CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 12:03

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Bioshock : The Collection   
Posted: Sunday, 11 Sep 2016, 19:57   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
[[Please login to see this link.]]

It’s been nine years since Irrational Games and 2K took you on a terrifying journey to the depths of the underwater city of Rapture with BioShock. Five years since you returned to Rapture in BioShock 2. Three years since you grabbed a skyhook and sailed across the floating city of Columbia in BioShock Infinite. All three titles will be available together, remastered for current-gen, in BioShock: The Collection.

PC players have a special opportunity to upgrade some of the BioShock titles to the remastered versions. If you already own BioShock, BioShock 2, and/or Minerva’s Den on Steam, you will be able to upgrade to the remastered version of the respective title(s) for FREE after release.

BioShock: The Collection, and the free upgrades, launch globally on September 15, 2016 on Steam at 3pm PT (12am UTC/ 8am AEST September 16).

What gets upgraded on PC?

BioShock ➜ BioShock remastered including the unlockable video series, Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock
BioShock 2 ➜ BioShock 2 remastered
BioShock 2: Minerva’s Den ➜ BioShock 2: Minerva’s Den remastered

I own BioShock on PC. How do I get the remastered version?

BIOSHOCK ON STEAM: If you already own BioShock, BioShock 2, or Minerva’s Den on Steam, the remastered version for the corresponding title will automatically show up in your Steam library as a separate game. You can expect to see the remastered titles begin rolling out in Steam libraries starting at 3pm PT on September 15, 2016. Once it shows up, you can choose to install the original version or the remastered version.

BIOSHOCK NOT ON STEAM: If you have a physical copy of BioShock or BioShock 2 on PC, or a Games for Windows Live digital copy, it may take some additional steps to get the remastered version.

The original BioShock is 9 years old. NINE. That is ancient in computer years. This also means most physical copies didn’t come with a CD key. To get BioShock remastered on Steam, you must provide your Steam profile information AND proof of purchase of the original PC game to 2K Support.

For BioShock 2, find the Games for Windows Live key that was with your digital or physical copy. Activate this key through Steam.

Once you have BioShock or BioShock 2 on Steam, you are all set for the upgrade starting at 3pm PT on 9/15/16. Want to know if your PC can handle the new remasters? Below are the minimum and recommended system specs for the remastered versions included in BioShock: The Collection.

System Requirements
Minimum Specs:

OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit. Platform Update for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Processor: Intel E6750 Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHZ
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: BioShock 25GB; BioShock 2 25GB; BioShock Infinite 20GB; Total for all three games 70GB
Video Card: DirectX11 Compatible, AMD Radeon HD 7770 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Device
Other Requirements: Software installations required including DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 & 2012 Redistributable Package.

Recommended Specs:

OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit. Platform Update for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Processor: 3GHz Quad-Core
Memory: 8 GB
Hard Drive: BioShock 25GB; BioShock 2 25GB; BioShock Infinite 30GB; Total for all three games 80GB
Video Card: 2GB ATI Radeon HD 7970, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or better
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Device

*BioShock Infinite is not being remastered on PC because it already meets current-gen console standards and runs smoothly on high visual settings.
**BioShock: The Collection will not include BioShock 2 multiplayer.

Last edited by sosilent on Saturday, 17 Sep 2016, 07:19, edited 2 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Bioshock : The Collection   
Posted: Sunday, 11 Sep 2016, 20:04   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Time to fetch my Bioshock old retail copy... thanks for the info!

Posted: Sunday, 11 Sep 2016, 20:59   Reply with quote

Time to replay for the third time Bioshock 1. The best game in the series.

Posted: Sunday, 11 Sep 2016, 21:00   Reply with quote
love bioshock 1

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Sep 2016, 11:00   Reply with quote
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Silverstone SST-ST1200-G Evolution Strider Gold 1200W | Noctua NH-U12S | ASUS BW-12B1ST
OCZ Vertex 4 512GB (Win8.1) | WD 1TB VelociRaptor (OSX 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) | ASUS GTX 1070 Turbo Ed.
Patriot Dual Bay 2.5" SATA 3.5" drive bay for SSD | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 2400MHz

PC Rig 2
Spoiler
i7-980X * EVGA X58 FTW3 132-GT-E768-KR * Cosair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHZ * EVGA GeForce GTX680 SC 2GB * WD 1TB VelociRaptor WD1000DHTZ (OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11.6/10.12.2) * Western Digital 600GB VelociRaptor (Win10) * Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl * ASUS BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-Ray * EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 * CORSAIR Hydro H100

Rig SOLD
Spoiler
Intel G4500 | ASUS Z170M-PLUS | Carbide 88R| PNY GTX 960 4GB
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1 PSU | LEPA AquaChanger 240 | LG 14x Blu-Ray | Mushkin Enhanced ECO2 512GB
HGST Travelstar 7K1000 1TB 7200 RPM | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2400MHz

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Sep 2016, 11:07   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Love Bioshock 1, favourite game ever :D

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00LD utilizzando Tapatalk

Intel i5-4590; MSI R9 270X 2GB; 8GB RAM.

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Sep 2016, 11:12   Reply with quote
It's a shame Minerva's Den never goes on sale, would've like to have the complete collection.

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Sep 2016, 14:47   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
TwelveCharzzz wrote:
It's a shame Minerva's Den never goes on sale, would've like to have the complete collection.

Minerva's Den is on sale for PC. And it will be included in the remastered edition of Bioshock 2.

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Sep 2016, 15:03   Reply with quote
aidor wrote:
TwelveCharzzz wrote:

Minerva's Den is on sale for PC. And it will be included in the remastered edition of Bioshock 2.

I meant sale as in discounted. And according to everywhere I've read, you get Minervas Den remastered separately from bioshock 2 remastered

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Sep 2016, 15:23   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
TwelveCharzzz wrote:
I meant sale as in discounted. And according to everywhere I've read, you get Minervas Den remastered separately from bioshock 2 remastered

Sorry to hear that, I got it for 1,99 eur directly on Steam near the ending of 2015. Maybe at a Steam Sale they will discount it heavily again.

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Sep 2016, 16:46   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
TwelveCharzzz wrote:

I don't know if it has been in discounted anytime. I guess that the same as any game and DLC. As you can see, Valerys says she/he bought it in discount.

I've read that Minerva's den is included, but maybe I've read wrong.

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2016, 13:34   Reply with quote
Store Pages:
BioShock - [[Please login to see this link.]]
BioShock 2 - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2016, 13:49   Reply with quote
Thanks TwelveCharzzz

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2016, 13:52   Reply with quote
Both links just redirect me to the main store page. Is this normal?

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2016, 13:58   Reply with quote
^Probably will be added to the store soon. But you can find a place holder already in steamdb for those two appids :)

[[Please login to see this link.]] (62895 BioShock 2 Store or CD Key 5 days ago)

[[Please login to see this link.]] (same codename as bioshock 2: Beach tree)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next