It is currently Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018, 08:05

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 2232 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands   
Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 09:06   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Jefry Se7en wrote:
^^^
I doubt if you want to try 720p or 900p but thats the best to get better fps (or maybe the same). Well i dont think each update release ever mention about graphic performance instead fix some bugs and connection problem while adding new mission files. OR maybe im wrong again.

@sifupepe both dlc from #fisher is still working on latest game, mean even some of them getting update, it still have the same md5.

And no mssa,, only temporal AA,.
The better way to have more steady FPS, is to lock the fps@45 and the game stays very playable.

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 12:20   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
sifupepe wrote:
ok, thank you, i will do the steps

-------EDIT-------------
it works!, now we need these dlc_10 and dlc_20 with the last update, does someone have these?

Glad to hear, was it firewall or router ?

Listia: [[Please login to see this link.]]
[*][*]Listia is like ebay but free, Tremor Games is a site you really need to check out

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 13:49   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
MrSkaizo wrote:
https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1664933#p1664933

Re-uploaded to latest version of the game.

thanks a lot!!!

-- Edit --

Abd-Allah Mohamed Refat wrote:
sifupepe wrote:
ok, thank you, i will do the steps

-------EDIT-------------
it works!, now we need these dlc_10 and dlc_20 with the last update, does someone have these?

Glad to hear, was it firewall or router ?

a trouble of firewall

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 17:10   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:
@sidewinder75 I SAID, IT WORKS!, you dont read, for me works again, we need only dlc_10 and dlc_20 with the last update ...

Yeah I read.. Maybe this is for someone else that had issues, unlike yourself, that didn't say IT WORKS!..

Mobo : H81M-HD3 CPU : Intel Core i7-4770 3.40 x 8 Ram : 16gig DDR3 GPU : Nvidia GF GTX 960

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 17:27   Reply with quote
sidewinder75 wrote:
sifupepe wrote:
@sidewinder75 I SAID, IT WORKS!, you dont read, for me works again, we need only dlc_10 and dlc_20 with the last update ...

Yeah I read.. Maybe this is for someone else that had issues, unlike yourself, that didn't say IT WORKS!..

its the same respect the performance than cracked version of CPY or STEAMPUNKS, but the crack CPY is better than STEAMPUNKS crack, but the game runs the same, i said this since a lot time, i tested the dlc_10 and dlc_20 with the last update and runs the same still, :mad: , the release of CPY has exactly the same performance of the last version and single player content, maybe with this method you can access to sam fisher mission(just 15 minutes of gameplay, i played it ::D ) and some weapons of the last update and the achievements on screen of uplay, but for me is the same, but with this method if more people have this fix, they can play co-op, this is nice :geek:

Posted: Friday, 25 May 2018, 22:19   Reply with quote
Hy all,
I have good news, I have managed to make it work the trial version @ 100% with dlc10 and dlc20 :D
Its very easy actually, just copy the files UbiDenuvo.dll, UbiDLC.ini, uplay_aux_r164.dll inside folder "x:\Ubisoft Game Launcher\" and replace all. Make backup if u like.
and EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to folder "x:\Games\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat\" and replace it. Make backup if u like it.
That's it happy gamming.
Guys now I have a question, is it possible to play the trial version offline? If I put Uplay offline the game just quit, cause server failed connection, fuck !?!
As for the dlc's just download the link that MrSkaizo already posted in page 132.
The only instructions that made my game to work flawlessly, were from MrSkaizo thanks man for all the work and files :THUMBS UP:

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 00:02   Reply with quote
@pguerreiro ????, i said it works , with the method of @Abd-Allah Mohamed Refat, are you serious?

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 02:02   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:
@pguerreiro ????, i said it works , with the method of @Abd-Allah Mohamed Refat, are you serious?

once he hits the 6hrs limit he will come back here.

[*][*]Listia is like ebay but free, Tremor Games is a site you really need to check out

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 02:21   Reply with quote
Abd-Allah Mohamed Refat wrote:
sifupepe wrote:

once he hits the 6hrs limit he will come back here.

Yep.. He will..

Mobo : H81M-HD3 CPU : Intel Core i7-4770 3.40 x 8 Ram : 16gig DDR3 GPU : Nvidia GF GTX 960

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 19:45   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:

Fuuuuuuckkkk, seriously??? I have read it somewhere in here that the file UbiDLC.ini would free the game of the 6 hours locked down??? Is it false??? So what should I do more?
Is this post false???
"Abd-Allah Mohamed Refat wrote:
Update on trial unlocking status using the DLC unlcoker

As said before the steps are here viewtopic.php?p=1686468#p1686468 and the DLC unlocker dl link on first page

Now thanks to sidewinder75 we did testing this method and it is solid, you only need to use this modified UbiDLC.ini file to be able to continue playing after you hit the trial time limit, remember you can't play PVP or Coop but all other online features is on (uplay achievements, Uplay club challenges and rewards, in-game challenges, Task forces...)"

-- Edit --

pguerreiro wrote:
sifupepe wrote:

Fuuuuuuckkkk, seriously??? I have read it somewhere in here that the file UbiDLC.ini would free the game of the 6 hours locked down??? Is it false??? So what should I do more?

Is this post false???

As said before the steps are here viewtopic.php?p=1686468#p1686468 and the DLC unlocker dl link on first page

Now thanks to sidewinder75 we did testing this method and it is solid, you only need to use this modified UbiDLC.ini file to be able to continue playing after you hit the trial time limit, remember you can't play PVP or Coop but all other online features is on (uplay achievements, Uplay club challenges and rewards, in-game challenges, Task forces...)"

-- Edit --

Why are you guys so quiet now???
I have no response from neither of you???
So the file UbiDLC.ini does not unlock shit of the trial game???
I do not know why all the false lead's, fuck!!!! :-|

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 20:11   Reply with quote
@pguerreiro the method of @Abd-Allah Mohamed Refat works perfectly for unlock whole game and all dlc,if you need take a course of computing, take it!!

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 20:49   Reply with quote
@pguerreiroyou are amazing, anyway if u do use the ubidlc.ini file that I have uploaded here viewtopic.php?p=1688707#p1688707 then your game will keep working after the 6hrs limit

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 20:53   Reply with quote
sifupepe wrote:
@pguerreiro the method of @Abd-Allah Mohamed Refat works perfectly for unlock whole game and all dlc,if you need take a course of computing, take it!!

Your fathers did not have the time to educate you, and I do not want to waste more of my preciouses time trying to teach you nothing. Probably you know everything, and good for you.
At the beginning when I become a member of this site, I thought I have found a good place to share ideas and know-how of hacking and pirate games.
But the time passed, and now I only see Spoiled Brats without no education, that ruin completely this community.

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 21:13   Reply with quote
Credits where credits are due: Steam006 and Christsnatcher for the amazing dlc unlocker which all that wouldn't have happened without it
SM03 & Eisan their detailed steps on how to use it

and now ur post
pguerreiro wrote:
Hy all,
I have good news, I have managed to make it work the trial version @ 100% with dlc10 and dlc20 :D
Its very easy actually, just copy the files UbiDenuvo.dll, UbiDLC.ini, uplay_aux_r164.dll inside folder "x:\Ubisoft Game Launcher\" and replace all. Make backup if u like.
and EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to folder "x:\Games\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat\" and replace it. Make backup if u like it.
That's it happy gamming.
Guys now I have a question, is it possible to play the trial version offline? If I put Uplay offline the game just quit, cause server failed connection, fuck !?!
As for the dlc's just download the link that MrSkaizo already posted in page 132.
The only instructions that made my game to work flawlessly, were from MrSkaizo thanks man for all the work and files :THUMBS UP:

Gives no credits, you even used the UBIDLC.ini I modified
Spoiler
pguerreiro wrote:
sifupepe wrote:

Is this post false???

-- Edit --

pguerreiro wrote:
sifupepe wrote:

Is this post false???

-- Edit --

Why are you guys so quiet now???
I have no response from neither of you???
So the file UbiDLC.ini does not unlock shit of the trial game???
I do not know why all the false lead's, fuck!!!! :-|
So what kind of creature are you !!!!!

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 21:34   Reply with quote
@Abd-Allah Mohamed Refat
I would like to be your English teacher, in 1st place.

Reply to topic  [ 2232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 149  Next