CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 07:30

English | Русский

Post Post subject: OVERFALL - [a Strategy RPG with roguelike elements]   
Posted: Friday, 21 Aug 2015, 18:39   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания

Genre: RPG, Strategy
Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux (later PS4, Xbox, Vita, Tablets)
Players: Singleplayer (Planning to add Multiplayer later)

Overfall is a fantasy role-playing game of rough diplomacy and tough action. Explore, negotiate, and fight your way across the high seas!

You will lead two heroes on a journey across the high seas in search of their lost king.

You will encounter people of all breeds and all creeds; ally with them or crush them without mercy.

You will face many dangers; survive them and you may unlock new characters, weapons and skills. In a world where death is permanent, you must return to the beginning and make a fresh start.

The heroes you choose, the weapons you unlock and a world that is randomized mean that no two adventures will ever be the same.

Key Features:

• A huge, dynamic world to explore, ruled by a number of races in constant conflict - it’s up to you to help or betray them
  • Challenging and addictive turn-based combat - careful strategy and cunning skill combinations are the key to victory against your foes!
  • Permanent hero death, procedural world generation, and high replay inspired by classic roguelikes
  • Interactive story encounters where the choices you make and the allies you recruit ensure no two journeys are quite the same
  • Unlock new classes, weapons, trinkets and skills as you progress in the game
  • Beautiful hand-drawn art of of 9 player characters, 36 combat companions, 80+ enemies, 80+ NPCs, and 100+ locations.

Trailer

More Info

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Last edited by cibram on Sunday, 23 Aug 2015, 09:58, edited 2 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Overfall - [a Strategy RPG with roguelike elements] [Alp   
Posted: Friday, 21 Aug 2015, 18:42   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Nice first post and welcome to the forum. :THUMBS UP:

Posted: Friday, 21 Aug 2015, 21:21   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Looks similar to Dofus, but an offline version.

Cool, I was addicted to Dofus back in 2008 which is fun.

Software Inc | Mad Games Tycoon | SimAirport | Coffee Shop Tycoon | Domina | Market Tycoon | Startup Company | Production Line | Coffee Shop Tycoon | Hardware Engineers | Cities: Skylines | ESports Club | News Tycoon | Game Dev Tycoon | Automation - The Car Company Tycoon Game | Game Corp DX | RPG Tycoon | Youtubers Life | GamersGoMakers | Rise Of Industry | Airport CEO |

Posted: Saturday, 22 Aug 2015, 08:38   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
T3mpl4r wrote:
Nice first post and welcome to the forum. :THUMBS UP:

Thanks! This place seems really interesting and cool :D

lomas wrote:
Looks similar to Dofus, but an offline version.

Cool, I was addicted to Dofus back in 2008 which is fun.

Haha yesss Dofus was fantastic - first time i heard comparison with Dofus - i like it :))

Posted: Saturday, 22 Aug 2015, 12:44   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
@Cibram Thanks for posting to forum. I have seen that game at newsfeed and im glad that now im able to contact developer(i assume your are one). I see that your are doing great KS campaign and i hope you will finish it with success.

I have a question; It says game is gonna be released at end of 2015. Are you gonna keep that date even if KS campaign will fail(lets be honest, i hope it wont fail because game is amazing. But that is for me and you might wont reach to huge audiance)? And is that release is Early Access or full release?

Thanks for sharing information. You have my huge YES at greenlight and 8$ for KS =)

Posted: Saturday, 22 Aug 2015, 15:41   Reply with quote
Any alpha keys or just a giveaway?

By the way,KS page convince me to buy, to funny and straight to the point.

10$ for your project, go Overfall :)

Software Inc | Mad Games Tycoon | SimAirport | Coffee Shop Tycoon | Domina | Market Tycoon | Startup Company | Production Line | Coffee Shop Tycoon | Hardware Engineers | Cities: Skylines | ESports Club | News Tycoon | Game Dev Tycoon | Automation - The Car Company Tycoon Game | Game Corp DX | RPG Tycoon | Youtubers Life | GamersGoMakers | Rise Of Industry | Airport CEO |

Posted: Sunday, 23 Aug 2015, 09:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
michael_ru wrote:
@Cibram Thanks for posting to forum. I have seen that game at newsfeed and im glad that now im able to contact developer(i assume your are one). I see that your are doing great KS campaign and i hope you will finish it with success.

I have a question; It says game is gonna be released at end of 2015. Are you gonna keep that date even if KS campaign will fail(lets be honest, i hope it wont fail because game is amazing. But that is for me and you might wont reach to huge audiance)? And is that release is Early Access or full release?

Thanks for sharing information. You have my huge YES at greenlight and 8$ for KS =)

Hey Michael, bolshoe spasibo!! ;)

Well yeah to be honest - i can't promise a release on that date if the campaign fails, but we are already doing our best to speed up things and polish the game. After this campaign we will decide to go EA or full release - EA seems like a better option to me, because Overfall is extremely expandable. We can keep adding more characters, backgrounds, stories, gameplay features to the game easily. And EA is a great way to do this - because you are having tons of awesome players helping you in that journey.

lomas wrote:
Any alpha keys or just a giveaway?

By the way,KS page convince me to buy, to funny and straight to the point.

10$ for your project, go Overfall :)

Well - we didn't get Greenlit yet - but made our way Top 10!!! I can arrenge a giveaway after we got on Steam in the future ;)

Welcome aboard my friend! :)

Post Post subject: Re: OVERFALL - [a Strategy RPG with roguelike elements]   
Posted: Monday, 24 Aug 2015, 14:18   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
hey man, I was gonna pledge on KS but before I wanted to ask, do you consider putting a Russian language(even after release, on early access as a patch)?

other than that it's pretty solid, I like the idea of mixing mount & blade-like map with roguelike elements. way to go! hope you get what you want )).

Posted: Monday, 24 Aug 2015, 14:25   Reply with quote
Interesting to see a developer advertazing here , if you would do a free demo kind of thing im sure people wold get their eyes open for the game

Posted: Monday, 24 Aug 2015, 16:12   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
stilianmomovic wrote:
hey man, I was gonna pledge on KS but before I wanted to ask, do you consider putting a Russian language(even after release, on early access as a patch)?

other than that it's pretty solid, I like the idea of mixing mount & blade-like map with roguelike elements. way to go! hope you get what you want )).

Hey Stilian - thanks a lot! Yes we are planning to translate the game into Russian of course! There are tons of russian players in Steam, some of them are my dearest friends! But this requires a lot of work and time, so we need to work a lot!

kalleoskarr wrote:
Interesting to see a developer advertazing here , if you would do a free demo kind of thing im sure people wold get their eyes open for the game

Thanks! I am trying to do my best to answer every question :) Very soon we will release a DEMO! I will post here as well ;)

Posted: Thursday, 03 Sep 2015, 23:42   Reply with quote
Here is the pre-alpha demo if anyone want to test it and see how the game looks and check the gameplay too.

Spoiler
http://www.indiedb.com/games/overfall/downloads/overfall-kickstarter-special-pre-alpha-demo

Posted: Tuesday, 08 Sep 2015, 14:17   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Kickstarter Pre-Alpha DEMO can be found here;

Spoiler

Posted: Friday, 22 Jan 2016, 17:53   Reply with quote
"Overfall will be available for Early Access on 2nd of February (that's the plan at least!)"

Posted: Friday, 22 Jan 2016, 18:43   Reply with quote
Banned
Correct steam page: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 18 Feb 2016, 22:01   Reply with quote
Bump. Really interested in this one.