Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Tuesday, 25 Sep 2018, 05:08

English | Русский




Reply to topic  [ 1442 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Thursday, 24 May 2018, 09:42   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Thursday, 23 Jun 2016, 09:32
Posts: 2581
Location: The lonesome crowded West
Did you apply the XDelta before you applied the DLC files from page 65? Because those are outdated.
Nimryel made patches for the DLC files only, install them to bring your DLC to .257.

Also make sure to always read the notes that come with the patches and follow the right installation order, i.e. which previous version is required to install a patch.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Thursday, 24 May 2018, 10:04   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 09 Mar 2009, 22:22
Posts: 8141
Location: Volatile memory
It's probably easiest just to get the DLC files + latest patch for them (viewtopic.php?p=1662816#p1662816 + viewtopic.php?p=1693248#p1693248).
I've also attached a SFV of v1.0.0.257 with all DLC, for anyone wishing to check their files.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Image
“I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
ᴄᴀᴛs, he said eventually. ᴄᴀᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ.”

― Terry Pratchett, Sourcery


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Thursday, 24 May 2018, 20:18   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Tuesday, 21 Apr 2009, 08:49
Posts: 105
So uhm, was this added with the latest patch (257)?
Sid Meiers Civilization VI\CTP\gamedata\etc\ca-bundle.crt


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Thursday, 24 May 2018, 20:28   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 09 Mar 2009, 22:22
Posts: 8141
Location: Volatile memory
*checks log*
Yup.

_________________
Image
“I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
ᴄᴀᴛs, he said eventually. ᴄᴀᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ.”

― Terry Pratchett, Sourcery


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Thursday, 24 May 2018, 21:00   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Tuesday, 21 Apr 2009, 08:49
Posts: 105
Thanks, thought something fishy was going on with the game... ::)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 00:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
User avatar
Joined: Thursday, 15 Mar 2018, 03:05
Posts: 12
Nimryel wrote:
It's probably easiest just to get the DLC files + latest patch for them (viewtopic.php?p=1662816#p1662816 + viewtopic.php?p=1693248#p1693248).
I've also attached a SFV of v1.0.0.257 with all DLC, for anyone wishing to check their files.

It worked, much thanks! I really appreciate it.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 02:11   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Thursday, 12 Oct 2017, 08:31
Posts: 3
Hello a lot of my friends play this on steam. Can I download the files off of the first page and be able to play with them over steam? There are 89 pages I sifted through a lot of it and don't really know where to start. If anybody could help me please.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 06:40   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 06:14
Posts: 7
Hello. Can someone please upload these mods?

[[Please login to see this link.]]

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Thank you in advance!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 07:09   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Thursday, 23 Jul 2015, 21:55
Posts: 1294
Location: Xanadu
ortourus wrote:
Hello. Can someone please upload these mods?
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]

1373489734
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

899899153
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

_________________
 
Close only counts in Hand Shoes and Horse Grenades.
Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 08:02   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 06:14
Posts: 7
HorseGrenades wrote:
ortourus wrote:
Hello. Can someone please upload these mods?
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]

1373489734
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

899899153
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

Many. many thanks!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Sunday, 27 May 2018, 07:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 17:30
Posts: 2
Can someone please re-upload Religion Expanded?
[[Please login to see this link.]]
Should we just create a mega folder and upload all the mods from the workshop to that, so they are easier to find and/or check if they have already been uploaded?


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Sunday, 27 May 2018, 07:40   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Thursday, 23 Jul 2015, 21:55
Posts: 1294
Location: Xanadu
stratocummulus wrote:
Can someone please re-upload Religion Expanded?
[[Please login to see this link.]]
Should we just create a mega folder and upload all the mods from the workshop to that, so they are easier to find and/or check if they have already been uploaded?

Lucky I don't sleep. Mega probably would be more organized, but I'm not setup for it. And I always end up blowing through daily quotas due to their crappy interface. So if someone else wants to do most of the mods, then have at it.

1178185727
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

_________________
 
Close only counts in Hand Shoes and Horse Grenades.
Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Sunday, 27 May 2018, 15:18   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 17:30
Posts: 2
HorseGrenades wrote:
stratocummulus wrote:
Can someone please re-upload Religion Expanded?
[[Please login to see this link.]]
Should we just create a mega folder and upload all the mods from the workshop to that, so they are easier to find and/or check if they have already been uploaded?

Lucky I don't sleep. Mega probably would be more organized, but I'm not setup for it. And I always end up blowing through daily quotas due to their crappy interface. So if someone else wants to do most of the mods, then have at it.

1178185727
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]



Thanks a lot.
I could have a look at it but I will be gone weekdays for the next few weeks...


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Sunday, 27 May 2018, 19:54   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 06:14
Posts: 7
Could you please also upload these mods as well when you have the time?

[[Please login to see this link.]]

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Thanks in advance. I would really appreciate it.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI   
Posted: Sunday, 27 May 2018, 20:25   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Thursday, 23 Jul 2015, 21:55
Posts: 1294
Location: Xanadu
ortourus wrote:
Could you please also upload these mods as well when you have the time?
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]

1358089133
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

879431217
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

_________________
 
Close only counts in Hand Shoes and Horse Grenades.
Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 1442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 97  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brassica, carrieres78, carrot_soup, chosen0001, daks_b, demde, demonius71, dicrif, fjollerup, Gamghaomel, GekIdee34, Google [Bot], ioda17, kaboOo, kaseya14, kevinmarz1, lauri14, m18, Majored, miketmet, mrblubb, orreppice, oysta1109, Ringeril, RockBottom81, rukavina, Ryonin, sekula, Serrano, staberinde, starhub, Titeuf, tjia1452, tnsagess, VASILE UNGUREANU, xeviax_jr, zod9876 and 35 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group