CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018, 10:42

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 2835 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™   
Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 22:55   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Oh, that would actually be pretty useful for me. I was constantly searching for arrows, the quiver is too small for a sniper like me :lol:

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 23:37   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
NotBad wrote:
bullwinkle wrote:
Rui wrote:
Never heard about the .zips extension before, but 7zip extracted the file fine, and the exe seems legit.

Roger that. So here is the release.

CheatHappens | Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - 1.09 - Steam Trainer
Download: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Usseles trainer. has only one active option - Unlimited Arrows

lol well my bad, I tried. I searched and thats what my results yielded

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 23:47   Reply with quote
If you really want to explore/exploit with cheats, check FearlessRev for 2 CE tables: #SeiKur0 (specifically impressive as far as Uruk mgmt is concerned) & #Kalas ("typical" CE stuff like unlimited health, arrows, focus, might, etc).

I've used #SeiKur0's table primarily to get all Legendary stuff (even the online ones), and ensure that spawn uruks were always 'legendary' and maxlevel 60 (so that I had no need to shame them first)...
p

-EDIT-
Then take the prev table (I believe Seikur0 v17.1 works well ~ most table vs are still avaliable btw)
As for #Kalas: I have a working vs (can't recall which vs; haven't tried for some time now)

Last edited by paul44 on Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 16:45   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
paul44 wrote:
If you really want to explore/exploit with cheats, check FearlessRev for 2 CE tables: #SeiKur0 (specifically impressive as far as Uruk mgmt is concerned) & #Kalas ("typical" CE stuff like unlimited health, arrows, focus, might, etc).

I've used #SeiKur0's table primarily to get all Legendary stuff (even the online ones), and ensure that spawn uruks were always 'legendary' and maxlevel 60 (so that I had no need to shame them first)...
p

It's true, the only problem with it seems to be not being able to use most cheats since the updates, or lack thereof, don't match with the CE table version.

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 11:49   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can someone upload patch 1.08 ? Because when i download the patch by Fisher winrar says files damaged, and i can't extract anything
Thank you

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 12:23   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Arfix wrote:
Can someone upload patch 1.08 ? Because when i download the patch by Fisher winrar says files damaged, and i can't extract anything
Thank you

everything is well unpacked, download the latest version of WinRAR or 7-Zip

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 21:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ - Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ - Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion

How can I acces this content ingame? Where can I find it?

And a new mode that is harder then Nemesis? which is known as "Gravewalker Difficult"

Or is this not possible because of the "Codex" crack we use?

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 21:39   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
chrisssj3 wrote:
Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ - Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ - Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion

How can I acces this content ingame? Where can I find it?

And a new mode that is harder then Nemesis? which is known as "Gravewalker Difficult"

Or is this not possible because of the "Codex" crack we use?

It was posted MANY MANY times, search this topic or use google...

Posted: Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 19:37   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
So if we use patch 1.08 WITH its hotchunk file and play on Gravewalker the game crashes when you are prompted to change the area and go see Shelob after a couple missions in act one.

But what if we try to play with a legit save file from someone who has original game and has gotten past that area on said difficulty? Would anyone who has the original game post their save file? For science?

Posted: Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 20:22   Reply with quote
To play gravewalker difficulty (without crashes) you either need to wait for an updated crack or own the game. There is no other way.

Posted: Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 20:58   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Fisher wrote:
Arfix wrote:
Thank you

everything is well unpacked, download the latest version of WinRAR or 7-Zip

I'm suffering the same problem, I have the most up to date version of Winrar and 7-Zip, I've tried using both to extract the files, and it tells me the archive is corrupted. I think it needs a re-upload, unless there's something I'm missing.

Posted: Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 21:34   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
I downloaded it just today and it worked just fine for me.

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 21:17   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
hi guys,

if i got the game version of codex, which is 96 GB, without any other updates isntalled, if i download and install update 1.08, will work to get the 2 tribes expansion pack?

thanks

*edit
i've downloaded version 1.6 and 1.8 and the arhives are corrput and there are no files in

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 21:59   Reply with quote
EvilPrime wrote:
(...) if i download and install update 1.08, will work to get the 2 tribes expansion pack?
(...)
i've downloaded version 1.6 and 1.8 and the arhives are corrput and there are no files in

Please read the first post of this thread. Just a few lines into it links tot he tutorial on how to get the 2 tribes working. Update 1.06 and all files from 1.08 EXCEPT one are required, as welll as editing the ini, as the link will explain.

I'm unsure why you have corrupt files, but it would help if you mention which source you used (to see if your issue matches another earlier one). Fisher's files worked fine for me, but I do NOT use the latest winrar, and have no idea if versions matter. The latest 7zip may or may not work even if another fails. i have known winrar versions being picky in the past with specific archives.

Posted: Monday, 22 Jan 2018, 18:12   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
xenophase wrote:
EvilPrime wrote:
(...) if i download and install update 1.08, will work to get the 2 tribes expansion pack?
(...)

Please read the first post of this thread. Just a few lines into it links tot he tutorial on how to get the 2 tribes working. Update 1.06 and all files from 1.08 EXCEPT one are required, as welll as editing the ini, as the link will explain.

I'm unsure why you have corrupt files, but it would help if you mention which source you used (to see if your issue matches another earlier one). Fisher's files worked fine for me, but I do NOT use the latest winrar, and have no idea if versions matter. The latest 7zip may or may not work even if another fails. i have known winrar versions being picky in the past with specific archives.

hi,

the download source is the one from google drive.

tanks

Reply to topic  [ 2835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150 ... 189  Next