CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Sunday, 22 Jul 2018, 11:28

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 688 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: DRAGON BALL FighterZ [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 24 Jan 2018, 22:57   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
poor guy, has it tough. even video game doesn't spare him.

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 02:40   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Lets wait for Dragon Ball Fighterz Rev 2

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 14:26   Reply with quote
Ultimate edition for 110$ and then goes on to release character packs in dlc 1,2,3, which are not part of the ultimate edition and cost extra 20$ each and then goes on to release the goty edition after a year for the same 59.99$. who ever buys this game now must be either rich and has money to throw away or has mud up there instead of a brain.

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 16:02   Reply with quote
shman wrote:
Ultimate edition for 110$ and then goes on to release character packs in dlc 1,2,3, which are not part of the ultimate edition and cost extra 20$ each and then goes on to release the goty edition after a year for the same 59.99$. who ever buys this game now must be either rich and has money to throw away or has mud up there instead of a brain.

The mud is up the brains of those who don't know how to get games/dlc on the cheap or for free

pretty sure that whole post is against some forum rule anyway

In other news, still no preload it seems?

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 20:41   Reply with quote

Last edited by Dudedude666fps on Friday, 26 Jan 2018, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 21:15   Reply with quote
^Google :)
You will get here faster a warning :P

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 21:40   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Dudedude666fps wrote:
Can someone that understands how denuvo works give me hope? Because not sure how many of you know but this has been recently updated to denuvo 5.0...thw previous version was cracked, so there was hope for a swift crack sometime soon after release, day or a week. But now thats its been updated, I m taking it that its going to take 2 or so months like Sonic Forces :(

No, but maybe ask in crack watch, they're the denuvo experts.

Here, all that I can give you is not hope, but a warning for eventually sparking an offtopic discussion.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 22:07   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
shman wrote:

you can found the ultimate edition for 82 euros if you want but i agree with one point this game is very expansive if you want all character..... :?

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 22:30   Reply with quote
Quote:
Ultimate edition for 110$ and then goes on to release character packs in dlc 1,2,3, which are not part of the ultimate edition and cost extra 20$ each

NANI?!
Hell no! From steam:
The Ultimate Edition includes:
• The game
FighterZ Pass (8 new characters) (which means DLC1/2/3/4! ,2 characters per DLC)
• Anime Music Pack (11 songs from the Anime, available 3/1/18)
• Commentator Voice Pack (available 4/15/18)

Even FighterZ Edition has FighterZ Pass :D

Quote:
and then goes on to release the goty edition after a year for the same 59.99$.

That's typical Arc type of releasing games. But many people don't know that.
After one year we will have: DBFighterZ V2/Plus/Ultra
This re-release of game will have base game + all dlc packs + fixes + some featrues that will be NOT in full patched FighterZV1 :D
DBF will be milked very hard, Bandai pomped alot of money to this project they have big expectations and they are aiming to e-sports

Last edited by somebodyawesome on Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 22:35   Reply with quote
Yeah im sry about bringing it up here, my bad. thanks for the reply tho dude.

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jan 2018, 23:48   Reply with quote
somebodyawesome wrote:
Quote:
Ultimate edition for 110$ and then goes on to release character packs in dlc 1,2,3, which are not part of the ultimate edition and cost extra 20$ each

NANI?!
Hell no! From steam:
• The game
FighterZ Pass (8 new characters) (which means DLC1/2/3/4! ,2 characters per DLC)

Even FighterZ Edition has FighterZ Pass :D

Quote:
and then goes on to release the goty edition after a year for the same 59.99$.

That's typical Arc type of releasing games. But many people don't know that.
After one year we will have: DBFighterZ V2/Plus/Ultra
This re-release of game will have base game + all dlc packs + fixes + some featrues that will be NOT in full patched FighterZV1 :D
DBF will be milked very hard, Bandai pomped alot of money to this project they have big expectations and they are aiming to e-sports

Some people on here will talk like some genius species from other planet and say that i can get dlc/games from other sites for a cheap price.What those idiots dont know is that its literally 10% less than the store price everywhere.The minimum price is 53$ on cdkeys which is the cheapest.
Those are the same genius kind which buy every version of this game and feed arc.
I am pretty sure ultimate edition is the start and contains 8 characters from start.There are plenty more for arc to milk money from children.
Characters like cauliflor and her various forms and the fused form of her and all the characters from the other universes.Did you forget DBSUPER ? lol
ARC must have laid out a perfect plan to grab money from fanboys.

Quote:
• The game

Who the F pays extra 30$ just for anime music pac and commentator voice.WOW like even a 6th grade will find this to be a scam

AND THEY REMOVED THE GAME FROM MY STORE REGION TODAY.LMFAO!!!

Posted: Friday, 26 Jan 2018, 11:19   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Is this the only fighting game right now that expensive? Maybe Cross Tag Battle will get the same thing. Nice work Arcsys.

Posted: Friday, 26 Jan 2018, 11:21   Reply with quote
Jefry Se7en wrote:
Is this the only fighting game right now that expensive? Maybe Cross Tag Battle will get the same thing. Nice work Arcsys.

Wait what ? thats old news.They already announced that they were going to release 4 separate dlc packs each month for 20$.Scamming and greedy c*nts.

Posted: Friday, 26 Jan 2018, 11:39   Reply with quote
shman wrote:
Jefry Se7en wrote:

Wait what ? thats old news.They already announced that they were going to release 4 separate dlc packs each month for 20$.Scamming and greedy c*nts.

On that note , ARC communicated later that the base game will have reduced price so ... i don't know how much the game + season pass will be , but essentially they fucked up themself because they told people that there would have been DLC (50% of the roster unfortunatly) but they forgot to mention the reduced price. I'm sorry for em , but it's too late and now they'll pay consequences.

Posted: Friday, 26 Jan 2018, 12:00   Reply with quote
Bought this game for the PS4, downloaded today, its an amazing game and I bought it cause I want to play online against friends. I will not buy any DLC, dont need them.

I think it uses latest Denuvo, not sure, but if denuvo is updated, it should be using it.

Good luck guys!

Reply to topic  [ 688 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46  Next