I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Violent, Gore, Action
Developer: CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
Publisher: CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
Release Date: Jan. 25, 2019
Language(s): English*, French*, Italian*, German*, Spanish*, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese*, Korean
*languages with full audio support
Operating system(s): Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Full controller support

About The Game
A deadly virus engulfs the residents of Raccoon City in September of 1998, plunging the city into chaos as flesh eating zombies roam the streets for survivors.

An unparalleled adrenaline rush, gripping storyline, and unimaginable horrors await you.

Witness the return of Resident Evil 2.

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX™-6300 or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
  • DirectX: Version 11

Recommended:
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 or AMD FX™-9590 or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480 with 3GB VRAM
  • DirectX: Version 11

Trailers
Spoiler

Screenshots
Spoiler

Last edited by Fawaz on Friday, 22 Jun 2018, 14:30, edited 2 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Resident Evil 2 REmake (Pre-Release Thread)   
Posted: Saturday, 18 Jun 2016, 05:50   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Finally, the best RE by far gets a remake.

Posted: Saturday, 18 Jun 2016, 08:19   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Banned
Blasting away zombies in third person view!! This was made before Capcom went insane with Resident Evil 7 as they now have turned it into a first person view walking horror simulator.

Posted: Saturday, 18 Jun 2016, 19:31   Reply with quote
I hope producer Hirabayashi lives up to his word. I'm a little skeptical, but we'll see.

Posted: Sunday, 19 Jun 2016, 08:26   Reply with quote
Star Citizen wrote:
Blasting away zombies in third person view!! This was made before Capcom went insane with Resident Evil 7 as they now have turned it into a first person view walking horror simulator.

You know, I'm sure the same exact considerations were made by people 12 years ago when RE4 was announced - it was a major shakedown for the franchise that profoundly changed the gameplay but ultimately paid off. So after the mess that was RE6 I can appreciate that they want to try something different again - first-person is a good choice for going back to survival horror roots. However, the choice of that demo is wrong - now they say that there will be combat, that the protagonist won't be the one you see there... what is the sense of the demo then? It reinforces my theory that it originally was an unrelated project (minus the addition of some RE lore here and there, the demo is what remains of it) that was later retooled into a Resident Evil game. [Mind you, such things seem to happen often in the game industry: AFAIK one of the first projects for RE4 evolved into Devil May Cry of all things]

As for this game: it's to be seen how much resources Capcom has dedicated to it, but I think that if its visuals were, say, on par with REmake and RE0 in their remastered versions, it'd be fine, would keep it consistent with the other games, and wouldn't need a RE6-level budget to possibly give RE3 and especially Code Veronica the remake treatment in the future.

Posted: Friday, 18 Nov 2016, 01:13   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
I just need:

- no damnuvo, 1st thing 1st :oops: sorry, backwater country

- 3rd person view, not 1st person view... please... watching floating hands for hours = not fun, watching hot chick's butt while she's walking/running through hellish town for hours = fun

- static cam (RE1-RE0) or third person shooter cam (RE4-RERev2)? to be honest, I'm not too picky, static cam back, great, rejoice old fans all around, though I prefer the uh.. newer 3D movement analog control *cough* less pain, sorry, die hard comrades, I'm sucked :oops: TPS cam, fine, well, as long as it's still tank movement (up=forward, down=backward, left/right=strafe) like RE5, RERev1&2, not full 3D movement (press any direction, character will face that exact direction) like RE6 is pain on keyboard, yup, I prefer keyboard if I can help it, coz I shoot better with mouse? RE4 has no strafe though, kinda... annoying. hell, if they're genius maybe they can implement both cams, maybe like certain circumstances/map use static, then other TPS. or maybe different character different cam? heh... Sherry... different chapter/story/part different cam, I dunno...

- RERev2 is okay, plz no RE6-like too much action, stupid car game ie. Chris-Perry car chase, fuck, I'm really sucked at any game with wheeled vehicles, weird, I drive good IRL, why? hope it will not too much of shooting shooting shooting, headshot like an ace, hordes hordes hordes, kill damn hordes till the last bastard in order to progress. I like sneaking and back-stabbing execution though hopefully not turning into a full stealth game like MGS/Splinter Cell. dodging is okay, like RERev2, not too much like RE6, too John Woo. I like manipulating AI behavior/game design to survive eg. RERev1: open door, knife Hunter's back till it drop, run back to door, Hunter can't open door, will not follow, reenter room, reknife till dead :laughing: or RE1Remake/Zero HD, lure zombie to stairs, or climb to some place higher then knife those bastards to death. I want crazy puzzles which make me WTF scratching my head

oh well, at least I can see Sherry loli in higher polygons count, all is good

Posted: Saturday, 17 Jun 2017, 00:11   Reply with quote
Oops Crapcom strikes back...
Quote:
Claire Redfield's voice actress has been replaced for the Resident Evil 2 remake

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Oh well there is rumor game will be out on March 2018 (22th Anniversary)
So far they didn't show anything, at least we got hint about VO.
I doubt we will se anything ( I mean gameplay, don't care about CGI trailer with text slideshow) on Gamescom mostly on TGS (Tokyo Games Show)

Posted: Friday, 26 Jan 2018, 22:43   Reply with quote
We've been waiting for this game forever. But here is some latest info from an unconfirmed source on 4chan. Some other sites and sources confirmed quite similar info:

Posted: Friday, 26 Jan 2018, 23:36   Reply with quote
That some nice info ;)

Here is mirror for image, for me it was blocked by Firefox and Malwarebytes...

Posted: Saturday, 27 Jan 2018, 06:32   Reply with quote
It was just me baiting /v/
Sorry guys.

Posted: Tuesday, 12 Jun 2018, 04:11   Reply with quote
Capcom officially announced its Resident Evil 2 remake for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC during Sony Interactive Entertainment’s E3 2018 press conference. It will launch on January 25, 2019.

Here is an overview of the game, via Capcom:
Spoiler
About

The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-poundingly immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game. The nightmares return reimagined for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on January 25, 2019.

In Resident Evil 2, the classic action, tense exploration, and puzzle solving gameplay that defined the Resident Evil series returns. Players join rookie police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who are thrust together by a disastrous outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population into deadly zombies. Both Leon and Claire have their own separate playable campaigns, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspectives. The fate of these two fan favorite characters is in players hands as they work together to survive and get to the bottom of what is behind the terrifying attack on the city. Will they make it out alive?

Key Features

A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic – Based on the original PlayStation console release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience.

A whole new perspective – New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release.

Terrifyingly realistic visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K whilst stunning lighting creates an up-close, intense and atmospheric experience as players roam the corridors of the Raccoon City Police Department (RPD).

Face the grotesque hordes – Zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect as they react in real time taking instant visible damage, making every bullet count.

Iconic series defining gameplay – Engage in frenzied combat with enemies, explore dark menacing corridors, solve puzzles to access areas and collect and use items discovered around the environment in a terrifying constant fight for survival.

See favorite characters in a whole new light – Join rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy on his first day in the job and college student Claire Redfield, who is searching for her brother amidst a terrifying zombie
epidemic.

Step into the rookie shoes of both heroes – Enjoy separately playable campaigns for both Leon and Claire, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspective.

Post Post subject: Re: Resident Evil 2 REmake   
Posted: Tuesday, 12 Jun 2018, 06:10   Reply with quote
OP updated with "stuff".

Posted: Tuesday, 12 Jun 2018, 07:16   Reply with quote
More screenshots featuring Claire Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy and Sherry Berkin.

Spoiler

UPDATE: Japanese Website of CAPCOM confirms RESIDENT EVIL 2 is going to be released on Steam alongside the PS4/Pro and XBOX ONE/XB1X.

Source: [[Please login to see this link.]]

My PSO2 Characters - セイバー (Saber), ダージリン (Darjeeling), ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foalan)

Posted: Tuesday, 12 Jun 2018, 12:54   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
that's the worst Claire Redfield model i've seen

Posted: Tuesday, 12 Jun 2018, 12:57   Reply with quote
It seems that they want to use again the RE engine after Re7 and DMC5.
I hope that the PC port will not have problems of any kind

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next