Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Saturday, 22 Sep 2018, 01:11

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Toukiden 2   
Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 15:53   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
derispan wrote:
Shaolaan, there is a 2 reasons for it and you cant jump around they.
Number one is Koei Tecmo and number two is Omega Force. They make shitty ports of not a bad games, never fix them and always use same shitty engine. After changing api to DX11 ports are more fucked up that before.

Ach, there is one more reasons - buyers. I know that people wanna see more "Warriors" games on PC (like Warriors Orochi 3), so they buying those shitty ports and KT thinks that realising shitty ports is "ok" for PC gamers.

Mózg rozjebany, like knur003 avatar says.

Yeah maybe its a bad port but still i gotta change my GPU so i guess ill just skip pc gaming for now till i get one !

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 15:53   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
The new update totally busted the game for me. My game was running fine (except crash during co-op) until this new update from ALI which totally screwed it up bad. Neither Revolt's crack or ALI's works. The game just crash on startup. My rig is currently on 970 so no dx11 support crap here.

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 16:04   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Xenomorphz wrote:
The new update totally busted the game for me. My game was running fine (except crash during co-op) until this new update from ALI which totally screwed it up bad. Neither Revolt's crack or ALI's works. The game just crash on startup. My rig is currently on 970 so no dx11 support crap here.

you ar enot the only, under the update o n steam webpage, a lot of people encounter the same issue

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 16:05   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
tesla2105 wrote:
Can someone share codex crack for update 1?

make cracked using steam stub patcher (lucky its work on this one, but dont know its remove all steam stub or not)

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 16:10   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
antitrust38 wrote:
Xenomorphz wrote:

you ar enot the only, under the update o n steam webpage, a lot of people encounter the same issue

I actually found interesting results. I managed to start the game again after overwriting the files with 3DM patch files. Looks like ALI has some missing files that caused the crash, because I noticed there are some new game files 3DM included which ALI doesn't.

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 16:41   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
SSE (1.4.2) works fine with original steam api and that one from knur post, but overlay dont work, so... any solution?

Ach, by the way, KT ports never "understand" 16:10, yea? Now is working... by fucking stretching whole image! Ech, I think I dont have energy to mess with KT games anymore.

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 16:59   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
So i have crash in first battle with demons after misterously teleportation to village (fight with professor and little robot). Tested wirh my ali fixed files, updated codex emu, 3dm update 1.01 files. Have you guys successfully passed this moment without crash?

Edit - if you passed that moment, could you upload an sfv file of your game folder? Maybe i have some corrupted files

Last edited by knur003 on Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 17:01   Reply with quote
knur003 wrote:
If you interested in solving this (somehow), try this:

1. Make sure you have ali213 update 1 and folder DLC with dlc files in game folder
2. Copy over files from my attachment to your game directory (backup old if necessary)
3. Go to game and click on bonus

It will say that you successfully unlocked something. I dont even needed save file from toukiden kiwami

Didn't need to. Applying the new update and changing the CODEX.ini to DLCUnlockAll = 1 fixed all issues I had. Thanks though.

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 17:56   Reply with quote
knur003 wrote:
So i have crash in first battle with demons after misterously teleportation to village (fight with professor and little robot). Tested wirh my ali fixed files, updated codex emu, 3dm update 1.01 files. Have you guys successfully passed this moment without crash?

Edit - if you passed that moment, could you upload an sfv file of your game folder? Maybe i have some corrupted files

I've passed that moment just fine but I'm still on codex org release.

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 18:07   Reply with quote
edwinkyr wrote:
make cracked using steam stub patcher (lucky its work on this one, but dont know its remove all steam stub or not)

Thanks, but it seems that the updated codex crack is not needed. The game works just fine with CODEX release + update 1 from ali213 with dlc (without ali.bin and valve.ini), and setting DLCUnlockAll = 1 in steam_emu.ini.

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 19:51   Reply with quote
Something is wrong with dlc, when i changed unlockalldlc=1, i got more mitama(ghost helpers), but i got crash on the first battle with professor, without that ini change no crash, besides, in ini file there are some bonus missions dlc, yet in DLC folder there are no such things

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 21:37   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Does the 1.01 version work with the revolt crack for you? I have the codex release, copied over the ali update and the revolt fix provided in this thread, yet the game doesnt launch through the launcher or through the .exe.

EDIT: I'm not sure what it was, but I fixed it, I had the ALI update so I downloaded the 3DM one, replaced the files, deleted ali.bin and valve.txt file, reset launcher settings to default and the game worked, at that point I copied over the revolt crack and changed settings to what I wanted and the game started, now gotta play and see if things work.

Hmm, multiplayer doesn't work though, lobby shows version 1.0.0 and nothing found.

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 21:54   Reply with quote
knur003 wrote:
If you interested in solving this (somehow), try this:

1. Make sure you have ali213 update 1 and folder DLC with dlc files in game folder
2. Copy over files from my attachment to your game directory (backup old if necessary)
3. Go to game and click on bonus

It will say that you successfully unlocked something. I dont even needed save file from toukiden kiwami
Seems to have worked. Appreciate the share.

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 22:38   Reply with quote
Sammael666 wrote:
Toukiden.2.Update.1(v1.0.1).Incl.DLC-3DM

this is for codex version too ?

-- Edit --

mafia47 wrote:
Toukiden.2.Update.v1.0.1-ALI213

Toukiden.2.Update.1(v1.0.1).Incl.DLC-3DM

this is the same update ? , i not u nderstand ?

and we need update 0 too before ?

and work on codex version or not ?

Posted: Wednesday, 22 Mar 2017, 22:41   Reply with quote
Banned
How can conceive, in 2017, a video game for PC
without support for the mouse .... Is absolutely ridiculous ..... :?

Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next