrote:
You can't have 60 fps with these old games, its the same with an emulator, I saw many games having massive ghosting because of the port, don't forget they were made to be played on a CRT monitor.

This is a port of the HD Remaster, not of the original PS2 games.
Not to mention, the NTSC original PS2 game actually ran at 60 FPS.

And now someone will bring that garbage "but it was interlaced" excuse again. Try running FF X in PCSX2.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 14:48   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
In 3 hrs we will see how good the steam version is ;)

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 14:49   Reply with quote
acewing905 wrote:
Jourgensen wrote:

This is a port of the HD Remaster, not of the original PS2 games.
Not to mention, the NTSC original PS2 game actually ran at 60 FPS.

And now someone will bring that garbage "but it was interlaced" excuse again. Try running FF X in PCSX2.

This. The game ran at actually 60 fps, heck, many games did. And dammit, I can argue about the language, as I understand japanese, I even translate games from time to time as a form of hobby. And I can say that every FF title had horrible translations, from spell names (which changed even depending on the console they were developed for) to item description and so on.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:00   Reply with quote
Banned
Yumivi wrote:
McSwingles wrote:

Inb4 you then think about complaining about filesize from said multi languages making the game way bigger than what it already is. And why are you speaking to me in english again if you're not comfortable playing your games in english? Exactly. Pointless rant about nothing. A Seinfield show :p

acewing905 wrote:
McSwingles wrote:
ppl complain about fps and a language they don't speak (either of which doesn't take away from the experience at all) yet I get critisized about trying to make sure of perfect controller functionality (the steering wheel to your car) being a must. Lol, priority ain't it :P

Low FPS doesn't take away from the experience but optional features you don't like but can be turned off do? You're a fucking riot.

yeah I'm so much of a riot that a very many ppl have complained about ruining their save files because they can't turn the cheats off. yep, I'm so wrong again. Almost as rioty of the ppl who pay $60 to just 'watch' a game for said cheats. Yep, I never make any common sense at all....

News flash. You've never thought to have complained about fps back in the psx, genesis, etc days until the ps3 days where everyone else want to copycat each other. Hence, fps don't matter xD

Last edited by McSwingles on Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:06, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:01   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Yeah, excluding 12, all FF English Dub were awful, either from the actors or the translation, and 10 is the worst.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:03   Reply with quote
McSwingles wrote:
Yumivi wrote:
McSwingles wrote:

Inb4 you then think about complaining about filesize from said multi languages making the game way bigger than what it already is. And why are you speaking to me in english again if you're not comfortable playing your games in english? Exactly. Pointless rant about nothing. A Seinfield show :p

You must be a troll, and bad at it. This is an english forum and we talk in english. I could care less about a game size if I can choose whatever i prefer, I will never understand how people prefer to have less options than more. Do you have space issues? Delete the other voice files like anyone did with XIII.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:13   Reply with quote
Banned
Ppl like you get together to ruin game popularity because of silly stuff like no other languages, no easy mode, and pointless fps arguments. Why don't you focus on more important stuff than just copycatting other ppl. How ppl talk sounds no more or no less sillier than any other language. Silly weeaboo things are silly. Oh noes, Tidus's laugh was awkward. Let's say the whole game voices is bad!!! Rawrblue e9a;hg[gah...
Logic!

Peace out keyboard warrior, off to do stuff.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:25   Reply with quote
McSwingles wrote:
Ppl like you get together to ruin game popularity because of silly stuff like no other languages, no easy mode, and pointless fps arguments. Why don't you focus on more important stuff than just copycatting other ppl. How ppl talk sounds no more or no less sillier than any other language. Silly weeaboo things are silly. Oh noes, Tidus's laugh was awkward. Let's say the whole game voices is bad!!! Rawrblue e9a;hg[gah...
Logic!

Peace out keyboard warrior, off to do stuff.

I would never lower myself to copycat somebody else. If I want to buy something, I check first if there is what I want or consider mandatory. If the game has dual audio, why the hell should I be forced to listen to the english one, while I know both english, japanese, and Italian (since it's my motherlanguage). I'm damn tired to hear bad dubs and translation. I can turn on japanese subtitle but not voices? This makes no sense. What makes me laugh even more is how the english audience was settled with english dubs from the psx era while the rest of the west didn't get proper dubs in their language, getting only text translations (if there were). The same shit would happen even if there were ONLY japanese voices, because the english community would rant about non existent english dub.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:30   Reply with quote
McSwingles wrote:
acewing905 wrote:
McSwingles wrote:
ppl complain about fps and a language they don't speak (either of which doesn't take away from the experience at all) yet I get critisized about trying to make sure of perfect controller functionality (the steering wheel to your car) being a must. Lol, priority ain't it :P

Low FPS doesn't take away from the experience but optional features you don't like but can be turned off do? You're a fucking riot.

yeah I'm so much of a riot that a very many ppl have complained about ruining their save files because they can't turn the cheats off. yep, I'm so wrong again. Almost as rioty of the ppl who pay $60 to just 'watch' a game for said cheats. Yep, I never make any common sense at all....

News flash. You've never thought to have complained about fps back in the psx, genesis, etc days until the ps3 days where everyone else want to copycat each other. Hence, fps don't matter xD
Of course you don't make any sense. If you don't like cheats, don't turn them on. If you did and ruined it for yourself, it's your own fault. Don't blame the game for it.
And framerates matter regardless of the platform. Just because you're 12 years old and have no knowledge whatsoever about how games work, doesn't mean other people don't either.

Also, this language "debate" doesn't even matter because the Steam page already mentions both English and Japanese voices. That way, everyone gets to choose the language they want, even if the game gets bigger as a result. I'm sure there'll be repacks or loose files for people who want a smaller download size.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:36   Reply with quote
acewing905 wrote:
McSwingles wrote:
Also, this language "debate" doesn't even matter because the Steam page already mentions both English and Japanese voices. That way, everyone gets to choose the language they want, even if the game gets bigger as a result. I'm sure there'll be repacks or loose files for people who want a smaller download size.

This is wrong, sadly. There is a debate in which only the asia get the japanese voices, while the rest the english ones. A really stupid choice. You can find more info on the steam forums.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:39   Reply with quote
Retired
enough guys! take it to PM's!

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:48   Reply with quote
machine4578 wrote:
enough guys! take it to PM's!

Sorry machine4578, I gunned the accelerator, my bad.

Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2016, 15:51   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
So Doom have D , now wait for this game today :D...

Few hours only than play a nice game finally.

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next