Posted: Saturday, 14 Oct 2017, 04:50   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
thanks for continued updates

Post Post subject: Re: Airport CEO   
Posted: Tuesday, 17 Oct 2017, 01:31   Reply with quote
Airport CEO Alpha Update - 0.22.2 - Oct 17

Xdelta - Steam update files ONLY!

You need to have game version 0.22.1, with the correct checksum, or this update will not work correctly.

(35.6Mb)
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

WinRar 5+ minimum is required to unpack files.

Changelog:
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 0.22.2

Improvement
ACEO-337[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Display stand type for a flight in flight information panel
ACEO-1954[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Night light rendering performance improvement
ACEO-1988[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - UI improvement on flight planner to get a better perspective of which recurring flights that have been planned
ACEO-2071[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Sprite repacking to slightly improve rendering

Bug
ACEO-194[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Inbox does not immediately load e-mails when opened
ACEO-1096[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Unable to place taxiway foundation on land previously occupied by footpath
ACEO-1467[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Taxiway node can be build without taxiway foundation
ACEO-1889[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Fuel service label in Operations pane and Overview tab is mislabeled
ACEO-1907[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Secure area number not updating correctly causing ramp agents and others not to perform jobs as expected
ACEO-1919[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Passengers can randomly become stuck on stands when deboarding
ACEO-1965[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Underground baggage belt interferes with taxiway node when constructing
ACEO-1977[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Passengers walking through walls when boarding small stands built far away from the boarding desk
ACEO-1987[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Conveyor belt nodes are not removed properly on deletion of conveyor belt node placeable objects
ACEO-2010[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Bad snapping of conveyor belt rotations caused baggage to randomly stall and deadlock
ACEO-2017[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Cargo routed to the wrong cargo bay will stall upon entry causing entire systems to clog
ACEO-2021[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Flight planner can't be scrolled
ACEO-2037[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Deadlock on transit vehicle at transit structure due to legacy code for checking occupation
ACEO-2039[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Notable delay on baggage leaving cargo bay (baggage bay) due to glitch in conveyor belt path finding
ACEO-2042[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Bad handling of static queue entry point in secure zone areas result in complete passenger deadlock
ACEO-2072[apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net]] - Minor corrections to tutorial completion step bools

.sfv included

Posted: Wednesday, 18 Oct 2017, 14:48   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
This last update (btw) has a bug with fueling GA aircraft (all GA aircrafts will land with full fuel load all the time and thus they dont need refueling). Meaning, for those who want to play the tutorial fully, you cant progress past the part where you must refuel 5 GA aircraft.

Just so you guys know :)

Devs are aware of this and will get fixed.

Posted: Wednesday, 18 Oct 2017, 14:56   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
code99 wrote:
This last update (btw) has a bug with fueling GA aircraft (all GA aircrafts will land with full fuel load all the time and thus they dont need refueling). Meaning, for those who want to play the tutorial fully, you cant progress past the part where you must refuel 5 GA aircraft.

Interesting, I had that issue with earlier versions, but not this one. In the new version it did serve like 2 GAs but stopped serving them for days. I save&reloaded and GA reful continued.
I wasn't sure if it just happened to be planes that have less than 100% fuel BUT didn't require refuel, or an actual bug. Good to know then. But perhaps also good to know for others that save and reload might fix it

Posted: Wednesday, 18 Oct 2017, 15:21   Reply with quote
TarcDnB wrote:
code99 wrote:

Interesting, I had that issue with earlier versions, but not this one. In the new version it did serve like 2 GAs but stopped serving them for days. I save&reloaded and GA reful continued.
I wasn't sure if it just happened to be planes that have less than 100% fuel BUT didn't require refuel, or an actual bug. Good to know then. But perhaps also good to know for others that save and reload might fix it

Actually, after reading about it some more and after some experimentation, this bug seems to only occur when your airport is located in smaller countries, farther away from the major airports in the world or something ...

Multiple people who created their airport in areas such as alaska, siberia, africa, romania (me) etc etc encountered this bug.

I played on a new airport earlier today while at work and made my airport in Romania, Bucharest. I couldnt refuel any GA aircraft since all of the had 100% fuel (this after 6 in game days).

I created a new airport just now near London this time and its working fine.

There is a post on steam forums about this if you want more info ...

Posted: Wednesday, 18 Oct 2017, 21:44   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
code99 wrote:

Actually, after reading about it some more and after some experimentation, this bug seems to only occur when your airport is located in smaller countries, farther away from the major airports in the world or something ...

Multiple people who created their airport in areas such as alaska, siberia, africa, romania (me) etc etc encountered this bug.

I played on a new airport earlier today while at work and made my airport in Romania, Bucharest. I couldnt refuel any GA aircraft since all of the had 100% fuel (this after 6 in game days).

I created a new airport just now near London this time and its working fine.

There is a post on steam forums about this if you want more info ...

Wow, how random :) I'm interested in how that bug can happen, to do with anything about country size. I will find that forum indeed, cheers!
p.s. my airport has been close to yours; in my hometown, Budapest, Hungary and save&reload did help. But happened in the first place anyway.

Posted: Thursday, 19 Oct 2017, 01:19   Reply with quote
code99 wrote:

Nothing to do with me, I just rip their game ;)

Posted: Friday, 03 Nov 2017, 00:24   Reply with quote
Airport CEO Alpha FULL Experimental - 0.22.3.8 - Oct 31

Steam files ONLY!

(214.8Mb)

Changelog:
v0.22.3.8 Oct31st 2017:

- Reduced volume in start menu
- Changes to threading in path finding (to prevent some crashes)

v0.22.3.6 Oct 30th 2017:

- Path finding tweaks (most of our time has been spent on this).
- Fix delivery truck stuck
- Added staff job task overview info
- Zone will no longer spawn underneath walls.
- Runway can now be upgraded to concrete as well.

v0.22.3.5 Oct 28th 2017:

- Fixed issue with passengers getting stuck in staff zone
- Fixed issue with construction workers getting stuck when leaving the airport
- Lost deliveries are not processed correctly
- Improved path finding thread calculating (still experimental)
- Stationed employees picker appear on small security check-point
- Construction queue calculation not correct rendering "construction demand exists" label to show incorrectly
- Boarding procedure at random not correctly taking leaving passengers into account
- Prevent baggage toggle in operations overview from being toggleable at all if requirements are not met
- Franchise staff do not leave counters upon completion of contract
- Medium stand parking fee slider references small stand parking value

v0.22.3.4 Oct 25th 2017:

- Employees with tools cannot pass security
- Ramp agent sometimes not load all bags in baggage bay
- Bags for departing passengers are not serialized
- 737 mysteriously spawn in terminal
- CLM livery wrong

v0.22.3 Oct 12th 2017:

- Further improvements to sprite packing to increase performance.
- Fuel truck and tank capacity incorrect.
- Jet A1 service toggle cannot be disabled.
- Lacking null reference handling on bank loan container can temporarily break UI functions.
- Lacking null reference handling on product procurement can temporarily break UI functions.
- Minor correction on selection controller to avoid multiple objects invoking selection in one click.
- Null reference exception on room reset can cause rooms to lock down and become inaccessible.
- Weird numbers in person though bubble.
- Issue with boarding procedure can cause deadlocked passengers.
- New Selection Highlighting System: Click on an object to see which persons or vehicles are interacting with it
- Delivery sites connected to unbuilt road causes delivery deadlocks
- GA planes sometimes does not request fuel which causes tutorial to stall.
- Routes are now generated more realistically and fuel levels are more realistic.
- Updated icons to show aircraft size in flight planner.
- New service truck and baggage cart.
- Aircraft request fuel values changed (new flights should request more fuel)
- Refueling does not decrease fuel content on fuel truck
- UI freeze when bag or person is destroyed or disabled
- Save games in loading panel not ordered by recent date time
- Luggage cart turn simulation improved
- Added new aircraft type ATR 42 and A320
- Fix to path finding bug
- A320 should now spawn on 3 star contracts (Swiftly, Maple, Air Strada)
- Jetway alignment issue on ATR 42

.sfv included

Posted: Monday, 06 Nov 2017, 01:15   Reply with quote
Airport CEO Alpha Update - 0.22.3.9 - Nov 04

You need to have game version 0.22.3.8, with the correct checksum, or this update will not work correctly.

(31.6Mb)

Changelog:
Alpha 0.22.3.9 Nov 4th 2017:

We’ve transitioned the code base .NET version from 3.5 to 4.6

* New vehicle management panel (note it may seem all vehicles are broken but they still work fine, ignore that message for now)
* Fixed: Game menu panel appearing when pressing escape with bulldozer tool selected
* Fixed: Four additional road pieces on pre-built world road added to prevent delivery and contractor site deadlocking
* Fixed: Management panel scrollbar not displaying correctly on certain panels
* Fixed: Building two lines fences next to each other and then removing one of them does not update sprite of remaining fence
* Fixed: Structures can be bu built on top of each other if concrete tile is placed underneath
* Fixed: Vehicles using closed vehicle depots
* Sprite improvements for concrete
* Fixed a critical issue that was rolled out with the flight planner

.sfv included

Posted: Tuesday, 07 Nov 2017, 03:37   Reply with quote
Anyone still interested in this?, or bored with it?, like me :ROFL:

Airport CEO Alpha Update - 0.23.0.0 - Nov 07

You need to have game version 0.22.3.9, with the correct checksum, or this update will not work correctly.

(11.1Mb)

Changelog:
Alpha 23.0-0 Nov 7th 2017:

We’ve now transitioned minor build number and have entered 23.0 for the experimental branch. It’s live now and if now super critical bugs are reported we will transition it to the default branch within an hour.

Full change log for 23.0 will be deployed in the default patch note post for 23.0. We’ve now also switched to a set version number system that we’ll talk about in tonight’s devlog so more on that later.

The fixes for this deploy on the experimental branch are…

* More sprite atlas packing
* UI fixes to the new vehicle overview panel
* Stability and behavioral fixes for assigning depots
* Vehicle depot container UI improvements
* Automatic assigning of service vehicles to avoid issues with vehicles not being listed and or being listed as broken
* Sprite material update method improved

This is the end of the experimental branch updates for 0.22. We will now transition into a more agile workflow with the new numbering system and will start providing better patch notes for the experimental branch.

.sfv included

Posted: Tuesday, 07 Nov 2017, 03:55   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Well I keep getting the ups, but I still haven't played it yet, lol Thanks as always though

Posted: Tuesday, 07 Nov 2017, 03:59   Reply with quote
BLuNT318 wrote:
Well I keep getting the ups, but I still haven't played it yet, lol Thanks as always though

Same here, I have been playing SimAirport more and have been meaning to try Airport CEO.

Posted: Tuesday, 07 Nov 2017, 05:00   Reply with quote
SA is winning by a mile ATM ;)

Posted: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017, 21:14   Reply with quote
Airport CEO Alpha Update - 0.23.1.0 - Nov 09

You need to have game version 0.23.0.0, with the correct checksum, or this update will not work correctly.

(4.0Mb)

Changelog:
Alpha 23.1-0 9th Nov 2017:

- Persons serialized on Vector3.zero causes major loading lag freezing the application
- Wierdly positioning of service truck causes baggage transition deadlock
- UI anchoring issue on game engine build version
- Incorrectly built boarding desks can result in stuck passengers

.sfv included

Posted: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017, 23:08   Reply with quote
Decide to wait for more improvement and new content, also not in a mood for these sim games lately, although I love them, the man gets bored with them in such a haste these days. Either they are to buggy or they lack content, when you figure them out, its start repeating, and there is nothing left to do, but all of them are great ideas, some go wrong direction, some go the right, for me its PA from the recent ones. The older ones are still great, and much better then new ones. Anyways I'm not playing currently, but i get the update if something interesting changed. Thank you for the updates, keep it up.

TLDR: Currently not playing. Sometimes get updates. Thank you for them :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next