Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Multi-player
  • Image Online Multi-Player
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Steam Cloud

About The Game
The Cylons have rebelled!

Four years of war and a steep price in human lives have not been enough to unlock a deadly stalemate. The Colonials have countered all of the Cylon’s offensives so far, but no decisive victory was achieved.

The deadlock is suddenly broken by a surprise attack from the Cylons and the brutal annihilation of the Colonial Fleet High Command on Picon. The fate of mankind is now resting on the shoulders of Rear-Admiral Lucinda Cain.

The secret, cunning plan she has conceived could turn the tide of the war forever…

The Game

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Deadlock™ takes you into the heart of the First Cylon War, to fight epic 3D battles that will test your tactical prowess.

Take control of the Colonial Fleet from the bridge of the mobile shipyard, Daidalos, and free the Twelve Colonies from the Cylon threat. Build your fleets, protect the Quorum alliance and prepare to dig deeper into the conspiracies of this heroic conflict.

Command the Colonial Fleet

Design and build fleets of powerful capital ships. Recruit officers to protect the Twelve Colonies. From the Manticore corvette to the mighty Jupiter class Battlestar, you won’t be short on firepower.

Legendary Names

Continue the legacy of Battlestar Galactica™ with new characters and familiar faces, in an original story set during the First Cylon War. Launch Viper squadrons and Raptor scouts and jump the Galactica in to dominate the battlefield. An authentic Battlestar Galactica™ experience awaits.

WEGO 3D Tactical Battles

Intense tactical space battles in full 3D. Give commands to your fleet of capital ships and watch the explosive results play out in pause-able real-time across beautiful, 4k supported environments.

War Room Politics

From the bridge of the Daidalos shipyard you will command all the Colonial Fleet. Build up your forces and jump them across the quaternary solar system of Cyrannus. Keep the Colonies safe and the Quorum of Twelve unified, lest the alliance break and introduce a new age of Cylon dominance.

The Cylon Threat

Prepare to face relentless opposition. Defend against squadrons of Cylon Raiders and missile salvos from Basestars. Trust in your marines to fight off Centurion boarding parties, while your firewalls slow down the hacking attacks of the Wardriver electronic fighters. Unlock blueprints for new ships, munitions and squadrons to help defeat your tireless foe.

Join Forces

Experience Battlestar multiplayer like never before! Outwit your opponent in fierce 1-v-1 fleet battles.

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: 2.0GHz or higher
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: 1GB NVIDIA Geforce 460/ATI Radeon HD 5770 or better
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 6 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
  • Additional Notes: Broadband Internet connection for multiplayer required for Multiplayer

Recommended:
  • Processor: 2.5GHz or higher
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: 2GB ATI Radeon HD 7970, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or better
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 6 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
  • Additional Notes: Broadband Internet connection for multiplayer required for Multiplayer

Post Post subject: Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock [Soon]   
Posted: Tuesday, 16 May 2017, 14:13   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Is this... Original series...?

Posted: Tuesday, 16 May 2017, 14:27   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
No, it's clearly the reimagined series. Lucinda Cain must be an older relative to Helena Cain who was a child during the First Cylon War.

Posted: Tuesday, 16 May 2017, 22:39   Reply with quote
Dalles wrote:
No, it's clearly the reimagined series. Lucinda Cain must be an older relative to Helena Cain who was a child during the First Cylon War.

Yeah, I just read the release announcement dealie on Steam. Got my hopes up 'cause if you pause the trailer at the point where the Viper appears, you can clearly see the angular cockpit of an original series Viper and not the flatter cockpit of the new series' Mk. II. The Cylon Raider it's shooting at is also VERY obviously an original series Raider.

Fucking bullshit. I want a God damn original series video game where the Cylons were still made by aliens, all the Vipers are piloted by daggits and Starbuck has a penis, as is good, proper and objectively correct.

Posted: Tuesday, 16 May 2017, 22:44   Reply with quote
naardejood wrote:
Dalles wrote:

Yeah, I just read the release announcement dealie on Steam. Got my hopes up 'cause if you pause the trailer at the point where the Viper appears, you can clearly see the angular cockpit of an original series Viper and not the flatter cockpit of the new series' Mk. II. The Cylon Raider it's shooting at is also VERY obviously an original series Raider.

Fucking bullshit. I want a God damn original series video game where the Cylons were still made by aliens, all the Vipers are piloted by daggits and Starbuck has a penis, as is good, proper and objectively correct.

Oh, you Godsdamn heretic, go frak off :-P Reimagined series FTW. :-D

On a serious note, it's possible they reused older models for the First Cylon War period to pay homage to the original series, while at the same time placing the game in the reimagining continuity between Caprica and BG.

Posted: Tuesday, 16 May 2017, 23:06   Reply with quote
Dalles wrote:
naardejood wrote:
Dalles wrote:

Oh, you Godsdamn heretic, go frak off :-P Reimagined series FTW. :-D

On a serious note, it's possible they reused older models for the First Cylon War period to pay homage to the original series, while at the same time placing the game in the reimagining continuity between Caprica and BG.

Yeah, it looks like they used a lot of the same designs from the original series for the First Cylon War. I'll give it a shot when it comes out. Maybe I can just pretend it's the Thousand Yahren War.

It's just sorta depressing 'cause I grew up with Battlestar Galactica. I had the stuffed Muffit and the little plastic Vipers that got recalled 'cause they shot little plastic missiles that some downsy retard shot down his throat. It was a simpler time when we were just happy to see some shit blow up in space with vaguely Mormon overtones. Now it's some pseudo-political psychodrama where everyone's a Cylon and there's no daggits. I feel I can't stress that last point enough.

Sure, the new series is more enjoyable than Galactica 1980, but so is AIDS.

I guess I'll just have to file my hopes for an original series Galactica video game away with my hopes for an original Macross (or at least Sentinels) game.

Posted: Friday, 30 Jun 2017, 01:40   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Posted: Friday, 04 Aug 2017, 05:23   Reply with quote

August 31 release (already obvious thanks to the store header but whatever)

Posted: Friday, 04 Aug 2017, 08:15   Reply with quote
Hope it will be better than Battlestar galactica online...
(played it for years)

Posted: Friday, 04 Aug 2017, 10:57   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Even during the trailer it's still buggy. Hopefully it'll be better when fully released, but I doubt it.

P.S.
The best explosions in space I've ever seen was in X Rebirth game.

Posted: Monday, 07 Aug 2017, 19:29   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Several you tubers have been given beta access and permission to make videos if you want more gameplay.

naardejood wrote:
Yeah, it looks like they used a lot of the same designs from the original series for the First Cylon War. I'll give it a shot when it comes out. Maybe I can just pretend it's the Thousand Yahren War.

As far as I can tell, this is purely a war game, you don't need to worry about some of the stuff you disliked in the NuBSG, plus it takes place 40-50(?) years before that one.

the Artemis Class Light Battlestar seems to be directly inspired by the design of the original BSG.

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Monday, 07 Aug 2017, 22:03   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Talking how oryginal series was best im jelaous and agry that i watch re imagined one as it wasn't buy me at all.
Not sure why but BSG its written in my head mostly as Religious urobos Bible story same was with Lost.
Oh and they need to cancel Caprica witch was most interesting part of a story wit DarkNet version of New Caprica <-- that was hell amazing and creepy.

Posted: Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017, 17:49   Reply with quote
In 20 hours.

Posted: Thursday, 31 Aug 2017, 15:02   Reply with quote
Battlestar.Galactica.Deadlock-CODEX

Post Post subject: Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock   
Posted: Thursday, 31 Aug 2017, 20:42   Reply with quote
-

Which one is the right one to download ? Cause I found two sizes... 3.3GB and 3.8GB... So which one to download ?

Thank you.

-

Last edited by tachyon241 on Thursday, 31 Aug 2017, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next