CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018, 08:04

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 493 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: BATTLETECH   
Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 13:50   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
At this point ACs and LRMs are the best choice as primary weapons in my opinion. You can knock over even the heaviest 'mechs quite easily with stability damage bonuses. But of course stab. damage is your enemy too, so having stab damage negating gyros (-10 to 30%) on all your 'mechs is one of the best choices you can make. Plus rangefinders for LRMs and other long range weapons. I'm not a big fan of lasers because of their sky high heat generation, PPCs are especially unbalanced, I'd choose LRMs anyday over them, with bigger base damage, bigger stab damage and way less heat generation. The smaller lasers are the most usable ones - from a manageable heat generation standpoint - S lasers will fire automatically after succesful melee strikes...but I'm rarely a melee guy, so I'd go for at least M lasers for standard range fights or L lasers for long ranges beside LRMs. But the biggest downside of powerful lasers is that you cannat alpha strike a whole lot with them without overheating problems...but it's good to have long range alphas once in a while with LRMs + 2 L lasers. Rare SRMs can be great too, they can do a lot of short range base and stab damage relative to their friendly tonnage, without generating a lot of heat. Early in the game injury resist mods can be useful too, but later on with a bigger crew and upgraded med bay it's mostly pointless. Unless you are pretty unlucky or make bad combat placement decisions that will hurt your pilots over and over again...but no matter how good tactician you are, at least 1 headshot /pilot/ damage per mission can always happen. My crew consists of Lancers only, Multi-Target is one of the most useful skills you can have and the other two are usually Breaching Shot and Bulwark. Once your optimal killzone is set, you have your cover and the place is defendable, you shouldn't move longer distances anyway, just wait for the enemies in range to pop up and kill them one by one.

My crew & active 'mechs (post-campaign):

Spoiler

Active 'Mech builds:

Spoiler
Standard range destroyer/long range fire support Atlas II

Long & short range fire support Atlas

Standard range destroyer/long range fire support Crab

Longe range destroyer Crab

Plus a few old/backup builds, just in case of sh1t hits the fan...

Spoiler
Long range destroyer Atlas

Standard range destroyer/long range fire support Orion K
/had 2 double heatsinks instead of standard ones back in the day, but because they're ultra rare the Crab needed them more/

Standard range destroyer Orion K
/Just 2 AC20's, a little bit reduced armor to manage tonnage and no heat sinks, because in the late campaign sometimes you need to go balls to the wall without having Assault class 'mechs, but you need the firepower... :)/

(no screenshot, I don't have it anymore)

MSI Z97 PC Mate | Intel Core i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz + TX3 | HyperX 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz | Sapphire RX 480 NITRO+ 4 GB GDDR5 | Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Thermaltake Hamburg 530W | Dell 2312HM | Win 10 x64

Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 19:32   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Thank you!

I wanted mostly long range party. It is possible and do i need spotter with sensor lock? Because early in game without sensor lock i can see enemy only at "medium" range i guess.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 02:47   Reply with quote
Ya, for a long range crew you could do a medium mech with jumpjets and most weapons striped off to get full armor. Then have the pilot with the Evasive Movement and bulwark. Jump around with him at max range to get the most evasion pips, then bulwark. As long as he can see a enemy mech, your long range can attack with LRMs. Or that scout could have Evasive Movement and sensor lock and jump around and have him sensor lock, which will strip off 2 evasion pips off a enemy mech and and let the rest of your crew attack them. It doesnt work as good in the late game to use that strat, but at the start it does. light and medium mechs are a pain to use in late game unless you heavly mod the game, then they can be pretty good. Dont be afraid to do a reserve attack also with that mech. Even tho your scout will probalby go first, if you reserve his attack for a later round, i belive he still keeps his evasion bonus, so you can let the enemy mechs move, then you can counter by moving to get evasion up to max again and eather sensor lock or bulwark.

One thing also is to not do the prioroty missions right away. When you do one, the rest of the world gets harder to do unless you mod things out. You want to make sure you get atleast 4 people set up good with skills before you start rushing through those main mission ones.

The Permanent Evasion evasion mod is pretty good to use to help balance out light mechs for late game so there not totally worthless.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 09:37   Reply with quote
[2018-05-22]BATTLETECH.Digital.Deluxe.Edition.v1.0.4-ALI213
[[Please login to see this link.]]
v1.0.4 patch notes: [[Please login to see this link.]]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 11:52   Reply with quote
Requires game version: v1.0.3
Size: 195MB

Password: cs.rin.ru

Patch Notes
Release 1.0.4 Notes, 5/21/2018
  • Fixed an issue introduced in Release 1.0.3 where the campaign timeline could stop advancing under certain circumstances - most commonly, after the death of one or more MechWarriors with active temporary tags (e.g High Spirits) on them.

― Terry Pratchett

If you are getting a "Quota Exceeded" message when opening a Google Drive link you can make a copy of the file from [[Please login to see this link.]] and then download that.
(You have to be logged in when opening the download link for the file to appear there)

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 11:54   Reply with quote
Thanks Nimryel. :wink:

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 12:09   Reply with quote
3DMGAME-BATTLETECH.v1.0.4-2800.Update.and.Crack-3DM

- v1.0.3 or more required

You got issue(s) downloading files from Baidu ? Follow this tutorial.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 17:01   Reply with quote
JoeM wrote:
Thank you!

I wanted mostly long range party. It is possible and do i need spotter with sensor lock? Because early in game without sensor lock i can see enemy only at "medium" range i guess.

Once you can see an enemy, they tend to stay in your line of sight for the rest of the battle, even with long range loadouts, so in my opinion the sensor lock ability is mostly needless. The AI is kinda stupid in this aspect, because even long range 'mechs like Catapults, Jagers and Stalkers will try to get dangerously close to your team, while they could just easily harass you from far away, maintaining their safe distance, out of your line of sight. Of course without sensor lock they need an active spotter too, so if you take out their friends, long range enemies will have no choice but to move closer to you. But they will do that anyway most of the time.

@Nimryel: Thanks again! :]

MSI Z97 PC Mate | Intel Core i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz + TX3 | HyperX 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz | Sapphire RX 480 NITRO+ 4 GB GDDR5 | Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Thermaltake Hamburg 530W | Dell 2312HM | Win 10 x64

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 17:56   Reply with quote
BATTLETECH_v1.04_Update-RazorDOX
NFO
  1.         ▄▄▀▀▀▄
  2.      ▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█  ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  3.     █ ▄▄█████▄███▄▄▄▄ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄█▀▀▀█    ▄▄▄
  4.     ▀▄▄ ▀███▀ ▀▀██████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀ ▄▀ █▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄
  5.        █ ███    ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀████ ▀█ ▄█████████▄  ▄███▄ ▀ ▄▄██▄▀██▄▄ ▀▄
  6.        █ ███  ▄██▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄██▀███   ▀█▀   ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▀███▄  ███   ▀███▄ █
  7.        █ ███▄██▄  ▄▄██▀ ███ ▄ ███ ▀▄▄  ▄██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▄ ▀███▄███  ▄██▀▀ ▄▀
  8.        █ ███▀████▄  ██ ███▀    ███ ▀ ▄██▀   ▄████▄ ▀ ▄█▀ ███▀██▄  ▄▀
  9.        █ ███  ▀████▄  ▄███ ▄▄█▀▀███▄███▄▄▄▄███ ▀███▄█▀   ███  ▀██▄ ▀▄▄
  10.      ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▄ ▀████▄▀██▀▀▀ ▄ ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ ▀█▀ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
  11.     █▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █▄ ▀█████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀▀▄ ██▀▀▀██ ▀ ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀██▄▄  ▄ ▀▄
  12.   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▀ ▄▄█     █▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▀
  13.                   ▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀ ▄█▀                              ▀▀▀▀▀
  14.                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀                   1 9 1 1         <JED>
  17.  ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  18.  │                         Razor 1911 proudly presents:                       │
  19.  │                          BATTLETECH v1.04 Update                           │
  20.  │                           (C) Paradox Interactive                          │
  21.  ├─────────────────────────────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┤
  22.  │ Date: 2018-05-23                    │ Game Type : Strategy                 │
  23.  │ Size: 1 Disc                        │ Protection: -                        │
  24.  └─────────────────────────────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
  26.  Game Notes
  27.  ~~~~~~~~~~
  28.  The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war,
  29.  fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called
  30.  BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the
  31.  MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself
  32.  drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of
  33.  operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair and
  34.  maintain your stable of aging BattleMechs, and execute devastating combat
  35.  tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
  37.  Patch 1.0.4
  38.  Fixed an issue introduced in Release 1.0.3 where the campaign timeline
  39.  could stop advancing under certain circumstances - most commonly, after
  40.  the death of one or more MechWarriors with active temporary tags
  41.  (e.g High Spirits) on them.
  43.  Requires: BATTLETECH_v1.03-Razor1911
  46.  Install Notes
  47.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  48.  unpack, install and play.
  51.  Razor 1911 Greetings                            
  52.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                          
  53.  All our supporters and friends worldwide!
  55.                                                                              
  56.                                       /\
  57.                         Razor 1911   /__\   Since 1985
  58.                                     /\  /\
  59.                                    /__\/__\
  61.               SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!
  62.      IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT, BUY IT!  SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!

-- EDIT --

BATTLETECH_v1.04_MacOS-Razor1911
NFO
  1.         ▄▄▀▀▀▄
  2.      ▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█  ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  3.     █ ▄▄█████▄███▄▄▄▄ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄█▀▀▀█    ▄▄▄
  4.     ▀▄▄ ▀███▀ ▀▀██████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀ ▄▀ █▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄
  5.        █ ███    ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀████ ▀█ ▄█████████▄  ▄███▄ ▀ ▄▄██▄▀██▄▄ ▀▄
  6.        █ ███  ▄██▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄██▀███   ▀█▀   ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▀███▄  ███   ▀███▄ █
  7.        █ ███▄██▄  ▄▄██▀ ███ ▄ ███ ▀▄▄  ▄██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▄ ▀███▄███  ▄██▀▀ ▄▀
  8.        █ ███▀████▄  ██ ███▀    ███ ▀ ▄██▀   ▄████▄ ▀ ▄█▀ ███▀██▄  ▄▀
  9.        █ ███  ▀████▄  ▄███ ▄▄█▀▀███▄███▄▄▄▄███ ▀███▄█▀   ███  ▀██▄ ▀▄▄
  10.      ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▄ ▀████▄▀██▀▀▀ ▄ ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ ▀█▀ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
  11.     █▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █▄ ▀█████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀▀▄ ██▀▀▀██ ▀ ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀██▄▄  ▄ ▀▄
  12.   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▀ ▄▄█     █▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▀
  13.                   ▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀ ▄█▀                              ▀▀▀▀▀
  14.                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀                   1 9 1 1         <JED>
  17.  ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  18.  │                         Razor 1911 proudly presents:                       │
  19.  │                           BATTLETECH v1.04 *MacOS*                         │
  20.  │                           (C) Paradox Interactive                          │
  21.  ├─────────────────────────────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┤
  22.  │ Date: 2018-05-23                    │ Game Type : Strategy                 │
  23.  │ Size: 1 Disc                        │ Protection: -                        │
  24.  └─────────────────────────────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
  26.  Game Notes
  27.  ~~~~~~~~~~
  28.  The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war,
  29.  fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called
  30.  BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the
  31.  MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself
  32.  drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of
  33.  operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair and
  34.  maintain your stable of aging BattleMechs, and execute devastating combat
  35.  tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
  37.  Game package is updated to v1.04.
  40.  Install Notes
  41.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  42.  unpack, mount, install and play.
  45.  Razor 1911 Greetings                            
  46.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                          
  47.  All our supporters and friends worldwide!
  49.                                                                              
  50.                                       /\
  51.                         Razor 1911   /__\   Since 1985
  52.                                     /\  /\
  53.                                    /__\/__\
  55.               SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!
  56.      IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT, BUY IT!  SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!

You got issue(s) downloading files from Baidu ? Follow this tutorial.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 21:46   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Does anyone still have the GOG patch 1.02 to 1.03? Nymriel beta patch does't work for me(crc mismatch)

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 22:10   Reply with quote
My patches won't work with the GOG version as the files are different, it's been repeated quite a few times.
Anyway, [[Please login to see this link.]] should be the 1.02 to 1.03 GOG patch.

― Terry Pratchett

If you are getting a "Quota Exceeded" message when opening a Google Drive link you can make a copy of the file from [[Please login to see this link.]] and then download that.
(You have to be logged in when opening the download link for the file to appear there)

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 22:20   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Nimryel wrote:
My patches won't work with the GOG version as the files are different, it's been repeated quite a few times.
Anyway, [[Please login to see this link.]] should be the 1.02 to 1.03 GOG patch.

Thank you!

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 23:40   Reply with quote
Hi i have downloaded FitGirl Repack
In order to have the game up to date do i need to install:

BATTLETECH_v1.03-Razor1911 (12gb)

Thats correct? or there is other patch 1.3 that can use and being more light that 12gb?
Sorry for my english

Thanks

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 23:44   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
andresboca wrote:
Hi i have downloaded FitGirl Repack
In order to have the game up to date do i need to install:

BATTLETECH_v1.03-Razor1911

Thats correct? or do i need to download other version to work on FitGirls Repack?

Thanks

BATTLETECH_v1.03-Razor1911 is a standalone release from gog. Fitgirl repack is based on gog(i think :? ). So you need gog update 1.02 to 1.03 and 1.03 to 1.04. Get 1.02 to 1.03 from a post by Nimryel. And 1.03 to 1.04 on GoodOldDownloads. Worked for me anyways ::D

Posted: Thursday, 24 May 2018, 08:43   Reply with quote
^ To enlarge on that: correct, FitGirl repack is based on the initial Razor release and is the GOG version (1.0.0). Nimryel posted the first update (1.0.2 to 1.0.3) you need just two post above yours, andresboca.
After that, get the second patch (1.0.3 to 1.0.4) from goodoldwonloads, like TehnosChar said.

Last edited by ASDF.QWERTY on Thursday, 24 May 2018, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

Reply to topic  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next