CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018, 13:44

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4 VR [VR Only, Vive]   
Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 11:19   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
I've already asked Checcker to use at least one friendly host to free users. It's not like he gives a damn, but he isn't breaking any rules either.

It's also not very wise to download the files straight from the browser, I always use a 3rd party downloader, like IDM or JDownloader 2 beta, which are perfectly clean and safe to use.

Now let's move on, if you don't like the service provided, you either request mirrors, or just ignore and move along.

Thank you all.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 12:06   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can somebody please upload the german language pack?

Edit:
Nevermind i get it from here:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 12:37   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
For oculus i have problems in using pipeboy, its possible to edit some things?

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 12:44   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Thread search won't work because of 'too common words' when looking for tha 1.3 update that's supposed to fix some things. Anyone knows who posted or what page it was on?

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 12:46   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
freelivorno wrote:

Read the description - works very well after remapping and ignoring the snap return.

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 17:22   Reply with quote
rui might be time to get VR. you've been so active this last year in these threads. I hear this is a fantastic title.

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 17:33   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
I'm a moderator, I intervene whenever necessary. I've been active in a huge number of threads, VR threads are just a drop in the ocean ;)

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 18:06   Reply with quote
vitahaze wrote:
freelivorno wrote:

Read the description - works very well after remapping and ignoring the snap return.

There is a new fix that works even better!!!! 1.2

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 18:29   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
dufrost wrote:
Cant get mods working ;/ installing with nexus mod manager and for me working only one mod-cheat terminal

Follow [[Please login to see this link.]]guide, it works perfectly.

-- Edit --

Doenertier wrote:
dufrost wrote:
Cant get mods working ;/ installing with nexus mod manager and for me working only one mod-cheat terminal

Make sure this in your Fallout4VRCustom.ini @ Documents\My Games\Fallout4VR\:

[Archive]
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

else it won't pick up anything

Actually a clean line

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

works best, because several mods don't use the folder structure.

Themost critical thing is copying the plugins.txt (and others) files created by NexusMod Manager and copying them to the FO4VR folder, in AppData\Local\Fallout4VR, That's why I made a guide, because there are so many small steps to follow.

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 20:18   Reply with quote
these links are bullshit with premdium wierd links.

What is the current build on a mega link plz.

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 20:31   Reply with quote
Bob_Oblong wrote:
these links are bullshit with premdium wierd links.

What is the current build on a mega link plz.

V1.0 original release

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 22:49   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
xSpeedx wrote:
Thread search won't work because of 'too common words' when looking for tha 1.3 update that's supposed to fix some things. Anyone knows who posted or what page it was on?

I'm also looking around for it. Checcker apparently uploaded the v1.3 update with the game in its entirety; unfortunately, I'm getting 46 kb/s download speeds on these premium links so it's useless :ROFL:.

If anyone is able to upload the v1.3 update binaries a lot of people would be grateful, otherwise I'll diff / upload the files myself whenever I'm able to.

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 23:11   Reply with quote
sorensly if you are still looking for links, 1.0.30 with only ali321 emu added is on igg site then you can update to 1.0.33 here with the small update

Posted: Monday, 18 Dec 2017, 01:27   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Okay I got an ingame question:
How do I move while in build mode? The Vive touchpad previously for walking functions as menu for choosing building objects when interacting with the workbench. So how can I move around the neighbourhood when I want to built the settlement? Unfortunately there is no info in the help section. :?

Posted: Monday, 18 Dec 2017, 04:14   Reply with quote
machintruc wrote:
sorensly if you are still looking for links, 1.0.30 with only ali321 emu added is on igg site then you can update to 1.0.33 here with the small update

much appreciated, but looking at IGG (GREAT RESOURCE FOR VR BTW).... It doesnt look like latest build.

I really wish sceners would get with the program so people could grab this stuff from torrent sites.

Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26  Next