Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Due to the recent hack, we recommend active users to change their passwords. Do not use an email address at Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN or another Microsoft brand.
It is currently Friday, 20 Oct 2017, 23:29

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite [CRACKED]   
Posted: Sunday, 04 Dec 2016, 00:09   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Action
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom
Release Date: 19 Sep, 2017
Language(s): English*, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support
Operating system(s): Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Multi-player
  • Image Online Multi-Player
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Full controller support
  • Image In-App Purchases
  • Image Steam Cloud
  • Image Stats
  • Image Steam Leaderboards

About The Game
GAMEPLAY OVERVIEW
The epic clash between two storied universes returns with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed player-versus-player combat.

Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.

GAMEPLAY FEATURES
  • Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.
  • Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
  • Iconic Heroes: More characters join the announce roster (Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Ryu, Mega Man X and Morrigan) in the battle for survival, including Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Chun-Li, Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield and Ultron, bringing the current roster up to 14 characters with more to be revealed in the future.
  • Cinematic Story: The Marvel and Capcom universes collide as heroes and villains battle together to save their merged worlds from a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. A combination of the robotic foes known as Ultron from the Marvel Universe and Sigma from the Capcom Universe, this psychotic villain is obsessed with infecting all organic life with a cybernetic virus. History’s greatest gathering of warriors must now unite to fight back against Ultron Sigma and save their newly formed world.
  • Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
  • Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480, GTX 570, GTX 670, or better
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 59 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectSound Supported (DirectX® 9.0c or more)

Recommended:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz or AMD FX-9370
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R7 370
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 59 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectSound Supported (DirectX® 9.0c or more)

Release
Spoiler
Marvel.VS.Capcom.Infinite-CPY | 54 GB

Marvel.vs.Capcom.Infinite.V1.0.Steamworks.Fix-REVOLT
viewtopic.php?p=1552857#p1552857

Last edited by Fawaz on Wednesday, 04 Oct 2017, 01:55, edited 4 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite [Pre-Release]   
Posted: Sunday, 04 Dec 2016, 09:22   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite revealed, coming to PC next year

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 04 Dec 2016, 09:31   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 04 Dec 2016, 10:30   Reply with quote
OP updated with new stuff! ;)

Posted: Sunday, 04 Dec 2016, 15:45   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
naming the game to Infinite instead of MvC 4 & using infinity stones.. :mad: Marketing MCU & ditching x-men/fantastic 4 :evil: this will definetly get them backlash from the fanbase...

releasing on steam is a nice welcome though.. :)

Posted: Sunday, 25 Dec 2016, 15:03   Reply with quote
Steam page: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Post Post subject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite   
Posted: Tuesday, 25 Apr 2017, 23:32   Reply with quote

Posted: Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 22:23   Reply with quote
Another one ported to pc, f4%# yeah baby, now the things is starting to get interesting...

Posted: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 17:15   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Capcom

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X
Unknow Character (Frank West?)

Marvel

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

Posted: Thursday, 01 Jun 2017, 00:06   Reply with quote
Why do we always get 10 to 1 of these same boring male characters we always get? I want Elektra, Scarlet Witch, Mystique, Black Widow, X-23, Enchantress, Lady Deathstrike, Selene, Medusa, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Black Cat, Lilith, Jill, Crimson Viper and on and on... (just off the top of my head, there's probably tons more out there) :D

Posted: Monday, 21 Aug 2017, 15:06   Reply with quote
Well, the final roster has been revealed and even though the latest trailer shows the models have been significantly improved:

I think I am going to give this game a pass, even if it turns out to be a solid fighting game. Capcom needs to understand content maketh the game, and a half baked story mode tacked on (because they thought that would work for SF5) doesn't look enticing enough for me.

Also putting 4 characters most of us were expecting to be there behind a DLC paywall is fucking retarded. Why couldn't they take characters like Spencer, Nova, etc etc behind a pay wall and let the NEW characters be in the game to grab people? Instead we have this line up:

Marvel
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket Raccoon
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

Not bad, I like those characters so it should be good, even though Disney are trying to be anal about giving free publicity to Fox or some shit about Dr.Doom, Deadpool and the X-Men characters. But at least it doesn't compare to the hot mess that's Capcom's side:

Arthur
Chris Redfield
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Frank West
Jedah Dohma
Mega Man X
Mike Haggar
Morrigan Aensland
Nemesis
Nathan Spencer
Ryu
Strider Hiryu
Zero

Nathan Spencer, Arthur, Haggar, Nemesis........ who fucking asked for this? Definitely not the MvC community that's for sure. They could have easily been replaced with the DLC characters that people would rather have in the initial roster:

Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Monster Hunter (female hunter with rathalos gear for those who want to know)
Sigma

On that note....... WHY MAKE SIGMA DLC???? He is one half of the main villain of the game for christ sake! Ultron is in there why not Sigma? "Oh here you go we'll give you Spencer DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!" Seems like Capcom is actively TRYING to be hated by it's own fans. Sorry this has been bugging me since day 1 and I needed to get that off my chest.

Seriously unless this game's gameplay is beyond fucking fantastic, I seriously doubt this game is going to do well. I for one will not be buying this day 1 and will rather wait for the inevitable ULTRA or SUPER version of the game with everything included.

Seriously capcom.... for fuck sake. Don't let the internet start treating you like they do Konami.

Posted: Saturday, 26 Aug 2017, 15:00   Reply with quote
Denuvo.

My awesome repacks: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Post Post subject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Saturday, 26 Aug 2017, 17:22   Reply with quote
why [NOT CRACKED] on the title if the game not out?

Posted: Saturday, 26 Aug 2017, 17:24   Reply with quote
Because Denuvo.

My awesome repacks: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 26 Aug 2017, 17:36   Reply with quote
umisery wrote:
Because Denuvo.

Probably a mod edit the title , the game not out , with or without denuvo .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next