Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Action, Indie, Racing, Sports
Developer: Cybernetic Walrus
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Release Date: Q2-2018
- Online Multi-Player
- Shared/Split Screen
- Steam Achievements
- Full controller support
- Steam Leaderboards
About The Game
In the year 2210, racing has evolved far beyond its expected limits. New terraforming capabilities paired with scientific breakthroughs in the field of antigravity have given birth to a new spectacle: the Antigraviator tournament.
Race perpetually on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem. Guide your Grav in three gameplay modes across four different worlds with three tracks each. These dynamic courses come to life, while pushing the power of Unity to the limit.
Challenge your friends in the fiercely competitive multiplayer modes, either online or in split-screen mode. Race yourself to the top of the worldwide leaderboard and earn special ranked skins.
Sabotage your fellow racers by activating hover mines, damaging the environment to create a rockslide, causing tunnels to collapse, firing missiles from rocket launchers along the track and many more malicious tricks.
Customize your Grav to your heart’s content, but choose wisely: deciding on one upgrade may mean compromising on another. Strategically tailor-make your Grav to gain the upper hand in races or face the crushing prospect of defeat. In addition to the customization options, unlockable skins will be available free of charge.
In this futuristic high-octane racing game, defying gravity is the least of your concerns.
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the track
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds with three dynamic courses each
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: i5 2.7GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 660ti
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: System requirements may be subject to change.