Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Friday, 20 Apr 2018, 08:07

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Life is Strange: Before the Storm   
Posted: Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 14:48   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Why can't you download it, but a torrent?

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 19:28   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Why is the last (7th) part downloading so slowly (130 kB/s at most)? The other parts were really fast... Can someone reupload the last part to Mega or Zippyshare?

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 19:30   Reply with quote
No. I think you will wait 1h or maybe 2h for it to finish download instead. FFS, you're getting it for free, and you complain about a 100kb/sec speed? What a lame post that serves no other purpose than clutter this thread just for your own commodity.

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 21:21   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Question to those who finished the game.
(Spoilers obviously)

Spoiler
What do you think the best choice is at the final choice? Tell Rachel the truth or not?
Just curious what others chose. I did not.
Also what do you think about that few sec scene with Rachels phone ringing, while we can hear someone taking photos? Is it a clue for the next episode? it is the darkroom or ?

Posted: Thursday, 21 Dec 2017, 08:52   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Banned
===============================================================
Life.is.Strange.Before.the.Storm.Deluxe.Edition.EP1-3.Cracked-3DM
===============================================================

Uploaded: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Share-Online: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Rapidgator: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 21 Dec 2017, 12:18   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
tforulez wrote:
(Spoilers obviously)

Spoiler
What do you think the best choice is at the final choice? Tell Rachel the truth or not?
Also what do you think about that few sec scene with Rachels phone ringing, while we can hear someone taking photos? Is it a clue for the next episode? it is the darkroom or ?

Spoiler
I told her. Felt like it was too big of a lie to hide, it doesn't seem to actually do much though since the choice happens right before the end credits which I'm a bit upset about. Seems like a huge choice that just gets tossed away.
As for the phone, it's revealed in the main game by Mr. Jefferson that Rachel died of an accidental overdose after Nathan tried to emulate Jefferson by taking pictures of her drugged up. This cutaway would be that scene playing out in real time.

End of the episode mentioned an extra episode titled "farewell" that is in the deluxe edition but isn't included in the CODEX release as far as I can tell? Any releases include this?

Posted: Thursday, 21 Dec 2017, 12:47   Reply with quote
the farwell episode is only coming in january/february

"Deluxe Edition Bonus Episode - Farewell: 8-10 weeks after Episode 3. (Early 2018)"

Posted: Thursday, 21 Dec 2017, 17:34   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Rui wrote:
^ I haven't found any torrent for EP3 only, but you have nice openload links in page 54 in case you're interested.

Where can I find the links you mentioned on page 54? Just found NFO there .. Is there any link for me to download only the EP3, without having to download the EP01-02 again??

Posted: Thursday, 21 Dec 2017, 17:37   Reply with quote
My bad, it's Page 55. No need to reply in topic and send PM.

Posted: Thursday, 21 Dec 2017, 22:34   Reply with quote
Life.is.Strange.Before.the.Storm.Deluxe.Edition.EP1-3.MULTi8-ElAmigos

Spoiler
http://www.multiup.eu/981ab067a7b3acd37f231bbc4f20feb1
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 21 Dec 2017, 23:00   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
tforulez wrote:
(Spoilers obviously)

Spoiler

Spoliers:
Spoiler
I told her the truth. And there is no next episode for this - I believe Farewell is supposed to be a sort of coda for the original LIS. As for the post credits bit - It's clearly a last kick reminder for the player over the dark room stuff to come. Kind of ending with a downer, even more so now as we know that Chloe was trying to get in touch with her when what happened happened.

Posted: Friday, 22 Dec 2017, 16:09   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hi, Could someone please post this files? seems to be missing it according to the sfv:

Spoiler
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Inventory\__46842E82.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Inventory\__49F0B6AA.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Inventory\__4E5CB772.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Inventory\__4E893C11.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Inventory\__4E893C12.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Inventory\__8C309BF6.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Inventory\__DCD35C0A.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Inventory\__EE9003D7.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\__3BD3A463.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S01\__10D10DB4.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S01\__28649ACB.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S01\__452844CB.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S01\__779D4D25.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__179A251F.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__2942BEA.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__29AFD39D.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__2D8E34AD.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__31A90CB5.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__3258F38E.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__41801F57.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__49253073.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__555A042A.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__5C4F2DD8.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__5CFC4F9E.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__8EACA757.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__A08EFFDA.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__A8F0070D.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__AD6339B6.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__B7B7621F.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__B8CDC89A.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__C9D147A0.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__D2504B6A.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__DD15271F.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__E234FFE4.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__E713F7C0.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__E765C3F3.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__E85927E6.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__EDD24429.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__F2E069FC.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__F6A3C7D.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S02\__FCA35F3B.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S03\__2CE151AB.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__2616DDC4.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__2A4B439.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__38A5D078.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__3A94EE52.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__3CDA57C9.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__3F27417F.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__522AB344.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__522AB345.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__522AB346.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__555A042A.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__5641B864.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__5DCE4B37.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__6E3878C6.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__744A08F1.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__9F755453.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__AED2B6F2.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__AF7C4EDC.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__DAFF425C.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__DFC70243.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__E967C364.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S04\__F4DDA863.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S05\__6EA0F709.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S06\__1D2FC900.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S06\__4EA1C49B.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S06\__67294AC9.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S06\__B2732101.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S06\__D7E7BF5E.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S09\__793D4164.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\Posters\E1\S10\__761F2138.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\__803A11F6.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\__875F224B.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__10763B74.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__2919DB5F.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__4031D7F6.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__48ABCB94.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__58AA8667.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__6253F6D4.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__7C6185E3.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__855FC62B.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__85B10467.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__E69AE30A.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__E9F5627F.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__EF53F987.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E1\scenes_small\__F7AA8239.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E3\__49414A87.bytes
Life is Strange - Before the Storm_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\SceneSelectionImages\E3\__EE12FB04.bytes

Posted: Saturday, 23 Dec 2017, 00:10   Reply with quote
I am getting "install" message on Episode3 after I copied the files and update...

Posted: Saturday, 23 Dec 2017, 11:40   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Anyone having complete saves up to Episode 2? I need to start Episode 3 right away.. I recently formatted my PC and forgot to keep my saves.

Thanks!

Posted: Saturday, 23 Dec 2017, 12:19   Reply with quote
Any news on the 4th(bonus) episode?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next