Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Friday, 21 Sep 2018, 07:37

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1995 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II [1.4.1 CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 23:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
V1 and V2 don't work for me, on I7-8700k.

Is there a V3?

Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 01:54   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Was wondering if anyone could upload this Faction unlocker for steel faith [[Please login to see this link.]] thanks.

Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 05:38   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hi, my CPU is i5 4460, I've tested 2 cracks and non-worked for me. Please help

Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 08:10   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
saclet wrote:

There's no help by now. You must wait for a proper crack or purchase the game.

Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 12:01   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Im getting weird error with voksi release of other games its from Dragon ball fighter z if I play Dbz and try to play total war warhammer 2
after Im getting the malfunction error from the start of sega splash screen. I cant play Warhammer 2 if I play Dbz I need to restart my pc for warhammer 2 to work again but its ok if I dont play Dbz. I think voksi needs to look for this issue Im downloading Injustice 2 if it will also have weird issue like this.

My specs are:
Win 7 64bit
Fx 6300
Gtx 1050ti
16 gb ddr3

Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 16:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I tried both versions and the new hotfix - it did not help. My CPU model AMD Athlon II X4 760K. Pls, help.

Posted: Saturday, 14 Jul 2018, 17:14   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Manage to solve crash on 8700K by using this crack. Play for 3 days and only got one crash.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79663&start=990

Scroll down until Voksi post.

V1 V2 are old crack don't use it. There is only one working crack.

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 13:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey there. I've just discovered MODS for myself , did everything according to the reddit post , and now i have 2 mods (Radious p1 and p2) , so i run my game as always and in the top right corner now i can see additional text (modded) , but my question is , how do i know the mods are actually working? Cos i don't see any difference so far. It's a really silly one , i know.
And what mods do you recommend installing (i only play campaign) ? Thnx in advance .

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 13:28   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Bratsatani wrote:
Hey there. I've just discovered MODS for myself , did everything according to the reddit post , and now i have 2 mods (Radious p1 and p2) , so i run my game as always and in the top right corner now i can see additional text (modded) , but my question is , how do i know the mods are actually working? Cos i don't see any difference so far. It's a really silly one , i know.
And what mods do you recommend installing (i only play campaign) ? Thnx in advance .

try this [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 13:41   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Kalkz wrote:
Bratsatani wrote:

try this [[Please login to see this link.]]

Yep . I guess i'm doing something wrong , just installed this one and intro is still going.
Can you help me 2 understend what i'm doing wrong?

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 14:19   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Bratsatani wrote:

The only indicator of mod working properly is launching game, because if mod is setup incorrectly, or it is not working one, game simply won't launch at all. However, it doesn't mean each mod is safe to use, they may cause some bugs or even crashes in case mod is outdated or poorly made in general.

As for mod recommendations, it's mostly up to you and your preferences, but I wouldn't be using any overhauls like Radious or Steel Faith for TW:WII in particular, because vanilla game is actually good, unlike TW:WI which was a lackluster. CA provided a lot of QoL, along with new race mechanics, so there's a lot more fun and variety.

Problem with Radious that it comes as full overhaul and doesn't have modules you can turn on/off separately, so if you f.e. want its unit packs (lore unfriendly, brutally imbalanced but still cool looking), you'll have to live with overclocked economy and seeing both you and AI pumping stacks upon stacks of units. It can feel epic, but it really breaks game economy, and in the long run makes campaign map bloated with armies.

SFO is better mod, but it is brutally hardcore, installing it makes sense if vanilla game can't provide enough challenge for you, although it has separate and even standalone parts (like awesome Unit Packs).

Personally I'm running these mods right now:
Regiments of Renown Compilation (plus new Vampires RoR)
Proper Combat by Prom (it's essential, improves combat experience by 200% IMO)
Improved Skillpoint Progression (it's rather balanced mod, and I don't like 1 point per level system in TW:W2)
Darker Campaign Map (it makes campaign map look SO MUCH BETTER)
Steel Faith Overhaul II: Standalone Units Pack (it was released Mar 12, so may be a bit risky, but didn't encounter any issues so far)

Optional:
Less Effects + No Light Beams (for much clearer view in battle, I merged these two mods together with PFM and switched them to movie format)
Vortex ritual requirements x2 (if vanilla is too fast paced for you, x3/4 versions available as well IIRC)
Malekith’s old battle engagement animation (in case you play Dark Elves, because vanilla animation is bugged)
Total Unit Resize II (haven't fully tested it yet, but suppose it looks better than vanilla, many people recommend it)

Last edited by GIMP on Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 15:28   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Does anynone know how to get custom lord creation mod work? There's my user.script file:

mod "uimf.pack";
mod "zzzzz_scripting_framework.pack";
mod "custom_lords.pack";

mod "Radious_Total_War_Mod_Part1.pack";
mod "Radious_Total_War_Mod_Part2.pack";
mod "Radious_Blood_Mod.pack";
mod "level_60.pack";

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 16:24   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
saclet wrote:

Hey man, i have exactly same CPU and variant 1 is working for me. Could you screenshot error you are getting?

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 19:59   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
berkyx wrote:
crack doesnt seem to be working (while loading campaign or custom battle) with my i5 4590 cpu. Is there anyone with the same problem ?

Tried searching - having same issue with i5 4590 - both variants give a fail message (though can get all the way to campaign creation), as well as the multiplayer fixes. Have tried multiple installations with same result.

edit: This fix (below) actually ended up working for me - however, I was able to leave the UseOldGen set at 0.

UberPsyX wrote:
Total.War.WARHAMMER.II.V1.4.1.Multiplayer.Fix.V2-REVOLT

V2 Notes:
- The solution is now in one exe;
- Fixed different versions error while connecting caused by different multiplayer fixes (New CPU Generation and Old CPU Generation)
- Added new Denuvo Driver.

* If you have old cpu generation, after you install the fix, open UberPsyX.ini and change UseOldGen = 0 to the UseOldGen = 1

Download
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Monday, 16 Jul 2018, 18:40   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hello to everybody!

I am a legit owner of WHI and WHII. I really would not want to download the whole game again,
so i would love to know if i can find a post, a link, that someone posted with only the DLC. Like a DLC pack.

I searched for Queen and t he Crone etc, and the only thing i get back is a Steam rip of 48Gbytes.

So:

1. How would i go about getting only the DLC etc?

Just point me in the right direction.

Or is it already there and i only need to unlock it?

2. I have all mods i need already dowloaded from Steam. How would i go about including them in a "CreamAPId" game since the launcher wont work?

I thank you all in advance.

dzoulias

Reply to topic  [ 1995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 133  Next