Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 16 Aug 2018, 22:45

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Atelier Lydie & Suelle: Alchemists and Mysterious Paintings   
Posted: Sunday, 12 Nov 2017, 12:49   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
[[Please login to see this link.]]
Quote:
KOEI TECMO America announced today the upcoming western release of Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings for the Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC via Steam®. Slated to release in Early 2018, this latest entry to GUST’s popular Atelier franchise continues from Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book and Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey, concluding the Mysterious series with an all-new heart-warming narrative.

The gripping conclusion to the Mysterious series marks the 20th Anniversary for the Atelier franchise, following the tale of the alchemist twins - the reserved but caring Lydie Marlen, and the eccentric and carefree Suelle Marlen. The young twins work alongside their father at the family atelier, but due to his inexperience in alchemy they rarely see any customers. While working hard to hone their skills, the duo uncovers a mysterious-looking painting, and as they reach out to investigate the girls are drawn inside a world bountiful with rare materials… perfect for Alchemy! This fateful discovery is just the beginning of the twin’s adventure leading them to their joint goal… to run the best atelier in the country.

To celebrate the reveal of Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings, KOEI TECMO America released a selection of screenshots and a brand new trailer introducing the game’s protagonists and a first look at the beautiful environments they will explore on their journey.

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 12-Aug-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Last edited by prudislav on Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 09:40, edited 1 time in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Atelier Lydie & Suelle: Alchemists and Mysterious Painti   
Posted: Tuesday, 23 Jan 2018, 15:18   Reply with quote

Posted: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 05:37   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Apparently coming out today. We shall see.

Posted: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 06:31   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
That just came out of nowhere. I'm looking forward to adding this to my expanding backlog. I mean how many good RPGs can be really released in one month?

Close only counts in Hand Shoes and Horse Grenades.
Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.

Posted: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 08:46   Reply with quote
Yeah, agreed. I just hope they make it a bit less obnoxious to play. And maybe have good performance from the start. Though, this is KT we're talking about..
Also, still no entry in SteamDB. Though, they still have like 10 hours time. Probably a hidden entry.

Posted: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 09:27   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Jesus ass-sniggling Christ, ANOTHER Atelier? I still haven't been able to force myself to finish Sophie...
I don't know why, but I always get hyped for these games and then get SUPER bored after an hour or two. I'm sure I'll end up downloading this one, installing it, playing for an hour and then leaving it untouched in a forgotten corner of my hard drive.

Posted: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 09:40   Reply with quote
steampage online

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 12-Aug-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Posted: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 10:09   Reply with quote
Atelier.Lydie.and.Suelle.The.Alchemists.and.the.Mysterious.Paintings-CODEX

512GB (2X256) SSD+2TB 7200RPM
Logitech G633
Xbox One S Wireless Controller
Logitech G920 Driving Force

Posted: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 11:06   Reply with quote
dorukhan wrote:
Atelier.Lydie.and.Suelle.The.Alchemists.and.the.Mysterious.Paintings-CODEX

Spoiler

Posted: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 11:47   Reply with quote
Surprisingly the performance is pretty good, even on this old-ass R9 280X. Getting almost stable 60 FPS. Also, the bonus DLC is included in the CODEX release.
//Edit: Loading times are also pretty much non-existent on an SSD, and the synthesis/menu lag is gone too. And it seems like synthesis got a bit simplified as well.

Posted: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018, 18:23   Reply with quote
So, this time Koei Tecmo learned with their performance problems.

Downloading to test on my more old gpu HD 6570.

Posted: Wednesday, 28 Mar 2018, 02:08   Reply with quote
I never really had any performance issues personally.

Another great game I have to play this month lol

-- Edit --

HorseGrenades wrote:
That just came out of nowhere. I'm looking forward to adding this to my expanding backlog. I mean how many good RPGs can be really released in one month?

This is my sentiments exactly. I have a huge backlog on PC and that isn't even including games on 3DS like Radiant Historia remaster and the Alliance Alive that came out today

Will be quite busy it seems

Posted: Wednesday, 28 Mar 2018, 07:45   Reply with quote
It run really bad haha 10 fps

Well, I haven't finished Firis, I modded it to improve fps but can't mod this game, sadly. I'll wait until get a new gpu, it would come the next month.

Posted: Wednesday, 28 Mar 2018, 09:19   Reply with quote
3DMGAME-Atelier.Lydie.and.Suelle.The.Alchemists.and.the.Mysterious.Paintings.v1.0.Plus.12.Trainer-FLiNG 2018-03-28

Posted: Thursday, 29 Mar 2018, 00:42   Reply with quote
Atelier Lydie & Suelle ~The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings~ (+ Bonus DLC, MULTi3) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download] from 4 GB

fitgirl-repacks.site/atelier-lydie-suelle/ (more mirrors, no ads)
1337x.to/torrent/2891139/Atelier-Lydie-Suelle-The-Alchemists-and-the-Mysterious-Paintings-Bonus-DLC-MULTi3-FitGirl-Repack-Selective-Download-from-4-GB/
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A925B10DFE741E63A333C08E1C30BB5AE4D6F9EC
sendfile.su/1409340 (.torrent only)

Repack Features

• Based on Atelier.Lydie.and.Suelle.The.Alchemists.and.the.Mysterious.Paintings-CODEX ISO release: codex-atelier.lydie.and.suelle.the.alchemists.and.the.mysterious.paintings.iso (12,717,522,944 bytes)
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Selective Download feature - you may skip downloading and installing of credits video and videos for Japanese/Chinese users
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 11.8 to 4~5.2 GB, depending on selected components)
  • Installation takes 10-20 minutes (depending on your system)
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: up to 20 GB (~25 GB during installation)
  • Repack uses ZTool library by Razor12911
  • At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack

Problems during installation?

Read this repacks troubleshooting guide

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next