CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Monday, 20 Aug 2018, 11:25

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Fallout 4 VR [VR Only, Vive]   
Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 01:53   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Is there a working torrent link to this?

Also, I'm thread hopping, so if there's anything I need to do to run this besides download the file and install the thing, I'd like to know.

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 01:54   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
What performances u guys get with the Vive, cuz its barely playable for me with a 1080Ti ...

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 02:13   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
lockzar wrote:
What performances u guys get with the Vive, cuz its barely playable for me with a 1080Ti ...

I had the same issue with my 1080. Also I couldn't leave the child's room when the robot started to call me. What fixed my problem was the version I downloaded from Checcker. After that my performance went up considerably. No jagging anymore!

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 04:34   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I played probably every VR game out there with no problems. This is the only game not working for me. I tried pretty much everything. No matter what I try it crashes back to desktop after I select new game. I even tried my old fallout 4 saves and same CTD as soon as it starts to load.

Oh well. Back to DoomVFR for me...:(

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 05:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Checcker wrote:
===============================================================
Fallout.4.VR.incl.Update.3.MULTi2-x.X.RIDDICK.X.x
===============================================================

Uploaded: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Share-Online: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Rapidgator: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Is there anyone here that could upload this to google drive?

I'd be super grateful.

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 06:07   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
vitahaze wrote:
nickylarson wrote:
Game crashes after she says 'stop hugging the mirror' at the beginning. Any fix for this?

uncheck beta in steamVr

It was not checked.
I have also tried running as administrator.

Using Oculus Rift.

All DLC. New game.

Copied steam Fallout 4 install with all dlc and high resolution textures.

Installed differential install package. Fallout 4 VR.rar 88Mb from a post on this forum.
Plus
Fallout4VR_Beta_1.0.30.0_Update
Fallout4VR_Beta_1.0.33.0_Update
Fallout-4-VR_DLC_Setup_files

I have checked on compatibility settings. Override high DPI scaling behavior. and run as admin.

Works now.

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 11:27   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
its possible change menu language and subtitles? i have olny voice in italian with plaza language

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 13:10   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Read through the threads. What is people's experience on this? Is it nostalgia and quit? I loved playing through it on normal monitor, but this is a long ass game. It just seems like Nostalgia purposes like injecting World of Warcraft.

I was highly unimpressionable with Epyx911 play being bias so much on oculus. Who cares. Whats it like in VR. Is it really a game someone would spend 80 some hours with.

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 14:06   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Bob_Oblong wrote:
Read through the threads. What is people's experience on this? Is it nostalgia and quit? I loved playing through it on normal monitor, but this is a long ass game. It just seems like Nostalgia purposes like injecting World of Warcraft.

I was highly unimpressionable with Epyx911 play being bias so much on oculus. Who cares. Whats it like in VR. Is it really a game someone would spend 80 some hours with.

"Is it nostalgia and quit?" Yeah... "but this is a long ass game" I agree, I love it! and am really impressed that it's one of the first AAA games to come VR, and everybody loves Fallout :?
If I had more time to play, this is where it's at! well done honestly :THUMBS UP: enjoy it for what it is, and I'm sure many other AAA titles will follow suit :razz:

Cooler | Custom EKWB Loop
MB | ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO
RAM | G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz
HDD | Samsung 850 EVO M.2 500GB SSD
GPU | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP Extreme
Case | Thermaltake Core P5
PSU | Corsair CS650M

RIG2:
CPU | Intel Core i5-6600K
Cooler | Corsair Hydro H80
MB | MSI Z170 MORTAR
RAM | Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
HDD | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + Western Digital 2 TB
GPU | Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 980 WF3 OC
Case | Corsair AIR 240
PSU | Antec TP-750

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 14:09   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Bob_Oblong wrote:

Lots of people are saying once the game is working correctly for them, it's one of their best VR experiences so far. Just need a bit more time, and the headsets/games will improve so much that people won't be able to tell the difference between reality soon enough ::D

Not saying that the reality part is a good thing, just so everyone knows :ROFL:

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 14:13   Reply with quote
Hopsin wrote:
Bob_Oblong wrote:

Lots of people are saying once the game is working correctly for them, it's one of their best VR experiences so far. Just need a bit more time, and the headsets/games will improve so much that people won't be able to tell the difference between reality soon enough ::D

We already live in a virtual world, so its a virtual world inside another :ROFL:

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 14:14   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hopsin wrote:
Just need a bit more time, and the headsets/games will improve so much that people won't be able to tell the difference between reality soon enough ::D

Bahahahah :ROFL: We should be honestly grateful to be able to experience this and the many others to come in VR :8=) Also thanking very muchly the likes of such bosses like Hopsin and GhostPirate in the VR scene for sharing content with us... HUGE thanks guys :wink:

Cooler | Custom EKWB Loop
MB | ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO
RAM | G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz
HDD | Samsung 850 EVO M.2 500GB SSD
GPU | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP Extreme
Case | Thermaltake Core P5
PSU | Corsair CS650M

RIG2:
CPU | Intel Core i5-6600K
Cooler | Corsair Hydro H80
MB | MSI Z170 MORTAR
RAM | Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
HDD | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + Western Digital 2 TB
GPU | Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 980 WF3 OC
Case | Corsair AIR 240
PSU | Antec TP-750

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 16:30   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
givemefire wrote:
lockzar wrote:

I had the same issue with my 1080. Also I couldn't leave the child's room when the robot started to call me. What fixed my problem was the version I downloaded from Checcker. After that my performance went up considerably. No jagging anymore!

So the gameplay is rly smooth for u, constant 90fps ?

This game makes me wana puke, even without any SS, just by watching my laggy hands in game :(

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 16:52   Reply with quote
lockzar wrote:
So the gameplay is rly smooth for u, constant 90fps ?

I don't know the fps but the game works perfect for me (Vive user) even when I'm using an external eGPU with a 1070SC, connected to a Macbook Pro 2012 through thunderbolt 1 (which causes a performance bottleneck) running Bootcamp. With 3.0 update and the aforementioned .ini adjustments the game runs smoothly in my rig with great graphics.

In fact, I suffer a severe case of motion sickness (even playing FPS in a regular monitor) but this is the first VR game I can play with direct movement and it's AMAZING!. The tunnel vision trick really works for me. It's simply another game using free movement. I'd given up hope of ever playing like this. :razz:

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 17:03   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
rmvz3 wrote:
The tunnel vision trick really works for me.

It was an immersion breaker for me, and couldnt believe that there was not any ingame option to disable it, like everyone is very different ^^

So for ppl who wants get rid of this "tunnel vision trick while moving", just delete the 5 lines with the word "vignette" in it, in the *ini file :D

Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 26  Next