Rebirth: Phoenix Edition: [[Please login to see this link.]]

They update Fire Mod,thanks :D

Can post:

1996 F1/Indycar Season Mod
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Post Post subject: Re: Motorsport Manager   
Posted: Saturday, 02 Dec 2017, 09:51   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
@Rui. Wow that was fast. Thank you very much.

Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 02:39   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Getting problems with the codex installer when trying to install 1.41 patch on challenge pack. It always gets a isdone.dll error when installing. Tried firewall and antivirus off, open as admin but same error. Don't know what else to try. Strangely the challenge pack is already 1.41 when I checked ingame before even trying to update and putting the 1.53 patch straight on doesn't work either. Any way I can get the game all up to date?

Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 10:50   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
If your update installation gave you an error, there's a high chance your files got corrupted and you'll have to start over (aka, reinstall the base release). I'd suggest you do that, and stick to the information they give on the nfo regarding the builds you need to update your game.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 17:13   Reply with quote
kay, so the 1.53 update from codex doesn't work on fitgirl's install, it says some shit about hashes and md5s and stuff and refuses to install

Posted: Wednesday, 06 Dec 2017, 18:54   Reply with quote
You need to apply Motorsport.Manager.Challenge.Pack.Update.v1.41-CODEX first, as it says in the update 1.53 nfo.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017, 19:54   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
rui maybe you can post ice mod? [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017, 20:29   Reply with quote
sure, but it says it needs update.

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 01:34   Reply with quote
Anyway, here's the ICE mod. Enjoy

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 08:41   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
maybe someone knows why game crashes on intro screen when adding files to modding folder?

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 12:08   Reply with quote
Maybe because that specific ICE Mod needs an update? Like I said? ;)

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 19:58   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Rui wrote:
Maybe because that specific ICE Mod needs an update? Like I said? ;)

Yep, that mod is not update for MM 1.53 yet.

Posted: Friday, 15 Dec 2017, 04:19   Reply with quote
FIRE 17 FANTASY EDITION

can somebody upload this mate??

Posted: Friday, 15 Dec 2017, 11:12   Reply with quote
Most certainly ;)

Nickharper wrote:
FIRE 17 FANTASY EDITION

Posted: Friday, 15 Dec 2017, 11:13   Reply with quote
Rui wrote:
Most certainly ;)

Nickharper wrote:
FIRE 17 FANTASY EDITION

you sir are very nice ,thank you

Reply to topic  [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 51  Next