Release Date: 17 Jan, 2018
Language(s): English*, Polish*
*languages with full audio support
Operating system(s): Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Full controller support

About The Game
See how a game created by the very Jigsaw would look like! Use the available objects, outwit tricky illusions and optical puzzles and above all, answer the question – will you dare to Play with Me? Step into the world inspired by the movie SAW

An investigative journalist, Robert Hawk, together with his wife Sara disappears in mysterious circumstances. The police find only their wreck from the car crash. According to the suspicions of the investigation officers, a man called „Illusion”, a serial killer about who Hawk has been writing investigative articles for a long time, may have something to do with their disappearance. Apparently, he was very close to discover his identity with the help of his friend, private detective Patrick Clark. Now, as a result of the accident, Hawk finds himself in the “Illusion” and he has to get through a maze of puzzles in order to survive.

See the dark world created by a sick mind and find out who is behind it. However, you will not be alone during this journey – you will be able to win the gratitude of the imprisoned and even get their help with a bit of manipulation and favors. How will you use them? Are you ready to sacrifice your friend to get away from the trap? Test your human nature during many moral choices and secondary quests which will lead you to tens of endings! 
Get to a higher level of immersion and use real objects to outsmart the harasser. Blow into the microphone to blow out the candles, make a hand gesture to light the match, shake the box (what may be inside?), open the jar (watch out because the eyeballs may fall out!) or attack someone with a hammer! I hope you have a mirror within your reach… And that is only the beginning of the surprises!

Enter the world of a dangerous psychopath and slowly go mad thanks to such a realistic system of determining the mental state of your character used for the first time in a computer game! At the end, chill out with some additional activities – write your own diary in a virtual telephone, read text messages or play mobile games – all of these to avoid going crazy!

And remember that thanks to some random elements each encounter with the game will be different! When you feel the need for challenge, test your skills in additional modes, including the exceptional survival mode.

Game elements:

• numerous optical puzzles and illusions that will stimulate your imagination,
  • extra activities (working mobile phone, computers and others) that will allow you to forget about your terrifying situation,
  • moral choices and various endings that will test your humanity,
  • various game modes, secondary quests, and randomness of some elements that will provide entertainment for many months,
  • extended mental state system of your hero will tell you how crazy you are,
  • a frightening plot that will keep you for hours in front of the monitor,
  • atmosphere of the game loosely inspired by the film "Saw"
  • ability to use objects from your surroundings - microphone, mirror, camera, etc.,
  • professional blood-chilling soundtrack and dubbing!

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1,66 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Radeon HD 7500G/Intel HD Graphics 3000
  • Storage: 1 GB available space

Play.With.Me.MULTI2-SiMPLEX
NFO

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Post Post subject: Re: PLAY WITH ME   
Posted: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 00:37   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
thank you rui

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 13:28   Reply with quote
PLAY.WITH.ME.v1.2.0.9.MULTI2-SiMPLEX
NFO

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 23:36   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
^Thanks for the info Rui :DRINK:

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 21:57   Reply with quote
PLAY WITH ME [25.01.2018]
Thanks to RoyalSpider for the game files.
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

P.S. Pass: cs.rin.ru

Posted: Monday, 29 Jan 2018, 19:44   Reply with quote
PLAY.WITH.ME.v1.20.15.MULTI2-SiMPLEX
NFO
  3.                   ▄█                           ██████
  4.                  ███                            ▀███
  5.       ▄██▀▀▀██  ████   ▄██▀  ▀███▄  ▀███▀▀▀███  ████      ▄██▀▀█   ▀███▀  ██▀
  6.      ██▀     ▀  ████  █████▀█▀█████  ████  ████ ████     ███        ▀█████▀
  7.      ▀▀███████  ████  ████  █  ████  ████  ███▀ ████     ████▀▀       ███▀
  8.         ▀▀▀▀███ ████  ████  █  ████  ███▀▀▀▀▀   ████     ███         ██▀██
  9.      ▀█    ███▀ ████  ████  ▀  ████  ████       ▀███ ██  ▀██  ██    █▀  ▀██
  10.        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀   ████         ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀      ▀▀
  11.                                      ████
  12.                                     ▀▀▀▀
  14.               SiMPLEX                                PRESENTS:
  15.      ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─
  16.       ─ ──────────────────────────╜  name!  ╙───────────────────────────── ─
  20.                               PLAY WITH ME v1.20.15
  22.                                 (c) IQ Publishing
  25.         Files: 21x.10.00MB                    Release date: 29/01/2018
  26.         Protection: Steam                     Language: MULTI2
  28.      ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─
  29.       ─ ──────────────────────────╜  info!  ╙───────────────────────────── ─
  32.         See how a game created by the very Jigsaw would look like! Use
  33.         the available objects, outwit tricky illusions and optical
  34.         puzzles and above all, answer the question Ц will you dare to
  35.         Play with Me?
  37.         For more info go to: [[Please login to see this link.]]
  39.         News: [[Please login to see this link.]]
  42.         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  45.         1. Unzip & Unrar.
  46.         2. Run SiMPLEX.exe for install
  47.         3. Start the game
  48.         4. Have Fun!!!
  51.         Ripped: "NOTHING"
  54.      ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─
  55.       ─ ──────────────────────────╜  notes  ╙───────────────────────────── ─
  57.         Languages:
  59.         English
  60.         Polish
  64.        1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required)
  65.        2. Block all game executables in your firewall
  68.          Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!!
  70.      ─ ───────────────────────────╖ SiMPLEX ╓────────────────────────────── ─
  71.       ─ ──────────────────────────╜ greets! ╙───────────────────────────── ─
  73.          CODEX - PLAZA - ACTIVATED - STEAMPUNKS - CPY - 0x0007 - DEVIANCE
  74.             SOULDRINKER - MYTH - DYNASTY - PARADIGM - COUNCIL - DYTEC

Posted: Tuesday, 30 Jan 2018, 09:33   Reply with quote
PLAY.WITH.ME.v1.20.15-ALI213

Spoiler
https://openload.co/f/MvMYqIjHP5U/PLAY.WITH.ME.v1.20.15.rar
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018, 19:29   Reply with quote
philelly22 wrote:
PLAY.WITH.ME.v1.20.15.MULTI2-SiMPLEX

Did you manage to start the SiMPLEX version? I click the shortcut and nothing happens, tries compatibility mode and admin privileges, nothing is happening.

Posted: Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018, 21:45   Reply with quote
Im not home yet to test it, but is it in your task manager after you've clicked on the exe? Maybe your AV is blocking some files.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Yesterday, 00:04   Reply with quote
^ My AV is turned off all the time, because I trust all of you, completely. Game just starts and ends after few seconds, log inside game folder is empty. Sorry for the delay.

Posted: Yesterday, 00:04   Reply with quote
Ok, I'm going to download & test it now.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Yesterday, 00:11   Reply with quote
^ it works if Win 7 compatibility mode is set. I'm using win 8 ;( EDIT: I'm not sure what did it, now it seems that compatibility mode is turned off, but I did set it before first run. It's odd. EDIT2: THANKS!

Last edited by rblb on Thursday, 22 Feb 2018, 00:26, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Yesterday, 00:17   Reply with quote
The game is working fine on my end. But it took a long ass time to start. 45 seconds to be precise. All I can think of would be you've outdated redistributables / drivers maybe? Or Windows update? Can't really imagine something else. Oh okay, nvm haha. Hm, weird. At least it's working now.

Posted: Yesterday, 00:29   Reply with quote
played perfectly fine just clicking on the pwm.exe in game folder, for me win10x64