Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 12:09

English | Русский




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Tuesday, 30 May 2017, 10:39   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 20:03
Posts: 22264
Image

MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Racing, Simulation, Sports
Developer: Milestone S.r.l.
Publisher: Milestone S.r.l.
Release Date: 29 May, 2017
Language(s): English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese-Brazil
Operating system(s): Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Online Multi-Player
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Full controller support
  • Image Steam Trading Cards
  • Image Steam Cloud
  • Image Steam Leaderboards

About The Game
Experience all the adrenaline of Motocross with the official Championship’s only videogame! MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame offers the most involving game experience ever, with completely new gameplay and graphics thanks to Unreal® Engine 4. Race on 18 official tracks and in the MXoN with all riders and bikes from the 2016 MXGP and MX2 seasons and be the first to experience the thrill of riding one of the 10 2-strokes available! Render your rider and your bike unique, with more than 300 official components for a complete customisation!

Full immersive experience
Completely rebuilt from scratch and based on Unreal® Engine 4 for ultrarealistic graphics and scenarios, astonishing details and incredible visual effects.

Only official content
Official license, tracks, rosters from 2016 FIM Motocross World Championship.
Try almost infinite variations to fully customize your bike and rider using more than 300 real items.

More fun with 2 Strokes
Enjoy for the first time the brand new addition of 2 Stroke bike riding.
Choose between 10 different bikes with massively realistic dedicated sounds and reactions.

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K; AMD FX-6350 or equivalent
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 with 2 GB VRAM or more; AMD Radeon HD 7950 with 2 GB VRAM or more
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 13 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible

Recommended:
  • OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K; AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core or equivalent
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 with 2 GB VRAM or more; AMD Radeon R9 380 with 2 GB VRAM or more
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 15 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible

SCENE RELEASE:
MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame-CODEX

_________________
  • Downloading from Baidu: don't try to download the links through the chinese app; use an internet download manager like JDownloader 2 Beta or IDM with baidu script. Check this topic for more info
  • Did you download a password protected file and now you can't extract it? Try the standard password for protected uploads in this forum: cs.rin.ru
  • Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Tuesday, 30 May 2017, 10:43   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 22 Sep 2015, 05:40
Posts: 2816
Location: Straya mate
2 strokes!!! :D

_________________
Another year, another beer.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Tuesday, 30 May 2017, 10:45   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 20:03
Posts: 22264
Yeah. I guess davidbutko has to sleep once in a while :ROFL:

_________________
  • Downloading from Baidu: don't try to download the links through the chinese app; use an internet download manager like JDownloader 2 Beta or IDM with baidu script. Check this topic for more info
  • Did you download a password protected file and now you can't extract it? Try the standard password for protected uploads in this forum: cs.rin.ru
  • Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Tuesday, 30 May 2017, 13:09   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 22 Mar 2016, 16:54
Posts: 1748
rui wrote:
Yeah. I guess davidbutko has to sleep once in a while :ROFL:

:ROFL:
Congrats my friend. :laughing:


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 15:05   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 31 Mar 2015, 04:53
Posts: 2003
Location: Latvia
MXGP3: The Official Motocross Videogame (MULTi7) [FitGirl Repack] 5.5 GB

fitgirl-repacks.site/mxgp3-official-motocross-videogame/ (more mirrors, no ads)
1337x.to/torrent/2239243/MXGP3-The-Official-Motocross-Videogame-MULTi7-FitGirl-Repack/
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F81A6CE7EC8F0C3A842983FAB838716A6EEC677E
sendfile.su/1338453 (.torrent only)

Repack Features

  • Based on MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame-CODEX ISO release: codex-mxgp3.the.official.motocross.videogame.iso (11,717,836,800 bytes)
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 10.9 to 5.5 GB)
  • Installation takes: ~7 minutes on 8-cores CPU; ~12 minutes on 4-cores CPU; ~20 minutes on 2-cores CPU
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: 12 GB
  • To force the game language, open properties for game desktop icon and add the parameter for the mxgp3.exe: -culture=00, replace "00" with one of the following: EN, DE, ES, IT, FR, pt_BR, ja_JP
  • Repack uses pZlib library by Razor12911
  • At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack

Problems during installation?

Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 17:40   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 20 Nov 2012, 10:33
Posts: 332
Location: nice try :)
[Mirror] MXGP3: The Official Motocross Videogame (MULTi7) [FitGirl Repack]

5.5 GB, Single-File, 12MB/s

Spoiler
https://public.upera.co/f/54SNranx
(Use IDM with 8+ connections)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 18:31   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 22 Mar 2016, 16:54
Posts: 1748
MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame.Hotfix.incl.DLC-CODEX

NFO
Spoiler
  1.                                 ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ    ÜÜÜ                   ÜÜ
  2.             ÜÛÛÛÛÜ      ÜÛÛÛÛÜ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛÛ²Ü              ²ÛÛÛ²
  3.            ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ²ÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü          ²ÛÛÛ²  ß
  4.       Ü   ÛÛÛ² ßÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÛ²ß ²ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ²  ß²ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛ²ÜÜ      ²ÛÛÛ²  ÜÛ
  5.       ²  ²ÛÛÛ   ²ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ    ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ     ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛ²Û²    ²ÛÛÛ²  ÛÛ
  6.          ÛÛÛ²     ßß ÛÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ     ²ÛÛÛ² ܲÛÛÛ²  ÛÛ²
  7.        Û ÛÛÛ         ÛÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛ²   ²ÛÛÛ²²ÛÛÛ² ²ÛÛ²
  8.       ²Û ÛÛÛ         ÛÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²     ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ²ÛÛÛ
  9.       Û² ÛÛÛ         ÛÛÛ²    ²ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ     ²ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ        ²ÛÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛ²
  10.     ²ÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛ     ÜÛÛ²ÛÛÛ    ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ    ÜÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ   ²ÛÛܲÛÛÛÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛ²
  11.    ²ÛÛ²   ÛÛÛÛÜ ²ÛÛÛ² ²ÛÛÛ ÜÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛ² ܲÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²²ÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛÛ²
  12.    ²ÛÛ    ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²ß ²ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛÛÛÛ²
  13.     ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ² Ü  ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²    ²ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛÛÛ²
  14.     ²ÛÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÛÛÛ²  ²Û  ²ÛÛÛÛ²   ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ  Û²  ÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²   Û  ²ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛÛ²
  15.      ²ÛÛÛÛ²  ßÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛ  ßÛÛß  Û  ²ÛÛÛß  ²ÛÛ²  ßÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛÛ²
  16.       ²ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü   ܲÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü  Ü²ÛÛÛÜ    Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü       ܲÛÛÛÛ²Ü     ÜÛÛÛ²
  17.        ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²
  18.         ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ß
  19.           ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü ß²ßß         ßß²ß Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ
  20.          ²ß  ²Ûßßß      ßßÛÛÛ²     C O D E X     ²ÛÛÛßß      ßßßÛ²  ß²
  21.           ß ²ÛÜ  Ü      Ü Ü²ß   P R E S E N T S   ß²Ü Ü      Ü  ÜÛ² ß
  22.             ßÛÛÛß        ßß    ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ    ßß        ßÛÛÛß
  23.  
  24.          
  25.   MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame Hotfix incl DLC (c) Milestone S.r.l.
  26.  
  27.                          
  28.          Release Date :  05/2017              Protection : Steam                
  29.          Discs        :  1                    Genre      : Racing                      
  30.  
  31.   ÜÛÛÜ                                                                   ÜÛÛÜ
  32.  ²ßßÛÛÛ²   ÜÜ     ÛßÛ Ûßß Û   Ûßß ÛßÛ Ûßß Ûßß   Û ÛßÛ Ûßß ÛßÛ     ÜÜ   ²ÛÛÛßß²
  33.  ßÜ  ßÛÛ² ß ßÛ  Ü ²ßÜ ²ß  ²   ²ß  ²ß² ßß² ²ß    ² ² ² ²ß  ² ² Ü  Ûß ß ²ÛÛß  Üß
  34.       ÛÛÛ²Ü ÜÛÛܲ ß ß ßßß ßßß ßßß ß ß ßßß ßßß   ß ß ß ß   ßßß ²ÜÛÛÜ Ü²ÛÛÛ
  35.     ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü  ÜÛÛßÛÜÜ  ßÜÜ   ÜÜß  ÜÜÛßÛÛÜ  Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ
  36.    Ûß ÜÛÛßßß      ßßÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÜ  ßß²ÛÜ ÛÛ ÛÛ ÜÛ²ßß  ÜÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛßß      ßßßÛÛÜ ßÛ
  37.     ß ÛÛÜ  Ü      Ü ÜÛß    ßÛß     ßÛÛß ßÛÛß     ßÛß    ßÛÜ Ü      Ü  ÜÛÛ ß
  38.       ßÛÛÛß        ßß         ß                 ß         ßß        ßÛÛÛß
  39.      
  40.  
  41.               For list of changes read included patchnotes.txt
  42.              
  43.                    
  44.  
  45.   ÜÛÛÜ                                                                   ÜÛÛÜ
  46.  ²ßßÛÛÛ²   ÜÜ   Û ÛßÛ Ûßß ßÛß ÛßÛ Û   Û     ÛßÛ ÛßÛ ßÛß Ûßß Ûßß   ÜÜ   ²ÛÛÛßß²
  47.  ßÜ  ßÛÛ² ß ßÛ  ² ² ² ßß²  ²  ²ß² ²   ²     ² ² ² ²  ²  ²ß  ßß²  Ûß ß ²ÛÛß  Üß
  48.       ÛÛÛ²Ü ÜÛÛ ß ß ß ßßß  ß  ß ß ßßß ßßß   ß ß ßßß  ß  ßßß ßßß ÛÛÜ Ü²ÛÛÛ
  49.     ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü  ÜÛÛßÛÜÜ  ßÜÜ   ÜÜß  ÜÜÛßÛÛÜ  Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ
  50.    Ûß ÜÛÛßßß      ßßÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÜ  ßß²ÛÜ ÛÛ ÛÛ ÜÛ²ßß  ÜÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛßß      ßßßÛÛÜ ßÛ
  51.     ß ÛÛÜ  Ü      Ü ÜÛß    ßÛß     ßÛÛß ßÛÛß     ßÛß    ßÛÜ Ü      Ü  ÜÛÛ ß
  52.       ßÛÛÛß        ßß         ß                 ß         ßß        ßÛÛÛß
  53.      
  54.      
  55.       - Extract
  56.       - Run setup.exe and install update
  57.       - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
  58.       - Play
  59.  
  60.       Notes: The following DLC is included:
  61.  
  62.       - MXGP3 - Monster Energy SMX Riders Cup
  63.       - MXGP3 - Additional Tracks(Nakhonchaisri, Villars sous Ecot and Uddevalla)
  64.    
  65.      
  66.       You need the following releases for this :
  67.  
  68.       MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame-CODEX
  69.      
  70.  
  71.       - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
  72.         trying to go online ..
  73.       - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
  74.         to run this game with admin privileges instead
  75.        
  76.        
  77.   ÜÛÛÜ                                                                   ÜÛÛÜ
  78.  ²ßßÛÛÛ²   ÜÜ      Ûßß ÛßÛ ÛßÛ Û Û ÛßÛ   ÛßÛ ÛßÛ ßÛß Ûßß Ûßß      ÜÜ   ²ÛÛÛßß²
  79.  ßÜ  ßÛÛ² ß ßÛ  Ü  ² Û ²ßÜ ² ² ² ² ²ßß   ² ² ² ²  ²  ²ß  ßß²  Ü  Ûß ß ²ÛÛß  Üß
  80.       ÛÛÛ²Ü ÜÛÛÜ²Ü ßßß ß ß ßßß ßßß ß     ß ß ßßß  ß  ßßß ßßß Ü²ÜÛÛÜ Ü²ÛÛÛ
  81.     ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü  ÜÛÛßÛÜÜ  ßÜÜ   ÜÜß  ÜÜÛßÛÛÜ  Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ
  82.    Ûß ÜÛÛßßß      ßßÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÜ  ßß²ÛÜ ÛÛ ÛÛ ÜÛ²ßß  ÜÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛßß      ßßßÛÛÜ ßÛ
  83.     ß ÛÛÜ  Ü      Ü ÜÛß    ßÛß     ßÛÛß ßÛÛß     ßÛß    ßÛÜ Ü      Ü  ÜÛÛ ß
  84.       ßÛÛÛß        ßß         ß                 ß         ßß        ßÛÛÛß
  85.          
  86.                         CODEX is currently looking for
  87.                ÜÛÛÜ                                         ÜÛÛÜ
  88.               ²ÛÛ ßß  Ü    nothing but competition!     Ü  ßß ÛÛ²
  89.                ²ÛÛÜ Ü²ß²                               ²ß²Ü ÜÛÛ²
  90.              ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ß         Greetings to CPY          ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ
  91.             ²ÛÛß  ßÛÛÜÜ ÜÜ                           ÜÜ ÜÜÛÛß  ßÛÛ²
  92.             ÛÛ   Ü ßÛ²ÛÛ²ßÛÜÛßÛÜÜ   Ü  Ü  Ü   ÜÜÛßÛÜÛß²ÛÛ²Ûß Ü   ÛÛ
  93.             ßÛÛÜÜß Ü Û Û Ü ßÜ  ßß²ÛÜ Û ² Û ÜÛ²ßß  Üß Ü Û Û Ü ßÜÜÛÛß
  94.               ßß    ß   ß     Üß   ßß  ß  ßß   ßÜ     ß   ß    ßß
  95.                                ßÛ²Ü LNK^CPS ܲÛß
  96.                                  Üß 02/2015 ßÜ
  97.                                 ²      Ü      ²
  98.                                  ß   ²ßÜß²   ß
  99.                                  Ü  Û  ²  Û  Ü
  100.                                   ßß       ßß


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 18:37   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 20:03
Posts: 22264
Thanks guys.

_________________
  • Downloading from Baidu: don't try to download the links through the chinese app; use an internet download manager like JDownloader 2 Beta or IDM with baidu script. Check this topic for more info
  • Did you download a password protected file and now you can't extract it? Try the standard password for protected uploads in this forum: cs.rin.ru
  • Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 18:58   Reply with quote
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Friday, 06 Jul 2012, 05:00
Posts: 25375
Location: Faster Than Scene
davidbutko wrote:
MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame.Hotfix.incl.DLC-CODEX

NFO
Spoiler
  1.                                 ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ    ÜÜÜ                   ÜÜ
  2.             ÜÛÛÛÛÜ      ÜÛÛÛÛÜ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛÛ²Ü              ²ÛÛÛ²
  3.            ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ²ÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü          ²ÛÛÛ²  ß
  4.       Ü   ÛÛÛ² ßÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÛ²ß ²ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ²  ß²ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛ²ÜÜ      ²ÛÛÛ²  ÜÛ
  5.       ²  ²ÛÛÛ   ²ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ    ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ     ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛ²Û²    ²ÛÛÛ²  ÛÛ
  6.          ÛÛÛ²     ßß ÛÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ     ²ÛÛÛ² ܲÛÛÛ²  ÛÛ²
  7.        Û ÛÛÛ         ÛÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛ²   ²ÛÛÛ²²ÛÛÛ² ²ÛÛ²
  8.       ²Û ÛÛÛ         ÛÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ      ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²     ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ²ÛÛÛ
  9.       Û² ÛÛÛ         ÛÛÛ²    ²ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ     ²ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ        ²ÛÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛ²
  10.     ²ÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛ     ÜÛÛ²ÛÛÛ    ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ    ÜÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ   ²ÛÛܲÛÛÛÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛ²
  11.    ²ÛÛ²   ÛÛÛÛÜ ²ÛÛÛ² ²ÛÛÛ ÜÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛ² ܲÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²²ÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛÛ²
  12.    ²ÛÛ    ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²ß ²ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛÛÛÛ²
  13.     ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ² Ü  ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²    ²ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛÛÛ²
  14.     ²ÛÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÛÛÛ²  ²Û  ²ÛÛÛÛ²   ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ  Û²  ÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²   Û  ²ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛÛ²
  15.      ²ÛÛÛÛ²  ßÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛ  ßÛÛß  Û  ²ÛÛÛß  ²ÛÛ²  ßÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²   ÛÛ²  ²ÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛÛ²
  16.       ²ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü   ܲÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü  Ü²ÛÛÛÜ    Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü       ܲÛÛÛÛ²Ü     ÜÛÛÛ²
  17.        ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²
  18.         ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ß
  19.           ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü ß²ßß         ßß²ß Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ
  20.          ²ß  ²Ûßßß      ßßÛÛÛ²     C O D E X     ²ÛÛÛßß      ßßßÛ²  ß²
  21.           ß ²ÛÜ  Ü      Ü Ü²ß   P R E S E N T S   ß²Ü Ü      Ü  ÜÛ² ß
  22.             ßÛÛÛß        ßß    ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ    ßß        ßÛÛÛß
  23.  
  24.          
  25.   MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame Hotfix incl DLC (c) Milestone S.r.l.
  26.  
  27.                          
  28.          Release Date :  05/2017              Protection : Steam                
  29.          Discs        :  1                    Genre      : Racing                      
  30.  
  31.   ÜÛÛÜ                                                                   ÜÛÛÜ
  32.  ²ßßÛÛÛ²   ÜÜ     ÛßÛ Ûßß Û   Ûßß ÛßÛ Ûßß Ûßß   Û ÛßÛ Ûßß ÛßÛ     ÜÜ   ²ÛÛÛßß²
  33.  ßÜ  ßÛÛ² ß ßÛ  Ü ²ßÜ ²ß  ²   ²ß  ²ß² ßß² ²ß    ² ² ² ²ß  ² ² Ü  Ûß ß ²ÛÛß  Üß
  34.       ÛÛÛ²Ü ÜÛÛܲ ß ß ßßß ßßß ßßß ß ß ßßß ßßß   ß ß ß ß   ßßß ²ÜÛÛÜ Ü²ÛÛÛ
  35.     ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü  ÜÛÛßÛÜÜ  ßÜÜ   ÜÜß  ÜÜÛßÛÛÜ  Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ
  36.    Ûß ÜÛÛßßß      ßßÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÜ  ßß²ÛÜ ÛÛ ÛÛ ÜÛ²ßß  ÜÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛßß      ßßßÛÛÜ ßÛ
  37.     ß ÛÛÜ  Ü      Ü ÜÛß    ßÛß     ßÛÛß ßÛÛß     ßÛß    ßÛÜ Ü      Ü  ÜÛÛ ß
  38.       ßÛÛÛß        ßß         ß                 ß         ßß        ßÛÛÛß
  39.      
  40.  
  41.               For list of changes read included patchnotes.txt
  42.              
  43.                    
  44.  
  45.   ÜÛÛÜ                                                                   ÜÛÛÜ
  46.  ²ßßÛÛÛ²   ÜÜ   Û ÛßÛ Ûßß ßÛß ÛßÛ Û   Û     ÛßÛ ÛßÛ ßÛß Ûßß Ûßß   ÜÜ   ²ÛÛÛßß²
  47.  ßÜ  ßÛÛ² ß ßÛ  ² ² ² ßß²  ²  ²ß² ²   ²     ² ² ² ²  ²  ²ß  ßß²  Ûß ß ²ÛÛß  Üß
  48.       ÛÛÛ²Ü ÜÛÛ ß ß ß ßßß  ß  ß ß ßßß ßßß   ß ß ßßß  ß  ßßß ßßß ÛÛÜ Ü²ÛÛÛ
  49.     ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü  ÜÛÛßÛÜÜ  ßÜÜ   ÜÜß  ÜÜÛßÛÛÜ  Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ
  50.    Ûß ÜÛÛßßß      ßßÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÜ  ßß²ÛÜ ÛÛ ÛÛ ÜÛ²ßß  ÜÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛßß      ßßßÛÛÜ ßÛ
  51.     ß ÛÛÜ  Ü      Ü ÜÛß    ßÛß     ßÛÛß ßÛÛß     ßÛß    ßÛÜ Ü      Ü  ÜÛÛ ß
  52.       ßÛÛÛß        ßß         ß                 ß         ßß        ßÛÛÛß
  53.      
  54.      
  55.       - Extract
  56.       - Run setup.exe and install update
  57.       - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
  58.       - Play
  59.  
  60.       Notes: The following DLC is included:
  61.  
  62.       - MXGP3 - Monster Energy SMX Riders Cup
  63.       - MXGP3 - Additional Tracks(Nakhonchaisri, Villars sous Ecot and Uddevalla)
  64.    
  65.      
  66.       You need the following releases for this :
  67.  
  68.       MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame-CODEX
  69.      
  70.  
  71.       - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
  72.         trying to go online ..
  73.       - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
  74.         to run this game with admin privileges instead
  75.        
  76.        
  77.   ÜÛÛÜ                                                                   ÜÛÛÜ
  78.  ²ßßÛÛÛ²   ÜÜ      Ûßß ÛßÛ ÛßÛ Û Û ÛßÛ   ÛßÛ ÛßÛ ßÛß Ûßß Ûßß      ÜÜ   ²ÛÛÛßß²
  79.  ßÜ  ßÛÛ² ß ßÛ  Ü  ² Û ²ßÜ ² ² ² ² ²ßß   ² ² ² ²  ²  ²ß  ßß²  Ü  Ûß ß ²ÛÛß  Üß
  80.       ÛÛÛ²Ü ÜÛÛÜ²Ü ßßß ß ß ßßß ßßß ß     ß ß ßßß  ß  ßßß ßßß Ü²ÜÛÛÜ Ü²ÛÛÛ
  81.     ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü  ÜÛÛßÛÜÜ  ßÜÜ   ÜÜß  ÜÜÛßÛÛÜ  Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ
  82.    Ûß ÜÛÛßßß      ßßÛÛÛ²  ÛÛÜ  ßß²ÛÜ ÛÛ ÛÛ ÜÛ²ßß  ÜÛÛ  ²ÛÛÛßß      ßßßÛÛÜ ßÛ
  83.     ß ÛÛÜ  Ü      Ü ÜÛß    ßÛß     ßÛÛß ßÛÛß     ßÛß    ßÛÜ Ü      Ü  ÜÛÛ ß
  84.       ßÛÛÛß        ßß         ß                 ß         ßß        ßÛÛÛß
  85.          
  86.                         CODEX is currently looking for
  87.                ÜÛÛÜ                                         ÜÛÛÜ
  88.               ²ÛÛ ßß  Ü    nothing but competition!     Ü  ßß ÛÛ²
  89.                ²ÛÛÜ Ü²ß²                               ²ß²Ü ÜÛÛ²
  90.              ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ß         Greetings to CPY          ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ
  91.             ²ÛÛß  ßÛÛÜÜ ÜÜ                           ÜÜ ÜÜÛÛß  ßÛÛ²
  92.             ÛÛ   Ü ßÛ²ÛÛ²ßÛÜÛßÛÜÜ   Ü  Ü  Ü   ÜÜÛßÛÜÛß²ÛÛ²Ûß Ü   ÛÛ
  93.             ßÛÛÜÜß Ü Û Û Ü ßÜ  ßß²ÛÜ Û ² Û ÜÛ²ßß  Üß Ü Û Û Ü ßÜÜÛÛß
  94.               ßß    ß   ß     Üß   ßß  ß  ßß   ßÜ     ß   ß    ßß
  95.                                ßÛ²Ü LNK^CPS ܲÛß
  96.                                  Üß 02/2015 ßÜ
  97.                                 ²      Ü      ²
  98.                                  ß   ²ßÜß²   ß
  99.                                  Ü  Û  ²  Û  Ü
  100.                                   ßß       ßß

nice, and it has the DLC :)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 19:00   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 20:03
Posts: 22264
Yep! CODEX always deliver. Great work boys!

_________________
  • Downloading from Baidu: don't try to download the links through the chinese app; use an internet download manager like JDownloader 2 Beta or IDM with baidu script. Check this topic for more info
  • Did you download a password protected file and now you can't extract it? Try the standard password for protected uploads in this forum: cs.rin.ru
  • Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Thursday, 01 Jun 2017, 06:22   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Wednesday, 12 Apr 2017, 15:45
Posts: 2867
MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame.Build.20170531-ALI213

[[Please login to see this link.]]

_________________
"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Thursday, 01 Jun 2017, 07:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Tuesday, 15 Dec 2015, 19:55
Posts: 6
Can we install the MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame.Hotfix.incl.DLC-CODEX to fitgirl's release?

Thank you


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Thursday, 01 Jun 2017, 08:02   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 22 Sep 2015, 05:40
Posts: 2816
Location: Straya mate
pargas1 wrote:
Can we install the MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame.Hotfix.incl.DLC-CODEX to fitgirl's release?

Thank you


FitGirlLV wrote:
Based on MXGP3.The.Official.Motocross.Videogame-CODEX ISO release: codex-mxgp3.the.official.motocross.videogame.iso


Obviously, yes.

_________________
Another year, another beer.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Thursday, 01 Jun 2017, 12:39   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Saturday, 23 Nov 2013, 11:02
Posts: 138
Hi.
can u make multiplayer work please,thanks :)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame   
Posted: Thursday, 01 Jun 2017, 21:45   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Sunday, 08 Jan 2017, 20:59
Posts: 31
Hi! Anyone have a solution for this error? :?
[[Please login to see this link.]]

and for this...
[[Please login to see this link.]]

i have download fitgirl repack!

many thanks to all! :DRINK:


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adhidrm, Allafterme, alsa, angel60, anomal77, aqweqaza, atamstfhczd18, atmos, babidi, bayerlein, benderer, Binary1991, Black Poseidon, BUB&BOB, Cogito, CoolManiaC, crickv, Cuniceq, Dan Payne, DanMoody, derc, dhe27, Drekan, DZ87, epbort, FatMarcel, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, goormgreem, iceman07, Jefry Se7en, kaseya14, kdobbin667, KIM1686, Lily, lostmyname, m18, Machaoo, malcom V, Master Waifuman, matamune28, mato77, Maxim850, Meomyo, moto999999, nkdta, Noobi94, O-Kamii, ofh86612, Phang69, PineappleOfDeath, prudislav, punchao, ridek, rif99bog, saeamdo, sakiboj, sgisk, sheaki, sijax, sirap017, SkeletONv01, tambox, Tensai30, tnovak, XhendrickX, xZinnia, zapahacks, zaqlop, ZloyZenit and 73 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group