It is currently Sunday, 22 Jul 2018, 11:28

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 688 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: DRAGON BALL FighterZ [v1.10 CRACKED]   
Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 00:26   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
vic wrote:
hello
thanks a lot for your work but unfortunetly this game is not working on my computer
I downloaded the fitgirl's version but when i start the game i get the following error
what can i do?

Are you using the proper crack?
Try to run the game with admin right or windows compatibility mode

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 00:49   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
xaforejex-7142 wrote:
vic wrote:
hello
thanks a lot for your work but unfortunetly this game is not working on my computer
I downloaded the fitgirl's version but when i start the game i get the following error
what can i do?

I have this same error with a different error code

I got mine from scenegames, the normal release (not fitgirls repack), i extracted the dbfz folder, then extracted the folders inside the crack folder into the main dbfz folder, ran as admin, got that error

I tried running it in Win 7 compatibility mode but that didnt change anything

Ive been pirating for years and im certain i installed it correctly

I'm running Win10 1803, i5 6600k

The only available crack from scenegames is variant1, which in the antidenuvo.ini file is said to work for all cpu's, my cpu isnt that old so i would think it should work with it, are there other variant dlls?

EDIT:

Nevermind, i got the crack from here: viewtopic.php?p=1729551#p1729551 and that worked, i didnt realize the crack had a PROPER and that the one scenegames had wasnt that PROPER

Thanks Voksi

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 00:51   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Dudedude666fps wrote:
Works great here, im on England Uk servers and theres loads of people. Kind of confused if im only playing with cracked players since Im finding fast matches. Loving it so far!:)

-- Edit --

rinrurr wrote:
Maybe also worth a mention, there's an UI mod that changes XBOX symbols to PS symbols for those playing the game with a PS(-styled) controller (stand-alone or through x360ce): [[Please login to see this link.]]

Supposedly an update broke it, but either the crack isn't to that update or it's fale information, since it works perfectly for me. Files need to be put in RED -> Content -> Paks

Thanks for the link, but does this cause any issues online?

iirc it pits you against legit users

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 01:00   Reply with quote
since im trying to avoid spam im just gonna quickly assume that everyone is having the problem i am as well meaning :

you cant do party matches cause it always gives you : connection lost, when its about to start the battle.
you cant join to battle rings cause theres no room or it gives the same issue i mentioned * connection lost when its about to start the battle*

i know this is not the legit way but its a shame is not exactly functional to its fullest but it is what it is, thanks.

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 01:03   Reply with quote
squallypo wrote:
since im trying to avoid spam im just gonna quickly assume that everyone is having the problem i am as well meaning :

you cant do party matches cause it always gives you : connection lost, when its about to start the battle.
you cant join to battle rings cause theres no room or it gives the same issue i mentioned * connection lost when its about to start the battle*

i know this is not the legit way but its a shame is not exactly functional to its fullest but it is what it is, thanks.

It's only you or maybe you keep joining the low connection people

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 01:10   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
If I play offline can I later take my offline progress and play online with the REVOLT crack?

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 01:21   Reply with quote
Jacinto wrote:
squallypo wrote:

It's only you or maybe you keep joining the low connection people

i thought about the low connection but im trying to find ppl with good ping so idk whats up with this... im gonna test in another region maybe that will help.

thing is though, if its me then whats wrong with my game on my end?

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 05:34   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Ok, so apparently I can go online now, but now there is yet another problem. Any region, any lobby, any ring that I try to join, I get a "Disconnected" message, and I'm thrown to the main game screen. Then I have to do it all over again. I can't even create my own ring, because the same thing happens with that too. :?

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 06:44   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
xaforejex-7142 wrote:
vic wrote:
hello
what can i do?

thanks for your help
The fitgirl's version has already the proper crack implemented
In addition i started the game with admin right, with win7/win8 compatibility, without anti virus, without firewall and in all cases i get the same error

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 09:42   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
squallypo wrote:

Not really, the game fully works for some people... But I can tell you I had the lost connection issues, and it was due to the fact that the game took a lot of time loading matches, so even if my opponent was ready, my game was still loading and it would eventually lose the connection... I decided to delete the game, unzip it again, and apply again the PROPER crack... I don't know what it was, but now my game loads matches fairly fast, and I don't have the lost connection issue anymore

Mod Edit: Next time try not replying in a report and make a post instead.

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 09:47   Reply with quote
Getting that error sometime 1 time at 2 different places, when i want to enter lobby (just today) [fix just by re-enter again the game] and when exiting the game (yesterday) [thou maybe normal cuz i've sometime got same problem when exiting Street Fighter V too]

Thou getting this error is normal to me i guess. Today still able to play some online match. Yes sometime getting kick back to select region but still able to re-enter and i just can make ring match like normal legit. If getting lost connection when want to match it just that the other fighter do have lowest ping, thats all.

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 10:40   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
After I close the game I always get this error, but I can play perfectly:

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 10:49   Reply with quote
So there's no unlock for the DLC? It's already in the game, apparently.

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 11:11   Reply with quote
^^^
Go check Greenluma thread.

Posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 11:18   Reply with quote
Jefry Se7en wrote:
^^^
Go check Greenluma thread.

The release thread for Greenluma?
This one? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=80797

Reply to topic  [ 688 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 46  Next