Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Monday, 20 Aug 2018, 02:20

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 2831 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™   
Posted: Thursday, 11 Jan 2018, 22:20   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
^True.

In fact, I have nothing else to spend silver coins on, and I didn't have to grind for them. I had money to buy literally all upgrades for defense and attack forces in all territories, and still got money left. Trainer for silver coins is barely useful.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 22:00   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hey guys,do you have ring drop of captain,I am act 2 lvl 31 and have one ring form quest three towers legendary ring but i cant see no epic.What you think is it bug. everything is fine except that.

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 04:17   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
emirMelo22 wrote:
Hey guys,do you have ring drop of captain,I am act 2 lvl 31 and have one ring form quest three towers legendary ring but i cant see no epic.What you think is it bug. everything is fine except that.

That's normal. Rings are the rarest drops, but they do drop.

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 09:14   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
OK mate thx..........a have everything sword......thx.

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 16:09   Reply with quote
Does anyone know Codex base release save file location?

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 16:15   Reply with quote
It's inside public documents folder.

X:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam\CODEX\356190\remote

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 16:19   Reply with quote
Rui wrote:
It's inside public documents folder.

X:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam\CODEX\356190\remote

Thanks for the reply!

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 15:43   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
xenophase wrote:
@ somebodyawesome ... for me, I had to hold down left ctrl to kill the beast. Tapping ctrl is supposed to dismount, holding it pressed for a second kills it .. you must hold it for this case. Edit: I had a WTF moment here, too, because I was pressing the button and I failed the mission. The next attempt I held it, which kills your mount, and that worked. I really think this is your issue, especially if you're playing old school (keyboard and mouse) .. the game is slightly more gamepad friendly (as with focus puzzles and pressing E in a split moment on big orc attacks). If you're also using a keyboard, I almost guarantee it's the holding ctrl solves the prob.

@ SKULLZ2k13 .. the game is definitely worth buying regardless, Just saying .. I'm using firgirl's repack, copied over update 1.06, then 1.08 EXCEPT hotchunk.arch06, reapply codex's crack and add the two lines to the ini .. it all works from there. I would hope which ever repack you're using that this would also work for you.

When you say reapply codex crack you mean the default codex crack you must be using right now.. right?
Also do we need 1.06 or 1.06 fix from the googledrive..?

Also what if you accidently extracted hotchunk.arch06 in your game folder.. is this a new file or did I fk up my old file doing this?

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 20:19   Reply with quote
$uperSexySugarDaddy wrote:
I got steam version yesterday, none of the trainers are latest to get unlimited silver coins, only cheat happens trainer is later version but it's paid :Grrrr any other way to cheat unlimited silver coins?

I may have found the files for a CheatHappens Middle-Earth: Shadow of War 1.09 Steam Trainer. I did not download the files. I, however, sent the link to Rui so that he can verify it is safe. If it is, you will see the files here.

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 21:36   Reply with quote
Never heard about the .zips extension before, but 7zip extracted the file fine, and the exe seems legit.

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 02:06   Reply with quote
chrisssj3 wrote:
xenophase wrote:
[...]
@ SKULLZ2k13 .. the game is definitely worth buying regardless, Just saying .. I'm using firgirl's repack, copied over update 1.06, then 1.08 EXCEPT hotchunk.arch06, reapply codex's crack and add the two lines to the ini .. it all works from there. I would hope which ever repack you're using that this would also work for you.

When you say reapply codex crack you mean the default codex crack you must be using right now.. right?
Also do we need 1.06 or 1.06 fix from the googledrive..?

Also what if you accidently extracted hotchunk.arch06 in your game folder.. is this a new file or did I fk up my old file doing this?
I'm unsure of the difference between 1.06 and its fix. To give advice blindly, I'd suggest downloading 1.6 and then 1.6 fix and merging the two folders (choosing any files from the "fix" archive if asked to overwrite). The fix should fix any possible probs with the original update, but may or may not include all needed files. The proper tutorial for this is @ viewtopic.php?p=1599580#p1599580

If you're using the latest hotchunk.arch06 (1.08) then your game will crash beyond the into. The crack does not work with that file. You can start the game, but you can't progress with it. I'm pretty sure zzz888 posted a link to the hotchunk file needed, let me search for it. If I find it, I'll edit the link into this post.

... edit. Yes, use the original and only codex crack after applying the updates (minus that one file). This is the same as not overwriting the crack in the first place, but for instructions it's simper to just suggest reapplying it. :)

zzz666's link to the right hotchunk.arch06 file, I think, is here: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 09:51   Reply with quote
Rui wrote:
Never heard about the .zips extension before, but 7zip extracted the file fine, and the exe seems legit.

Roger that. So here is the release.

CheatHappens | Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - 1.09 - Steam Trainer
Download: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 11:35   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Rui wrote:

they (trainer websites) add "s" or "d" in end of the name of file.
probably because antivirus and browsers always warn users to do not enter and download from those websites (Prevent false positive).

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 22:32   Reply with quote
I see.

I never download cheats, I have no idea that was the usual "MO".

Anyway, like I said, 7zip opens the file just fine.

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 22:50   Reply with quote
bullwinkle wrote:
Rui wrote:

Roger that. So here is the release.

CheatHappens | Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - 1.09 - Steam Trainer
Download: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Usseles trainer. has only one active option - Unlimited Arrows

Reply to topic  [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 189  Next