Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Due to the recent hack, we recommend active users to change their passwords. Do not use an email address at Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN or another Microsoft brand.
It is currently Sunday, 22 Oct 2017, 12:26

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Kingspray Graffiti (VR Only, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)   
Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 14:25   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость

Kingspray Graffiti VR

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Simulation
Developer: Andrew Bates,Craig Bentick,Nolan Cunningham,Onomis
Publisher: Infectious Ape
Release Date: 6 Dec, 2016
Language(s): English
Operating system(s): Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Online Multi-Player
  • Image Co-op
  • Image Cross-Platform Multiplayer

About The Game
Hanging out with friends, bombing walls, and smashing bottles would be much more fun with out the jail time.

Kingspray Graffiti offers realistic spray and drip effects that allow you to spray collaboratively with up to four players at once from anywhere in the world!

Choose the right cap and pressure to paint with, and choose from a wide range of predefined colours, or create your own. Join in the painting or just hurl barrels, bricks, bottles and other heavy objects at your mates to show them how much you dig their work.

To save your work take a photo or a selfie, load it back up and keep painting later on. Afterwards, watch your avatar replay your creations to share your technique or show off your speed. Share your artwork with friends, and download other people's work to admire their technique or just spray over!

Some features:

- Multiplayer 4 players.

- 4 intractable locations + Lab to spray in

- 360 screen captures.

- Stroke for stroke replay of saved art.

- Projector / Reference - Load up images for reference or project them onto the paint surface.

Required : HTC Vive

Get bombing!

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
  • DirectX: Version 9.0
  • Storage: 1 GB available space

Recommended:
  • Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
  • DirectX: Version 9.0
  • Storage: 1 GB available space

steam files [[Please login to see this link.]]

Last edited by mossi123uk1 on Friday, 16 Dec 2016, 05:08, edited 1 time in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Kingspray Graffiti (VR Only, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)   
Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 18:24   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
thanks
but You must use SSE to run it
:8=)

Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 18:34   Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing.

Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 18:38   Reply with quote
Thanks!!

Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 19:40   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
So much appreciated mate. Keep the good work up. :)

Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 20:24   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thanks for sharing!

Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 22:08   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
nice!, thanks :), can't wait to to try it.

Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 22:48   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Here are a bunch of mirrors from IGG Games:

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 23:19   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
What are the SSE settings for this? I am using Oculus.

Posted: Thursday, 08 Dec 2016, 03:23   Reply with quote
Haztel wrote:

Just enter the steam app ID - 471660 and you should be good to go. You can also change username account settings for multiplayer.

Posted: Thursday, 08 Dec 2016, 09:05   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Virtual Boy wrote:
Haztel wrote:

Just enter the steam app ID - 471660 and you should be good to go. You can also change username account settings for multiplayer.

I did that but I am stuck in the floor and my controllers are not being shown. Not sure what I could be doing wrong.

Posted: Thursday, 08 Dec 2016, 11:51   Reply with quote
Haztel wrote:
Virtual Boy wrote:
Haztel wrote:

I did that but I am stuck in the floor and my controllers are not being shown. Not sure what I could be doing wrong.

If the game is running, then SSE is not your problem. Did you do the calibration when the game first starts?

Posted: Thursday, 08 Dec 2016, 21:29   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Haztel wrote:
Virtual Boy wrote:
Haztel wrote:

Exactly same for me. No way of selecting anything in menu and i'm sat below the floor.

Everything setup correctly in steam and Oculus home.

Posted: Friday, 09 Dec 2016, 03:51   Reply with quote
Grale wrote:

Exactly same for me. No way of selecting anything in menu and i'm sat below the floor.

Must be some kind of bug with the Oculus headset and SteamVR. I assume most Oculus users get the Home version, so the problem hasn't been reported.

You can try installing [[Please login to see this link.]] and bringing down the floor height.

Posted: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016, 01:37   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Virtual Boy wrote:
Grale wrote:

Must be some kind of bug with the Oculus headset and SteamVR. I assume most Oculus users get the Home version, so the problem hasn't been reported.

You can try installing [[Please login to see this link.]] and bringing down the floor height.

SOLVED: I made a desktop shortcut through SSE. Then right click the shortcut -> compability -> Change to windows 7. BOOM, now it works.