Release Date: 4 Sep, 2017
Language(s): English, Korean*
*languages with full audio support
Operating system(s): Image

Features
  • Image Single-player

About The Game
About this game
After summer vacation is over, Dong-Woo gets invited to Seung-Ah’s house.
While Seung-Ah chatters away about her memorable vacation, Dong-Woo drifts away into a brief daydream about going skydiving in Interlaken, Switzerland and spending time with Seung-Ah at the beach in Nerja, Spain.
Waking up from his daydream, Dong-Woo is back in Seung-Ah’s kitchen where they continue their conversation about summer vacation.
Experience skydiving and be transported to a sunset beach through Dong-Woo’s eyes in this VR experience.

Interaction
Minimal interaction is made by looking at icons, text dialogues and Seung-Ah herself.

Language and voice
User interface and subtitles are available in Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (traditional & simplified), German, Spanish and French. Voice is only available in Korean.

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350, or equivalent
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX970 / AMD R9 290
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 2 GB available space

I try SSE but can't work.
download:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nv4zyZZ
key:4bct

Post Post subject: Re: ProjectM Day Dream [VR, Vive / Oculus]   
Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 21:30   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
ddta, is anything wrong with your link? I wanted to download the game and mirror it, but it appears the download page is empty.

---

And I don't want to see ANYONE else complaining about baidu, there are several ways to get files from there, reading my signature is one of them.

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 21:32   Reply with quote
Quote:
ddta, is anything wrong with your link? I wanted to download the game and mirror it, but it appears the download page is empty.

It's working fine for me, download started as well.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 21:32   Reply with quote
Whaaat? It shows as offline for me. Either through browser or Jdownloader! Wtf?

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 21:35   Reply with quote
Rui wrote:
Whaaat? It shows as offline for me. Either through browser or Jdownloader! Wtf?

Did you already tried to clear your browser-history including cookies etc? Or using another browser?

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 21:39   Reply with quote
Yep. No dice.

I got this: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Whatever the hell it means, google translate can't translate the url apparently lol

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 21:40   Reply with quote
Oh yea, just refresh the page. I get this message everytime as well, then I just refresh the page.

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 22:05   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Venom wrote:
Quote:

It's working fine for me, download started as well.

Hey Venom, could please post a mirror of that download? Can't get either the browser or JDownloader to work after multiple refresh/restarts.

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 22:14   Reply with quote
Yes, I'm downloading it right now. I hope Rui is not already downloading & uploading it, but according to IDM the download is finished in 10minutes. The upload could be max. 50-1h with my upload-speed. Shame on me ::D

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 22:25   Reply with quote
No, I'm not. I've been trying several ways to no avail. I'm giving up .

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 23:20   Reply with quote
Mirror.

[[Please login to see this link.]]
!RtvHYwm-LW2-he0cXoxHDVIYHvIEw2x4oqHdV-OEWkA

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 23:31   Reply with quote
montana88 wrote:
Mirror.

[[Please login to see this link.]]
!RtvHYwm-LW2-he0cXoxHDVIYHvIEw2x4oqHdV-OEWkA

Thanks for the mirror, I fucked up my upload. Nonetheless I will post my mirror as well when it's done.

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 23:37   Reply with quote
OK. Thanks a lot to montana for the mirror and thanks in advance to Venom ;)

And thanks again to ddta for sharing the source files, to bad it didn't work for me. It's the first time this happens, and only with this specific baidu download. Really weird.

PS: And no, I didn't forget to input the password ;)

Posted: Friday, 08 Sep 2017, 00:28   Reply with quote
Finally! ::D

ProjectM Day Dream
Spoiler
https://mega.nz/#!0zoT0QiS!kLClTxYPRO6WHkclCb8XBYrwrwkuOmKhTb1eCJkpjOU

Posted: Friday, 08 Sep 2017, 05:53   Reply with quote
Rui wrote:

---

And I don't want to see ANYONE else complaining about baidu, there are several ways to get files from there, reading my signature is one of them.

baidu monopoly china network disk,So they are getting worse.
Baidu download file damage probability about 20% for now :( ,and have many new bug