Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Monday, 20 Aug 2018, 02:19

English | Русский

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Metal Gear Survive   
Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 21:09   
User Редкий гость
Hopsin wrote:
ailehunter wrote:
What? Constant online connection? Ugh.

I just hope they dont pump the price to 50USD.

Or smother the game with paywalls. Very sure they're gonna do Microtransactions though.

It'll be 50, if not 60.

This game sure does look horribly awful though.

Its priced at 39.99

Posted: Thursday, 11 Jan 2018, 09:16   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
ailehunter wrote:
Hopsin wrote:
ailehunter wrote:
What? Constant online connection? Ugh.

I just hope they dont pump the price to 50USD.

Or smother the game with paywalls. Very sure they're gonna do Microtransactions though.

It'll be 50, if not 60.

This game sure does look horribly awful though.

Its priced at 39.99

Wow, I'm amazed. Hopefully it'll be popular for at least a month for their sake :ROFL:

Posted: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 23:45   
User Редкий гость
So some news popped up.

The game will have a very long single player campaign. A beta live player has poked around in it for 5 hours and has barely scratched the story's surface. More on Beta stream tomorrow.

Steam page is up as well.

Its also online mode only :( so there goes any hope of playing it unless it could be modded for Single Player No Internet.

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 00:15   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
What I most appreciated of Metal Gear Solid was the beautiful personality of characters and villains, and stories that for me are worthy of a 007 movie

Onestly I don't know that this game will be bad or not and onestly, what characters will have or what the story could be.
And I don't care actually, but it feels that they have stripped it of everything that makes MGS great..........

that said this game doesn't have a soul

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 01:18   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Well, KONAMI can do whatever they want with the MG franchise, they have the rights and this is no more than a joke. :laughing:

Not a fan of MG, but enjoy the old one titles.

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 06:57   
User Редкий гость

40minutes of Polygon Player showing how bad you can play Metal Gear Survive.

Honestly, does this need to be a online-only game/ :(

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 08:12   
[[Please login to see this link.]]

steam page

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 05:32   
Metal Gear Survive will require a constant internet connection and will feature microtransactions

Spoiler
Quote:
Metal Gear Survive releases next month and it has been revealed that the game will feature microtransactions. As with most modern-day titles, the game will feature a store in which players can purchase virtual currency, and coins will be available to purchase with real money or through standard gameplay.
We don’t know whether Metal Gear Survive whether players will have to grind for hours in order to unlock stuff via standard gameplay. As such, we strongly suggest waiting a bit until you pick up your pitchforks.
In addition, Metal Gear Survive will require a constant Internet connection in order to be played. Again, this is nothing new as a respectable amount of current-gen games have the same requirement, even for their single-player campaigns.
Last but not least, Konami claimed that the game’s single-player campaign will last around 15-20 hours.

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 09:29   
CAllMenemo495 wrote:
Metal Gear Survive will require a constant internet connection and will feature microtransactions

Spoiler
Quote:
Metal Gear Survive releases next month and it has been revealed that the game will feature microtransactions. As with most modern-day titles, the game will feature a store in which players can purchase virtual currency, and coins will be available to purchase with real money or through standard gameplay.
We don’t know whether Metal Gear Survive whether players will have to grind for hours in order to unlock stuff via standard gameplay. As such, we strongly suggest waiting a bit until you pick up your pitchforks.
In addition, Metal Gear Survive will require a constant Internet connection in order to be played. Again, this is nothing new as a respectable amount of current-gen games have the same requirement, even for their single-player campaigns.
Last but not least, Konami claimed that the game’s single-player campaign will last around 15-20 hours.

:ROFL:

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 09:58   
been known for months :8=)

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 12-Aug-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 11:31   
single player 15-20 hours. Oh well, about 1/5 of the time it took me to 100% Metal Gear TPP. :lol:

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 12:46   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
"Metal Gear Survive's online connectivity requirements were built to support a seamless integration between single player and co-op. This will also enable us to provide ongoing content post-launch,".
According to Gamespot, you'll be able to be able to pay real money for in-game currency (called SV coins), and then use that currency to buy temporary stat boosts, or increase the rate at which you earn 'Battle Points', which in previous games have been used to unlock equipment.

Why I'm not be surprised of that?

And probably the campaign will be 1/5 less interesting of the MTP campaign

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 13:04   
prudislav wrote:
been known for months :8=)

That's what I thought, just didn't bother looking to confirm over a shit game like this :lol:

Posted: Monday, 22 Jan 2018, 02:37   
User Редкий гость
Konami has already stated that the microtransactions in the game will not feature any lootbox/crates that has Weapons, rare materials, common materials, and recipes. Everything can be gotten by playing the Singleplayer or Co-op Missions. Get those S Ranks!

15-20 Hours of Singleplayer is Main Ops only, it doesnt include sideops and the hours of building/grinding.

But we'll see on launch. Also i hope someone patches the game for Non-online mode. Considering you can run Co-op Missions by yourself and Singleplayer doesnt seem to connect to the internet whenever you autosave.

Posted: Tuesday, 30 Jan 2018, 12:05   
"Metal Gear Survive Official PC System Requirements"

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next