Post Post subject: Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star   
Posted: Wednesday, 05 Jul 2017, 15:21   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман

Fate/EXTELLA

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Action
Developer: Marvelous Inc.
Publisher: XSEED Games,Marvelous USA, Inc.
Release Date: 25 Jul, 2017
Language(s): English, Japanese*, Korean, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support
Operating system(s): Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Steam Trading Cards
  • Image Partial Controller Support
  • Image Steam Cloud

About The Game
EXTELLA — A new world unlike any ever seen.

Across the virtual realm of SE.RA.PH, Masters of digital magic commanded their Servants, great heroes and villains of history and lore, to fight in the Holy Grail War. The prize was the "Holy Grail" itself — aka the Moon Cell Automaton, a lunar supercomputer with the power to grant any wish.

Though the war has ended, with the Servant Nero and her Master on top, all is not well. Not only is Nero's rival Servant already leading an uprising, but a new challenger waits in the dark, ready to tear through reality itself to strike at her heart.

Nero prepares to defend her new throne. Beside her stand her Master and a few loyal allies. Ahead lies not only an ocean of enemies, but an ancient secret far more terrible than any war…

[b]Fate Heads for a New Stage!

[/b]
The famous Fate EXTRA series strikes a path to a new stage with Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star. Many of the fan favorite characters including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, will make their appearances. This game has been reborn as a high-speed action battle where you go against the enemy and their army. You can also take the time to enjoy the deep story of the Fate series.

KEY FEATURES
  • A Variety of Fate Universes Collide
    Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order, Fate Zero and other Fate series will make appearances. You can enjoy the game in Japanese audio with English subtitles. Chinese, Korean, and Japanese text is also available.
  • A Brand-New Story from the Series’ Author, Kinoko Nasu
    As the original creator of Fate/stay night and the scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Kinoko Nasu has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA. The universe and characters of Fate will evolve.
  • A Large Story Told from Different Perspectives
    In Fate/EXTELLA, the story will be told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants. Various side stories are also included, creating a structure that will shed light on the main story.
  • A New Way to Battle
    As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability to transform Servants. Engage in intense battles on the ground or in mid-air to annihilate the enemy forces!

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-3570
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 5 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 11.0

Recommended:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6400 @ 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-6500 @ 3.50 GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 / AMD Radeon R7 360
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 5 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 11.0

Last edited by DF-41 on Saturday, 15 Jul 2017, 11:32, edited 1 time in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star [Pre-Release]   
Posted: Wednesday, 05 Jul 2017, 16:31   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
looks to be basicaly musou on crack from senran kagura devs

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 23-Apr-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Posted: Wednesday, 05 Jul 2017, 19:11   Reply with quote
Overpriced....$49.99 for this musou is way too much...
Well here are some PC pics, enjoy.
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 05 Jul 2017, 19:17   Reply with quote
steam confirmed on twiiter ;-) [[Please login to see this link.]]

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 23-Apr-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Post Post subject: Re: Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star   
Posted: Saturday, 15 Jul 2017, 10:18   Reply with quote

Posted: Saturday, 15 Jul 2017, 21:16   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Sucks they didn't go with the same sort of gameplay from the original Fate: Extra. I think I would have preferred it that way.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Jul 2017, 06:43   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
I will admit, for a Warriors style game it does look way more fun than the other carbon copies that I have played. And I too wished it was an RPG style like Fate Extra from the PSP, but it seems Japan is contempt with shitting out Warriors clones with anime faces stuck to it.

Will be giving this one a go though seeing as it's not Koei Tecmo's name stuck to it and I have never tried a Senran Kagura game, but not getting my hopes up after A.O.T, Arslan and Berserk though. And even though I am a HUGE Fire Emblem fan I'm not even entertaining the thought of getting Fire Emblem Warriors at all as the trailers, again, just shows mindless button mashing/baby sitting.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Jul 2017, 10:35   Reply with quote
Grav3staR wrote:
I will admit, for a Warriors style game it does look way more fun than the other carbon copies that I have played. And I too wished it was an RPG style like Fate Extra from the PSP, but it seems Japan is contempt with shitting out Warriors clones with anime faces stuck to it.

Will be giving this one a go though seeing as it's not Koei Tecmo's name stuck to it and I have never tried a Senran Kagura game, but not getting my hopes up after A.O.T, Arslan and Berserk though. And even though I am a HUGE Fire Emblem fan I'm not even entertaining the thought of getting Fire Emblem Warriors at all as the trailers, again, just shows mindless button mashing/baby sitting.

I, honestly, wasn't really impressed with the Senran Kagura series. They sorta seemed like shittier versions of the Musou games. I do like the Musou series, but Senran Kagura really didn't feel like it had the same level of quality. I think it was mainly the controls. It just didn't "feel" right.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Jul 2017, 10:55   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Haven't played the Musou series either. The thing I hate about the Warriors series of games is just how killing millions of soldiers just feels like swatting wads of paper away. There's no oomph for me if that makes sense. And the constant baby sitting in the missions also put me off greatly. But feedback is a big part for me in a game that involves you smacking the controller like a seal for 30 minutes per mission. Not the same genre, but for a great example, Brutal Doom I can play over and over and never get tired of blowing demons to bit the same way because it feels so damn good. Where in the Warriors style games the enemies feel like a minor annoyance, like bug spraying a horde of flies. Which is weird I liked 99 Nights on the 360.

From what I have seen the combat looks better in this game already so I will give this a shot. But not holding my breath.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Jul 2017, 12:11   Reply with quote
Sorry for being a noob but what relation does this game has to the Musou series?

0 0 0 0 0 0
a C a 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0
a a a a a 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
a a a a a a a 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0
a a a a a a a a a 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
K O P I M I 0 0 0 0
00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Posted: Sunday, 16 Jul 2017, 12:17   Reply with quote
from what i understood from the review posted above this is basically faster take on the musou-like game but with fast flashy moves and much higher speed

Posted: Sunday, 16 Jul 2017, 12:38   Reply with quote
Grav3staR wrote:
Haven't played the Musou series either. The thing I hate about the Warriors series of games is just how killing millions of soldiers just feels like swatting wads of paper away. There's no oomph for me if that makes sense. And the constant baby sitting in the missions also put me off greatly. But feedback is a big part for me in a game that involves you smacking the controller like a seal for 30 minutes per mission. Not the same genre, but for a great example, Brutal Doom I can play over and over and never get tired of blowing demons to bit the same way because it feels so damn good. Where in the Warriors style games the enemies feel like a minor annoyance, like bug spraying a horde of flies. Which is weird I liked 99 Nights on the 360.

From what I have seen the combat looks better in this game already so I will give this a shot. But not holding my breath.

Just to clarify: The Musou series and the Warriors series are the same thing. Samurai Warriors' Japanese name is "Sangoku Musou" and Dynasty Warriors is "Shin Sangoku Musou", which is why some folks just call it "the Musou series".

Posted: Tuesday, 25 Jul 2017, 18:00   Reply with quote
the game is OUT now

Posted: Tuesday, 25 Jul 2017, 18:01   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
hikistyle wrote:
the game is OUT now

Yes, we are waiting for a crack

Posted: Tuesday, 25 Jul 2017, 18:15   Reply with quote
3DMGAME-Fate.EXTELLA.Cracked-3DM

You got issue(s) downloading files from Baidu ? Follow this tutorial.

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next