Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Wednesday, 19 Sep 2018, 14:39

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1993 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II   
Posted: Thursday, 02 Aug 2018, 05:29   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
What do I do if I get the error:

Failed to start Denuvo Driver: Error Code 5

It was working previously (using Voksi's proper crack), but is no longer working?

I do have mods installed, but they were working even prior to this error.

Edit: Disabled mods and it still does not work.

Posted: Thursday, 02 Aug 2018, 19:36   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I have a Intel i7-4710hq and crushes every time i try to start a campaign or battle. I have tried both cracks and neither works apparently. Any suggestions guys?

Edit: found the crack, it works

Last edited by Poirrot18 on Friday, 03 Aug 2018, 00:50, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 02 Aug 2018, 22:41   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Poirrot18 wrote:
I have a Intel i7-4710hq and crushes every time i try to start a campaign or battle. I have tried both cracks and neither works apparently. Any suggestions guys?

You need the universal crack by Voksi. (although it is also not guaranteed to work 100%)

Posted: Thursday, 02 Aug 2018, 23:06   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Managed to get past a failed to load denuvo error however when loading a campaign its saying that if i have tried all variants, then to post my CPU here!

I have tried all variants in the latest fitgirl pack and the only one that works is the one that crashes on campaign load up.

so - Intel Core i7 6700hq CPU@2.60GHz (8 CPUs)

My CPU.

Any Help would be appreciated

EDIT: Fixed it, just downloaded the new crack and extracted to dietary :)

Last edited by twistedvaccine on Friday, 03 Aug 2018, 00:51, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 02 Aug 2018, 23:20   Reply with quote
hello guys. i have downloaded Steel Faith Overhaul II from smods. how can i install this mod??ty very much

edit:ok sorry.i find it

Last edited by anto1989 on Thursday, 02 Aug 2018, 23:23, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 02 Aug 2018, 23:21   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
So, we still dont know how to fix this type of crash?

Posted: Thursday, 02 Aug 2018, 23:33   Reply with quote
Warnings: 3/3 - Banned
Quote:
So, we still dont know how to fix this type of crash?

the fix costs 59,99 euros on steam :ROFL:

Post Post subject: Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II [1.4.1 CRACKED]   
Posted: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018, 04:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Quote:
Check his sig, there's smods site ref, here you go:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

And btw, you can request update or new mod there, just be patient when you do.

Thank you very much. Did find what i needed now. Love ya.

There is problem with this one [[Please login to see this link.]] in sky mods, i would appreciate it if someone could upload it over here, thanks.

[[Please login to see this link.]] this one better, since seems to be a better one.

Also, when modding, i know this could be obvius. But if you put something out of order (Say, you put kislevs sfo compatibility mod first and then the mod itself) It will crash with denuvo error.

Another thing is that after reinstalling i can only run a certain number of mods, after i try to run some more it just doesn't load them, any solution to this? before i reinstalled it was loading all of them.

Okay, found the problem, if a single mod is missing from your data file, and is it writeng down in the script file, all those writen down that mod that is missing in the data files wont work, so if you have a similar problem, make sure to check that out. Now, gotta download that again. Hope this helps someone.

Posted: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018, 05:24   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I have the same problem as the earlier posts, has anyone figured out how to fix it yet? I'm getting the "Failed to start Denuvo Driver" error then when I restart the game it simply crashes on the start up load screen. Both variants fail. The game was working perfectly fine a couple of days ago but all of it a sudden it stopped working.

Posted: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018, 05:49   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
flyingkick111 wrote:
I have the same problem as the earlier posts, has anyone figured out how to fix it yet? I'm getting the "Failed to start Denuvo Driver" error then when I restart the game it simply crashes on the start up load screen. Both variants fail. The game was working perfectly fine a couple of days ago but all of it a sudden it stopped working.

Yes, download the latest crack from voksi and extract into your TW:W2 directory, run in admin, issue solved

Posted: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018, 07:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
twistedvaccine wrote:
flyingkick111 wrote:

Yes, download the latest crack from voksi and extract into your TW:W2 directory, run in admin, issue solved

I downloaded the the version 1.4.1 crack from voksi (i hope thats the latest one) but the issue is still there... it freezes or crashes on load screen even if I run it as admin

The main thing is before I would occasionally get the Denuvo Driver error but after I rerun the game it would always be fine. But for some reason now whenever I try to rerun the game after the error pops up, the game just crashes on the initial load screen.

Tried running the .exe file from command line and there was no error messages after the inital failed to start denuvo driver error, the game simply crashes in the load screen.

Posted: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018, 08:09   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
flyingkick111 wrote:
twistedvaccine wrote:
flyingkick111 wrote:

I downloaded the the version 1.4.1 crack from voksi (i hope thats the latest one) but the issue is still there... it freezes or crashes on load screen even if I run it as admin

The main thing is before I would occasionally get the Denuvo Driver error but after I rerun the game it would always be fine. But for some reason now whenever I try to rerun the game after the error pops up, the game just crashes on the initial load screen.

Tried running the .exe file from command line and there was no error messages after the inital failed to start denuvo driver error, the game simply crashes in the load screen.

The link to his new/final crack (as it works on all cpus) is this (I hope its okay to post links here, if not im sorry!!)

Once you extract and replace all the files from that, run the .exe from the main directory folder (this is what i did) as thats the one that this crack replaces.

If you get an error after that, let me know where it is and what it says.
Are you running any mods/trainers?
Are you trying to load a previous save then it crashes on that load screen?

EDIT: If the above link doesn't work for you,use this, click the top option (CRACK.ONLY) and use any one of the other links that pop up;

Posted: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018, 10:39   Reply with quote
Voksi's crack is amazingly stable, and unless user runs some extremely rare cpu model (which is unlikely) or well below minimum requirements, game should work perfectly well. There are several things majority has issues with and the reason crack might not working for them:

1. AV software (especially default Windows one) eating some crack .dll/.exe, because those files flag false-positives left and right, so most software removes them pretty aggressively. Unless you set the folder you have your game in exclusions, you won't be able to play.

2. Mod files. Sadly there are not many guidelines on how to mod pirated TW:WII, but user has to be extremely careful. If you have mod file in data folder, and it isn't correctly setup in your user.script.txt file, game will be crashing. It gives issues other way around, as if you have mod written in user.script and file is missing in data folder, it will still give you crash, so you have to be extra mindful about it. Load order is also important, and wrong one can easily crash the game, so you have to figure lots of stuff by yourself.

3. Old The Creative Assembly folder. It gave me grief not only with Wargammer, but with most other TW titles, even legit ones. before you install the game, make sure to remove and backup this folder, so on first launch, game creates new one. If game launched well, it is safe to copy game saves, replays or hotkey config from the old one. However, copying preferences.script.txt is not recommended, that's where your graphic and other settings stored, along with user.script.txt. You better make game config manually from in-game anew and setup mod list once more.

4. That would be most trivial one, but users often forget launching game .exe in admin mode. Remember, you can set it on by default, clicking .exe properties > compatibility.

P.S. Request for new rip still stands...

Posted: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018, 16:39   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
GIMP wrote:
Voksi's crack is amazingly stable, and unless user runs some extremely rare cpu model (which is unlikely) or well below minimum requirements, game should work perfectly well. There are several things majority has issues with and the reason crack might not working for them:

1. AV software (especially default Windows one) eating some crack .dll/.exe, because those files flag false-positives left and right, so most software removes them pretty aggressively. Unless you set the folder you have your game in exclusions, you won't be able to play.

2. Mod files. Sadly there are not many guidelines on how to mod pirated TW:WII, but user has to be extremely careful. If you have mod file in data folder, and it isn't correctly setup in your user.script.txt file, game will be crashing. It gives issues other way around, as if you have mod written in user.script and file is missing in data folder, it will still give you crash, so you have to be extra mindful about it. Load order is also important, and wrong one can easily crash the game, so you have to figure lots of stuff by yourself.

3. Old The Creative Assembly folder. It gave me grief not only with Wargammer, but with most other TW titles, even legit ones. before you install the game, make sure to remove and backup this folder, so on first launch, game creates new one. If game launched well, it is safe to copy game saves, replays or hotkey config from the old one. However, copying preferences.script.txt is not recommended, that's where your graphic and other settings stored, along with user.script.txt. You better make game config manually from in-game anew and setup mod list once more.

4. That would be most trivial one, but users often forget launching game .exe in admin mode. Remember, you can set it on by default, clicking .exe properties > compatibility.

P.S. Request for new rip still stands...

Thank you! It seems like it was the old The Creative Assembly folder. I removed it and reinstalled and it seems like its working now!

Posted: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018, 21:36   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Quote:
The link to his new/final crack (as it works on all cpus) is this (I hope its okay to post links here, if not im sorry!!)

Once you extract and replace all the files from that, run the .exe from the main directory folder (this is what i did) as thats the one that this crack replaces.

If you get an error after that, let me know where it is and what it says.
Are you running any mods/trainers?
Are you trying to load a previous save then it crashes on that load screen?

EDIT: If the above link doesn't work for you,use this, click the top option (CRACK.ONLY) and use any one of the other links that pop up;

Ugh... can anyone please upload an unzipped content for the crack or perhaps re-archive it? All versions of the voksi's rar file fail to open on my machine no matter what :(

Reply to topic  [ 1993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 133  Next