D confirmed:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Post Post subject: Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ   
Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 15:56   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Post Post subject: Re: DRAGON BALL FighterZ   
Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 22:01   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
I really dont care if it contains D or not but its just way too overpriced for a fighting game.And only 8 characters for the fighterz edition while costing 30$ more and the ulitmate edition is totally a scam.will probably pick it up for the love of dragon ball series at 50% off.

Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 23:08   Reply with quote
shman wrote:
I really dont care if it contains D or not but its just way too overpriced for a fighting game.And only 8 characters for the fighterz edition while costing 30$ more and the ulitmate edition is totally a scam.will probably pick it up for the love of dragon ball series at 50% off.

I bought it for nearly $30 dollars cheaper in my country's currency than what it's priced on Steam via cdkeys.com. Region based pricing on Steam for this game is in the same league as that of Injustice 2. :?

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 00:12   Reply with quote
Ston3Cold wrote:
shman wrote:

I bought it for nearly $30 dollars cheaper in my country's currency than what it's priced on Steam via cdkeys.com. Region based pricing on Steam for this game is in the same league as that of Injustice 2. :?

still 50$ on cdkeys

Posted: Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 20:02   Reply with quote
Majin Android 21 joins the fight!

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 21:32   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Does someone know if this game can be played offline?
I would share the game with some friends, to cut the price.

Last edited by Gwinnbleidd on Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 21:36   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Game no need still internet connection and will have arcade, story mode and CPU battle so it can be play offline.

Posted: Thursday, 18 Jan 2018, 22:10   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
A friend who has played the beta (PS4 version), tells me you have to access to a central hub (online) and from there, you can choose what to play (multiplayer mode or single player mode).
I dun't know what to think, on goole there aren't informations.

Last edited by Gwinnbleidd on Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 14:43, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 00:31   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
I think the beta was meant to be played while online to gather info for the game. Also most betas work like that. If all the other games from Ark System Works is anything to go by I am sure you can play offline.

Posted: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 15:15   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Grav3staR wrote:
I think the beta was meant to be played while online to gather info for the game. Also most betas work like that. If all the other games from Ark System Works is anything to go by I am sure you can play offline.

That is my same thought and then he uploaded a vid, to show me the lobby with all the users connected.
I really hope there is a way to put the game in offline mode. Btw on Google still no news. I guess I have to wait till the release.

Ps. If someone want to see the vid, here's the link (the names of training mode and world tour are in italian) -> [[Please login to see this link.]]

Post Post subject: Re: DRAGON BALL FighterZ [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 01:42   Reply with quote
Topic title updated. And D related junk removed from the topic.

Also, @Gwinnbleidd, you should discuss those share related subjects only via PM with those friends of yours, in case they're forum members. Not sure if you're talking generally about outside world friends, or forum friends.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Reply to topic  [ 688 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 46  Next