CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Sunday, 24 Jun 2018, 08:21

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force   
Posted: Saturday, 04 Feb 2017, 01:07   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force | フェアリーフェンサー エフ ADVENT DARK FORCE | 妖精劍士 F ADVENT DARK FORCE

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Adventure, RPG
Developer: IDEA FACTORY,COMPILE HEART
Publisher: Idea Factory International
Release Date: 14 Feb, 2017
Language(s): English*, Japanese*, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support
Operating system(s): Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Full controller support
  • Image Steam Trading Cards
  • Image Steam Cloud

About The Game
Long ago, a war raged between two powerful deities. Each was sealed away, their weapons scattered throughout the world. Our hero in this RPG, Fang, happens upon one such weapon and now he alone must choose which deity will awaken again!

Key Features

1. In the three stories to play, friends become foes, foes become friends, and, based on your choices, multiple endings can be unlocked!

2. Customize weapons by fusing them with fairies and change dungeons stats through World-Shaping. Even transform with the “Fairize” skill and become stronger in battle!

3. With up to six party members on the battlefield at a time, you can play as all your favorite Fencers!

4. From Amateur to Hell, choose the difficulty level that suits your style!

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel i5 2.3 GHz or comparable
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or comparable
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 17 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Windows compatible sound card
  • Additional Notes: Shader v5 or newer

Recommended:
  • Processor: Intel i5 3.3 GHz or comparable
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or comparable
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 17 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Windows compatible sound card
  • Additional Notes: Shader v5 or newer

Last edited by kalamity222 on Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017, 08:14, edited 1 time in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force   
Posted: Saturday, 04 Feb 2017, 01:34   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
So they essentially took some content they likely intended to release as DLC, tacked it onto the original game and gave it a new name so you have to re-buy the entire game to get the new content? Sad to see Japanese publishers taking cues from Ubisoft.

Posted: Saturday, 04 Feb 2017, 03:03   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Wow, so many JRPG's coming out next week.

Posted: Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017, 22:19   Reply with quote
naardejood wrote:
So they essentially took some content they likely intended to release as DLC, tacked it onto the original game and gave it a new name so you have to re-buy the entire game to get the new content? Sad to see Japanese publishers taking cues from Ubisoft.

This isn't "some" content, the first part is from old game, the second part is everything new, excluding a route that is same that old game. There are a lot of new contents, not "some content", new graphics and bla bla. I defend that they sold this game as a standalone game. I see this game as a remake or something, I don't understand why complain about this... "I want this game more cheap", that was I read. Of course, nobody force you or others people to re-buy this game.

Posted: Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017, 22:38   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Fairy.Fencer.F.Advent.Dark.Force-CODEX

Posted: Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017, 23:10   Reply with quote
Fairy.Fencer.F.Advent.Dark.Force.Incl.Dlcs-ALI213

Posted: Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017, 23:43   Reply with quote
9959 wrote:
naardejood wrote:

This isn't "some" content, the first part is from old game, the second part is everything new, excluding a route that is same that old game. There are a lot of new contents, not "some content", new graphics and bla bla. I defend that they sold this game as a standalone game. I see this game as a remake or something, I don't understand why complain about this... "I want this game more cheap", that was I read. Of course, nobody force you or others people to re-buy this game.
What you consider to be "a lot" I consider to be "some". Aren't subjective terms fun?

And I really wouldn't have a problem with any of this if they weren't charging full price for it. Seems a little shifty to screw over folks who paid full price for what is essentially the same game by re-releasing it with some quantity of extra content for the same price. If that doesn't make you feel exploited then feel free to give them your money and encourage more of this behavior in the future. This sort of thing feels slimey to me, so I'll be passing. KoTec has this same problem with the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors franchises with all their Empires/Xtreme Legends/etc. releases.

Posted: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017, 00:36   Reply with quote
naardejood wrote:
What you consider to be "a lot" I consider to be "some". Aren't subjective terms fun?

That isn't subjective. What a fail. You can complain all you want, still you'll pirate it or buying it for 34 usd or less. :ROFL:
If I had money, I would buy it for 16 usd.

I don't waste time discussing things like this, this like discussing about CoD new games.

Posted: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017, 01:39   Reply with quote
9959 wrote:
naardejood wrote:

That isn't subjective. What a fail. You can complain all you want, still you'll pirate it or buying it for 34 usd or less. :ROFL:
If I had money, I would buy it for 16 usd.

I don't waste time discussing things like this, this like discussing about CoD new games.

Subjective

[suh b-jek-tiv]

adjective

1. existing in the mind; belonging to the thinking subject rather than to the object of thought (opposed to objective).

Also: Already played the original. No real interest in playing this one. Not entirely sure why you feel that this game's success is so important to your self-image that you'd put this much time and effort into defending it from even the smallest criticism. I suppose it's irrelevant, really. All these posts are probably just going to get deleted, anyway. I believe I've made my opinion clear and your ad hominem attacks have not changed it. If you wish to continue arguing then you may do so by yourself. I'm done.

Posted: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017, 02:24   Reply with quote
Implying that an amount of objects, lines of text, items and etc in comparison (with old game) are subjective, yes yes, I'm done. You need glasses bro. It's like same people that complain that games like Clannad or Grisaia are so expensive for text, yeah.

Posted: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017, 02:30   Reply with quote
Retired
stop the offtopic please!!!!

Posted: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017, 02:35   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
This company often does updated rereleases of their older games with additional content/gameplay/etc, fyi. In fact they are (in)famous for it. The base game is fairly fun (albiet without much replay) so if you enjoyed it you will enjoy this.

It's a game with more anime than you can shake a stick at, what do you expect? ;)

Posted: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017, 04:37   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Little question (sorry if this is offtopic).

Is this one a sequel or just like the first game (FFF with all its contents and story) plus additional contents from ADF? Basically I want to ask, if I play FFF: ADF (this one), do I still need to keep FFF (the first game)? Or both games are different in term of story and contents?

Posted: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017, 06:36   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Does the CODEX release include the DLC?

e: it doesn't

Posted: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017, 08:07   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Can anybody mirror ALI release or share DLC files?

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next