It is currently Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 22:52

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 2165 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands   
Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 01:02   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Jefry Se7en wrote:
@pguerreiro you run on laptop?

And just offtopic question guys, should some of you able to play together with eac-launcher parameter, mean you should be able to play other games together like Watch Dogs 2 and Far Cry 5 if still use it right? But of course you can't play with other player if they dont use that parameter.

No laptop, damn! :D
8350 @ 4800 and r9390x. All ultra settings except shadows @ high, and almost 60 FPS most case scenario and lots of vegetation view FPS go to 35 minimum, on 1080p.

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 02:21   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
^^^
I doubt if you want to try 720p or 900p but thats the best to get better fps (or maybe the same). Well i dont think each update release ever mention about graphic performance instead fix some bugs and connection problem while adding new mission files. OR maybe im wrong again.

@sifupepe both dlc from #fisher is still working on latest game, mean even some of them getting update, it still have the same md5.

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 02:54   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
I have base game latest update and the 2 dlcs from fisher rip they work fine, as for the "can't connect" have u blocked the exe in the firewall ?

Jefry Se7en wrote:
And just offtopic question guys, should some of you able to play together with eac-launcher parameter, mean you should be able to play other games together like Watch Dogs 2 and Far Cry 5 if still use it right? But of course you can't play with other player if they dont use that parameter.

Don't own FC5 so don't know about it, as for WD2 once u use the parameter the game tells you that u can't access online features though randoms can still join you the game disconnects them in a few seconds saying something like failed eac check or something like that
I also noticed while using the parameter in WD2 uplay challenges and achievements don't unlock
on the bright side once u use the dlc unlocker with the parameter on WD2 the dlcs stay unlocked after reverting back to the original eac files and removing the parameter

Listia: [[Please login to see this link.]]
[*][*]Listia is like ebay but free, Tremor Games is a site you really need to check out

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 02:59   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Warnings: 1/3
Abd-Allah Mohamed Refat wrote:
I have base game latest update and the 2 dlcs from fisher rip they work fine, as for the "can't connect" have u blocked the exe in the firewall ?

Jefry Se7en wrote:

Don't own FC5 so don't know about it, as for WD2 once u use the parameter the game tells you that u can't access online features though randoms can still join you the game disconnects them in a few seconds saying something like failed eac check or something like that
I also noticed while using the parameter in WD2 uplay challenges and achievements don't unlock
on the bright side once u use the dlc unlocker with the parameter on WD2 the dlcs stay unlocked after reverting back to the original eac files and removing the parameter

uff, now i can't get online, with my legit version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, your method hurt my game, im only can play offline :evil:

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 03:05   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:
uff, now i can't get online, with my legit version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, your method hurt my game, im only can play offline :evil:
when it first connected online then stopped and is now offline have u changed something in the middle, also is ur uplay online ?

[*][*]Listia is like ebay but free, Tremor Games is a site you really need to check out

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 03:08   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:
when it first connected online then stopped and is now offline have u changed something in the middle, also is ur uplay online ?

yes, i have uplay online, do you read my post of the page 141?, please read it

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 03:16   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:

yes I read ur post, but I need info to try and sort this out... when u used the dlc unlocker method then went back to playing legit what did you do, what files did you change cause chances are that u missed up with those files

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 03:23   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:

yes I read ur post, but I need info to try and sort this out... when u used the dlc unlocker method then went back to playing legit what did you do, what files did you change cause chances are that u missed up with those files

now , i deleted the dlc unlocker(and i copy-paste the original aux_uplay.dll) and two emu of easyanticheat (.sys and .dll, and i copy-paste the original .sys and dll) and i cant get online, and it is impossible, the game say: you cant connect of ubi servers and i have the legit game!!!! :twisted:

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 03:37   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:
now , i deleted the dlc unlocker(and i copy-paste the original aux_uplay.dll) and two emu of easyanticheat (.sys and .dll, and i copy-paste the original .sys and dll) and i cant get online, and it is impossible, the game say: you cant connect of ubi servers and i have the legit game!!!! :twisted:

Ubisoft Game Launcher folder uplay_aux_r164.dll file
C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat folder EasyAntiCheat.sys file
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat folder EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file
those are the 3 original files that u need to revert back, I just checked my game it is working fine and connected online restart ur pc

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 03:43   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:

Ubisoft Game Launcher folder uplay_aux_r164.dll file
C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat folder EasyAntiCheat.sys file
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat folder EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file
those are the 3 original files that u need to revert back, I just checked my game it is working fine and connected online restart ur pc

yes i did this, :mad: , i said it, i copy-paste the original 3 dll(one .sys) , and i can't get online again, some other suggestion, and yes i shutdown my pc 2 times and i dont got changes :cry: , i tried with your method, because i dont have the season pass, just the standar game without dlc, :(

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 03:55   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:
yes i did this, :mad: , i said it, i copy-paste the original 3 dll(one .sys) , and i can't get online again, some other suggestion, and yes i shutdown my pc 2 times and i dont got changes :cry: , i tried with your method, because i dont have the season pass, just the standar game without dlc, :(

last ideas that I can think of
Uplay > game properties > verify files
windows firewall make sure u didn't block ghost recon wildlands by accident
restart ur router

also give me a screenshot of the error message

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 05:31   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:

restart ur router

ok, thank you, i will do the steps

-------EDIT-------------
it works!, now we need these dlc_10 and dlc_20 with the last update, does someone have these?

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 05:33   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:
sifupepe wrote:

restart ur router

ok, thank you, i will do the steps

it works!, now we need these dlc_10 and dlc_20 with the last update, does someone have these?

Verify files first.. then after delete UPLAY all the way. Do not delete saved games or games folder. Re-install uplay. Add DLC files from unlocker. Make sure exe has correct params. You should now be back online..

Mobo : H81M-HD3 CPU : Intel Core i7-4770 3.40 x 8 Ram : 16gig DDR3 GPU : Nvidia GF GTX 960

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 05:36   Reply with quote
@sidewinder75 I SAID, IT WORKS!, you dont read, for me works again, we need only dlc_10 and dlc_20 with the last update ...

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 08:41   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
viewtopic.php?p=1664933#p1664933

Re-uploaded to latest version of the game.

Reply to topic  [ 2165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145  Next