Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ] 

Post Post subject: The Butterfly Sign   
Posted: Saturday, 10 Dec 2016, 08:10   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Steam: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Developer: Quantum Phoenix
Release Date: 12 Dec, 2016

About:

Explore Memority hospital and its premises, learn its secrets and restore the chain of events that took place here. Solve the puzzles and murders committed at Memority. Find clues, compare the facts and avoid tricky obstacles in your way. Penetrate into the new, previously inaccessible memories. Make conclusions and choose the correct route, because all your decisions affect the outcome of the game and influence the fact whether you can get to the truth. Thuth that was lost in your own mind…

"The Butterfly Sign" is a first person detective story putting players in shoes of the lone survivor and the only witness to a disastrous incident. The protagonist's destiny depends on his memories. That is why he dares to take a desperate measure. He takes an experimental drug "Rammex" which immerses him in the depths of his mind and precisely restores all the events occurred to him. In his memories, the protagonist will discover the ones responsible for the disaster, collecting clues bit by bit…

Story:

The action takes place in present. The protagonist, Jack, was found not far from Memority hospital, where an experimental drug called Rammex had been developed. It was created to help patients recover their memories. But the hospital was attacked. The drug was stolen, and all the staff and patients were killed. Explosion and conflagration destroyed a part of the hospital. And Jack was the only survivor. As a result of a strong explosion, Jack lost some of his memory, he remembers only small fragments of what have happened.

Jack is helped by Dr. Romanov – the chief scientist of Memority hospital and the mastermind behind the drug. During the whole game, the protagonist will be staying in a hospital bed, and all the gameplay will occur in his memories restored with Rammex. The game world is divided into two parts: the real world, where the hero is confined to a hospital bed, and the world of his memories, where he will spend most of his time. "The Butterfly Sign" also has non-linear dialogues, and all your decisions will affect the outcome of the story at the very end.

Features:
- Excellent graphics achieved with Unreal Engine 4 – the most advanced game engine in the world. We used photogrammetry technology and high-resolution textures to create the world of "The Butterfly Sign" as beautiful as possible.
- Non-linear dialogues and the ability to make choices which will affect the course of the story and the ending. The progress of the dialogue always depends on your location. And you always have the opportunity to make choices, sometimes insignificant, sometimes important for the further story.
- Brainstorm your head with investigation of murders, puzzles and mysteries. "The Butterfly Sign" develops the player's skills of criminology and deduction. For those players who prefer the story, there is always the easiest difficulty level, but if you are really up to the true detective, you have a variety of other levels, including the hardest one causing the game restart after a single death.
- In "The Butterfly Sign", the events take place in the past and in the present simultaneously.
- The atmospheric sound. We have paid a great attention to sound effects in "The Butterfly Sign". Every lamp, every water drop falling from the ceiling has its own sound. Each room boasts of its own unique ambience corresponding to its style and mood.

System Requirements:
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Pentium G3258 or AMD FX-4300
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 560ti or R7 260x
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 18 GB available space

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 or AMD FX-8300
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 680 or R9 280x
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 18 GB available space

Scene Releases:
The.Butterfly.Sign-PLAZA
The.Butterfly.Sign.MULTi5-PROPHET

Updates by Christsnatcher:
The_Butterfly_Sign_Update_4_AiO-CS
The_Butterfly_Sign_Update_5-CS
The_Butterfly_Sign_Update_6-CS
The_Butterfly_Sign_Update_7-CS
The_Butterfly_Sign_Update_8-CS
The_Butterfly_Sign_Update_9-CS
The_Butterfly_Sign_Update_10-CS
The_Butterfly_Sign_Update_11-CS (Here)

Last edited by Whatever. on Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017, 07:59, edited 1 time in total.

Post Post subject: Re: The Butterfly Sign   
Posted: Saturday, 10 Dec 2016, 20:19   Reply with quote
releasing soon, keeping my eye on this

Posted: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016, 02:57   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
This looks pretty good, I thought ew were done for decent titles until after xmas but a few indies will tied us over :)

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 03:46   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
its already out. hope someone crack it.

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 09:09   Reply with quote
The.Butterfly.Sign-PLAZA
  1.                                                                                
  2.           °°±±±±±              ±±                                          
  3.      °±²²²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÛ²°       ²ÛÛÛÛ                                          
  4.     ²²±           °²ÛÛÛ°    ÛÛÛ ²²                                          
  5.   °Û°        ²ÛÛ±    ÛÛÛ°  ²ÛÛ  Û                                          
  6.   Û°       °ÛÛÛ      °ÛÛÛ  ÛÛÛ Û±                                          
  7.  °Û        ÛÛÛ       °ÛÛÛ ²ÛÛ ²Û                                            
  8.   ÛÛ      ÛÛÛ±       ÛÛÛ² ÛÛ²±Û                                            
  9.   °ÛÛ²°   ÛÛÛ       ÛÛÛ² ±ÛÛÛÛ      °²ÛÛ²°     ²²²²Û²Û²ÛÛÛ²    °²ÛÛ²        
  10.     ÛÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛ   ±²ÛÛÛÛ°  ÛÛÛÛ±     ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²   ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²      
  11.       ±± ÛÛÛ± ²ÛÛÛ²°     ÛÛÛ²     ÛÛÛ°  ÛÛ°    Û°     ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛÛ°  ÛÛ±      
  12.         °ÛÛÛ             ÛÛÛ     ÛÛÛ   ²ÛÛ     Û    ±ÛÛ±    ÛÛÛ   ²ÛÛ      
  13.         ÛÛÛ±             ÛÛ±    ±ÛÛ   ±ÛÛÛ    Û±  ±ÛÛ±     ²ÛÛ   ±ÛÛÛ    ±  
  14.   ±°   °ÛÛÛ              ÛÛ±    ÛÛ±   ÛÛÛ±   Û±  ²Û²    ±²±ÛÛ±   ÛÛÛ±   Û²  
  15.   Û²   ÛÛÛ               ÛÛ²  ±ÛÛÛ  °ÛÛÛÛ  ±Û²     ÛÛ±²²±  ÛÛ  °ÛÛÛÛ  °Û²  
  16.   ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ                ±ÛÛÛÛÛ°±ÛÛÛÛ° ÛÛÛÛÛ²   ²²²²ÛÛ     ±ÛÛÛÛ± ÛÛÛÛÛ²    
  17.     ²²±                   °²Û±   °²²   °²Û²°  ²Û²°  ÛÛ      °²²    ²Û²°    
  18.                                              ÛÛ    ±ÛÛ                      
  19.                                              ÛÛ°  ±ÛÛ²                      
  20.                                              ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²                      
  21.                                                ²²²±    
  23.                              -P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S- 
  25.                    The Butterfly Sign (c) Quantum Phoenix                  
  28.   Release Date :  12/2016                     Protection : Steam                                                  
  29.   Discs        :  1                           Genre      : Action                        
  31.  Üßßßßßßßßßßß ß ß    ÜßßßÛ ÛßßßÜ ÜßßßÛ Û   Û Û       ß ß ßßßßßßßßßßßßßÜ
  32.  Û                   ÛßßßÛ ÛßßßÛ Û   Û Û   Û Ûßß                      Û
  33.   ßßßßßßßßßßß ß ß    Û   Û ÛÜÜÜÛ ÛÜÜÜß ÛÜÜÜß ÛÜÜÜß   ß ß ßßßßßßßßßßßßß
  36.   The Butterfly Signis a first person detective story  putting players
  37.   in shoes of the lone survivor and the only witness to  a  disastrous
  38.   incident. The protagonists destiny depends on his memories.  That is
  39.   why he dares to take a desperate measure. He takes  an  experimental
  40.   drug "Rammex" which  immerses him  in the  depths of  his  mind  and
  41.   precisely restores all the events occurred to him.
  43.   For more info go to : [[Please login to see this link.]]
  46.  Üßßßßßßßßß ß ß   ß ÛßßßÜ Üßßßß Û     ÜßßßÛ Û     Û       ß ß ßßßßßßßßßÜ
  47.  Û                Û Û   Û ßßßßÛ Ûßß   ÛßßßÛ Û     Û                    Û
  48.   ßßßßßßßßß ß ß   Û Û   Û ÜÜÜÜß ÛÜÜÜß Û   Û ÛÜÜÜß ÛÜÜÜß   ß ß ßßßßßßßßß
  51.   1. Extract release
  52.   2. Mount ISO
  53.   3. Install the game
  54.   4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
  55.   5. Play!
  57.   General Notes:
  59.   - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
  60.     trying to go online ..
  61.   - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
  62.     to run this game with admin privileges instead
  65.  Üßßßßßßßßßß ß ß   Üßßßß ÜßßßÛ Üßßßß Üßßßß Û     Üßßßß   ß ß ßßßßßßßßßßÜ
  66.  Û                 Û ßßÛ ÛßßßÜ Ûßßßß Ûßßßß Ûßß   ßßßßÛ                 Û
  67.   ßßßßßßßßßß ß ß   ÛÜÜÜÛ Û   Û ÛÜÜÜß ÛÜÜÜß ÛÜÜÜß ÜÜÜÜß   ß ß ßßßßßßßßßß  
  69.                      CODEX - CPY - ENiGMA - ADDONiA
  71.  Üßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß ß ß   ÛßßßÜ Üßßßß Û Û Û ÜßßßÜ   ß ß ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßÜ
  72.  Û                      Û   Û Ûßßßß Û Û Û ßßßßÛ                        Û
  73.   ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß ß ß   Û   Û ÛÜÜÜß ÛÜÛÜß ÜÜÜÜß   ß ß ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß
  75.                               Coming soon...

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 10:14   Reply with quote
Administrator
The video of this game showcases a very naive narrator that advertises things that are very poorly made and he seems excited about a lot of stuff that stopped being news close to 10 years ago.
"Individual sounds for each water drop" WOOOW, did he ever play bioshock 1?
The graphics look horrible for a game made on unreal engine 4, even though they claim they went for realism.
Then there's also the forest area with the railway through it and the body cut in half on the railway and the usage of your memory to solve the crime scene that looks completely stolen from "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" which is a truly awesome game.
Also, their attention to sound effects didn't seem to be that precise, because to me the sfs for the walking sounds like you are playing with a person walking on high heels.
From what I gather, you are supposed to be a guy in the game.
Also, what the fuck is up with those floating suggestion boxes that are just basic matte black rectangular boxes?
Were they so fucking unimaginative and idiotic as to not realize that such floating message boxes should be as little invasive as possible?
Why didn't they make them transparent?
Did I mention that the narrator sounds very fucking naive and dumb? I guess I did but it needs to be said twice.

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 10:19   Reply with quote
Common sense is lacking these days
^

Just because they use a popular/big/newish engine doesn't mean it's gonna look good form the get-go, it entirely depends on how they utilise the engine. Obviously in this case they didn't utilise it to it's true potential and it looks they they focused more on lighting, shadows and post post-processing on the graphics side of things.

Forza Mods Subreddit: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 10:31   Reply with quote
Administrator
shimon101 wrote:
^

Just because they use a popular/big/newish engine doesn't mean it's gonna look good form the get-go, it entirely depends on how they utilise the engine. Obviously in this case they didn't utilise it to it's true potential and it looks they they focused more on lighting, shadows and post post-processing on the graphics side of things.

I worked in game development for years, I know how an engine works, no need to tell me that.
I was pointing out it looks horrible for an unreal engine 4 game, especially because I know how good unreal 4 can look when used by non amateur devs.
As for their focus on those aspects that you've mentioned, I seriously can't see how they focused on post processing, considering that it looks very abhorrent and excessive and extremely grayish and lifeless as if to mask the shitty sterile graphics that are present everywhere when it comes to interiors.
There's literally no assets in this game, just empty rooms with very little texture variety.
As for the outdoors, it looks very linear and it just gives the impression of a huge open world to which you can obviously never go.
Those mountains are faker than my smile at work.
Then there's the hacking puzzles that look like a shitty type of pipes game that I never liked.
Why the fuck would I want to lose my time playing pipes or mahjong in a fucking fps game, just to start an elevator?
Is the game so mother fucking boring and short, that it needs to have me play shitty windows 95 minigames just to pass away the time and justify it's price or what?

Also, I love it how their fauna A.I is so fucking poorly made that even in the trailer, their stupid deer climb the tree and get stuck within each other in the first second that you see them.
I also noticed a lot of pop-in shadows in the interior areas.
Even the trailer of the game showscases how messy the game is.
Imagine when you get the actual game.

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 10:35   Reply with quote
Common sense is lacking these days
"Those mountains are faker than my smile at work"

:ROFL:

Well at least it has good lighting effects and pretty shadows ::P

Anyways they're an Indie dev team, I don't think they have a lot of money to spend on assets and textures to make the game look amazing.

IMO I think it's better when devs focus on the gameplay more then the graphics, sure it's nice to play a pretty game, but I ain't gonna play a pretty game that has shit gameplay. But I definitely would play a shitty looking game with a great gameplay and a nice story.

Note: I haven't played this game, so I'm not saying the gameplay is good or bad. I'm just saying it's better if they did focus on the gameplay rather then the graphics, just my 2 cents.

Forza Mods Subreddit: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 10:47   Reply with quote
Administrator
shimon101 wrote:
Well at least it has good lighting effects and pretty shadows ::P

Dude, if you like godrays that much, almost every game has them today.
What's so damn impressive about those washed out excessive godrays done with volumetric lighting?
That is not even their merit. It's extremely easy to add them because ue4 has them under light sources and does all the computing by itself.
You just create a map and then the engine pretty much gives it a facelift with little to no effort in both post processing, shadows and lighting.

shimon101 wrote:
Anyways they're an Indie dev team, I don't think they have a lot of money to spend on assets and textures to make the game look amazing.

Naaah, that does not excuse their lack of texture diversity nor lack of assets.
What if they are an indie dev team? That is precisely my problem with them actually.
Just how many more fucking noobs are we going to tolerate calling themselves game developers these days?
Unity and UE4 have become fucking paintbrush for all these noobs that dream something and then go to sketch it out along with 3 other drunk computer illiterate teenage friends that smoke weed all day and they call themselves game devs.
They rapidly throw together a sloppy trailer with a shitty narrator that barely speaks english and present they shit as some type of masterpiece that should receive money.
Have you checked the gaming scene lately? It's pouring with indie games daily.
I think there are at least 50 games coming out per day, most of them without any form of promotion or ads.
Some actual golden games are not even known or heard about by most people because the devs while good at making games, really suck at promoting their games.

shimon101 wrote:
IMO I think it's better when devs focus on the gameplay more then the graphics, sure it's nice to play a pretty game, but I ain't gonna play a pretty game that has shit gameplay. But I definitely would play a shitty looking game with a great gameplay and a nice story.

I can resonate with that but in this case, I fail to see the awesome gameplay that had the graphics sacrificed for.
Using detective memories that are copy pasted straight out of "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" or the windows 95 puzzle games HD remakes to hack pcs and elevators?
The trailer did everything to make me expect nothing out of this game.
It felt like a pre-alpha build with nothing going for it.

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 11:18   Reply with quote
Mr.Deviance wrote:
Those mountains are faker than my smile at work
Amen to that.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 15 Dec 2016, 08:02   Reply with quote
Looks like the game was updated yesterday. Does anyone have an update?

Posted: Thursday, 15 Dec 2016, 12:35   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
^^Sure thing madam! ;)

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Notes:
  • This patch is only tested working on a clean installation of "The.Butterfly.Sign-PLAZA"
  • Copy all files from the "Update" folder to your BASE game folder and run the .bat file to patch your game.
  • It's possible that the patching process appears to be frozen at some point, trust me, it's not, just give the updater the time it needs for completing its work.

Posted: Thursday, 15 Dec 2016, 12:36   Reply with quote
Christsnatcher to the rescue! Many thanks, mate!

Posted: Thursday, 15 Dec 2016, 16:33   Reply with quote
Christsnatcher wrote:
^^Sure thing madam! ;)

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Notes:
  • This patch is only tested working on a clean installation of "The.Butterfly.Sign-PLAZA"
  • Copy all files from the "Update" folder to your BASE game folder and run the .bat file to patch your game.
  • It's possible that the patching process appears to be frozen at some point, trust me, it's not, just give the updater the time it needs for completing its work.
Christsnatcher, could you upload this update to another host, please (since my ISP blocks openload)? or perhaps, someone else can do that?

Last edited by XebroLeazier on Thursday, 15 Dec 2016, 16:36, edited 2 times in total.

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next