Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Sunday, 23 Sep 2018, 00:22

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 500 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Football Manager 2018   
Posted: Wednesday, 16 Aug 2017, 06:54   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
LATEST CRACKED VERSION: June 26, 2018 – 13:45:56 UTC
Update history: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Football Manager 2018

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Simulation, Sports
Developer: Sports Interactive
Publisher: SEGA
Release Date: 10 Nov, 2017
Language(s): English, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Operating system(s): Image Image Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Multi-player
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Steam Workshop
  • Image Steam Cloud
  • Image Steam Leaderboards

About The Game
They say football is a game of opinions and everyone has theirs, but it’s only yours that counts around here.

You make the decisions now, from who you sign and who you sell, to how you manage your budget. Will you build tactics around the players at your disposal or train them in your vision of how the game should be played? Who you pick and who you bench will affect squad harmony, and it’s up to you to manage it. Every decision comes back to you.

Get it right and you’ll be the star of the show, grabbing the newspaper headlines and dominating trends on social media. They’ll write your name in footballing folklore…if you succeed, of course.

With unparalleled choices both on and off the pitch, all within the immersive footballing world, it’s time to decide what kind of manager do you want to be?

• Try your hand in 50 of the biggest footballing countries
  • Win the title with any one of world’s top 2500 clubs
  • Play the transfer market with over 600,000 real players and staff
  • Watch your football vision come to life before your very eyes
Football Manager 2018 is available to pre-purchase now and fans who do so before Monday, October 9th and who have Football Manager 2017 in their Steam Library will receive a ‘Contract Extension Bonus’ discount of 25 per cent.

In addition, you’ll also enjoy access to a fully-playable Beta version of the game at least two weeks prior to the November 10th official release date, allowing you to start pre-season early. Single player careers started in this Beta version will also continue into the full game.

All purchases of Football Manager 2018 also include a free copy of Football Manager Touch 2018 for PC/Mac and Linux.

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • OS: Windows Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (1703/Creators Update) - 64-bit or 32-bit
  • Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Storage: 7 GB available space

Crack only Voksi for v18.3.3: viewtopic.php?p=1718783#p1718783

Post Post subject: Re: Football Manager 2018 (here we go again)   
Posted: Wednesday, 16 Aug 2017, 07:05   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
same shit with ''2018'' applied over.

Posted: Wednesday, 16 Aug 2017, 10:50   Reply with quote
Let's keep it civilized this time. Hopefully.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 25 Oct 2017, 11:51   Reply with quote
Looking forward to the changes they announced, might be actually worth buying this time.

Post Post subject: Re: Football Manager 2018   
Posted: Thursday, 26 Oct 2017, 20:13   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Beta is out waiting for magicians work :razz:

Posted: Thursday, 26 Oct 2017, 22:25   Reply with quote
New features

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 27 Oct 2017, 00:47   Reply with quote
3DMGAME-Football.Manager.2018.Beta-3DM 2.1GB (not cracked)
[[Please login to see this link.]]
Torrent: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 27 Oct 2017, 05:39   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
I bought it this year, didn't feel like the last couple of iterations even looked worth it but hoping this one will be good. Last year's reported crossing issues really turned me off, hoping its fixed this time around....

Posted: Friday, 27 Oct 2017, 07:57   Reply with quote
Bought it, still disappointed, not worth your money tbh. Use it on something else.

Posted: Friday, 27 Oct 2017, 13:34   Reply with quote
Location: George Orwell 1984 on steroids without the fantasy.
I'm buying it even with current state beats EA games FIFA joke.

The problem with ignorant they rely on multiple logical fallacies and simplistic deceiving devices to make up for the lack of proper fact structured response and thus censor anything that does not fit their agenda.

Viva independent Catalonia.
Fuck wall street, LondonStock exchange , deutche bursa, neoliberalism, neocons, Bolsheviks, representative democracy oligarchy and their revolving doors lackeys /lobby money on chosen parrot policians, America globalism, monopolist propaganda Hollywood industry , monopolistic propaganda leftist crooked media,degenerated monopolist music industry,nepotist ivy leagues,open border crooked lobbies, crooked "human organizations".
FUck killary, obozo, merkel, erdogan, macron, Isis, turkey, Saudis, Israhell.

Posted: Friday, 27 Oct 2017, 14:24   Reply with quote
I could say you're an intelligent and eloquent poster with very firm convictions, but I have to say it's a shame you have to bring EA to each and every single game thread where you post.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 27 Oct 2017, 14:35   Reply with quote
Rui wrote:
I could say you're an intelligent and eloquent poster with very firm convictions, but I have to say it's a shame you have to bring EA to each and every single game thread where you post.

I'm bringing in comparison to companies who treat in same esport genere, and according to previous post who said if is worth or not buying.So we are treating in the same area two games for same sport.
Secondly If a company as EA wants to venture on esports and soccer and even is trying to make it as a sim, it should not be immune to comparison or criticism . Cheers.

The problem with ignorant they rely on multiple logical fallacies and simplistic deceiving devices to make up for the lack of proper fact structured response and thus censor anything that does not fit their agenda.

Fuck wall street, LondonStock exchange , deutche bursa, neoliberalism, neocons, Bolsheviks, representative democracy oligarchy and their revolving doors lackeys /lobby money on chosen parrot policians, America globalism, monopolist propaganda Hollywood industry , monopolistic propaganda leftist crooked media,degenerated monopolist music industry,nepotist ivy leagues,open border crooked lobbies, crooked "human organizations".

Posted: Friday, 27 Oct 2017, 14:37   Reply with quote
I know what you did, and why you did it. I'm pretty sure I understood your convictions by now from reading your replies in several sports games topics. It's just not the purpose of this thread pursuing this kind of comparison, that's all.

Posted: Friday, 27 Oct 2017, 14:53   Reply with quote
Well let me explain further. Because the game isn't cracked people are looking to buying it which all boils down to. What we are discussing in all the threads is game itself and in term of comparison to the rest of market has to offer.
So yes ea is quiet relevant, becuse we discussing what this game offers this years and in comparrsion overall to the rest of the market has to offer . Same is to the rest of threads.

Posted: Friday, 27 Oct 2017, 14:54   Reply with quote
In this particular thread, you aren't discussing or comparing anything palpable, so to speak. You just wrote that even in current state, this game beats EA games FIFA jokes. That's the worse review ever.

Reply to topic  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next