CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Friday, 20 Apr 2018, 15:31

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: UNO   
Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 19:13   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Uno.RIP - Unleashed - Full download [PRE-INSTALLED]

[[Please login to see this link.]] -- Site is pretty fast especially with IDM or jDownloader.

Unfortunately it looks like the game is a Ubisoft based game and it won't connect with the servers so you'll be limited to playing offline.

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 19:15   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
I... yeah, usually it's like that with cracked games, unless someone works out a steamworksfix. Which in this case would be ultimately useless, precisely for the reason you mentioned in your post.

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 19:24   Reply with quote
Rui wrote:
I... yeah, usually it's like that with cracked games, unless someone works out a steamworksfix. Which in this case would be ultimately useless, precisely for the reason you mentioned in your post.

Yeah, sorry I should have been more clear. I just mean that unless you like playing Uno alone against AI, or maybe with a friend on the same PC it's not too useful of a game to download :).

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 21:23   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
I have a sensibilty issue with gamepad controller. I need to hit many times (1 or 2 or 3 times) to perform an action.
i use Uno-TiNYiSO, xbox-one gamepad in pc
Have you same issue ?

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 22:08   Reply with quote
pinballfever wrote:
I have a sensibilty issue with gamepad controller. I need to hit many times (1 or 2 or 3 times) to perform an action.
Have you same issue ?

I am using the release I posted Uno-Unleashed and I do not have any issues when using the Xbox 360 controller with it.

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 09:51   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
ZombieBoy wrote:
pinballfever wrote:
Have you same issue ?

I am using the release I posted Uno-Unleashed and I do not have any issues when using the Xbox 360 controller with it.

thanks. same issue for me (x360 or Xbox1 controller). Seems to be a Unity issue....
no problem in other games. Sad !

Posted: Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018, 21:43   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Clean steam files can be found here

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"