Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Due to the recent hack, we recommend active users to change their passwords. Do not use an email address at Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN or another Microsoft brand.
It is currently Saturday, 18 Nov 2017, 13:23

English | Русский

Post Post subject: WWE 2K18   
Posted: Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017, 01:49   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман

WWE 2K18

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Simulation, Sports
Developer: Yuke's Co., LTD,Visual Concepts
Publisher: 2K
Release Date: 17 Oct, 2017
Language(s): English*, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic
*languages with full audio support
Operating system(s): Image

Features

• Image Single-player
  • Image Multi-player
  • Image Co-op
  • Image Local Co-op
  • Image Shared/Split Screen
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Full controller support

About The Game
The biggest video game franchise in WWE history is back with WWE 2K18! Featuring cover Superstar Seth Rollins, WWE 2K18 promises to bring you closer to the ring than ever before with hard-hitting action, stunning graphics, drama, excitement, new game modes, additional match types, deep creation capabilities, and everything you’ve come to love from WWE 2K. Be Like No One.

Most Realistic WWE Video Game Ever!
The most realistic WWE video game experience just became more intense with the addition of eight man matches, a new grapple carry system, new weight detection, thousands of new animations and a massive backstage area. A brand-new rendering engine also gives WWE 2K18 a visual overhaul and will bring the drama of WWE to life like never before!

MyCAREER
A new MyCAREER experience puts you on the path to greatness as you journey along on the road to WrestleMania. Explore WWE like never before through free-roaming, conversing with WWE Superstars, forming alliances, making enemies, seeking out quests, and strategizing for upcoming matches.

Road to Glory
Can your MyPlayer make it to the WWE Hall of Fame? Introducing the all-new Road to Glory! Compete with opponents online to improve your MyPlayer by earning unlockables, boosts and upgrades all while securing your entry into Special Events that are held alongside real-life WWE special events, such as pay-per-views.

Dynamic Creation Suite
Customize WWE like never before with an even deeper set of customization tools and the new Custom Match option! The robust Creation Suite also offers even more detailed features for Create-a-Superstar, Create-a-Video and Create-an-Arena.

Seriously, THE BIGGEST ROSTER EVER!
Dominate the ring with TONS of your favorite WWE, NXT and legendary Superstars! We’re not kidding, WWE 2K18 offers the most complete roster of the biggest and brightest WWE Superstars to ever grace a WWE ring!

In a first for the WWE 2K series, WWE 2K18 is releasing on PC the same day as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! On October 17th
read more : [[Please login to see this link.]]

WWE.2K18-CODEX

WWE.2K18.DLC.Unlocker-CODEX

WWE.2K18.Update.v1.04-CODEX

Last edited by TWOELV on Wednesday, 08 Nov 2017, 04:16, edited 3 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: WWE 2K18   
Posted: Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017, 03:13   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Ohh, that's awesome... hope this time.. it can have a normal fight, Man Vs Woman and stuff... it's ridiculous to have to use Cheat Engine to make it happen..

Posted: Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017, 03:16   Reply with quote
I just hope it is better than 2k17, 2k17 was pretty bad imo

Posted: Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017, 06:50   Reply with quote
Legolos wrote:
I just hope it is better than 2k17, 2k17 was pretty bad imo

Hrm, i like wwe 2k17.. what you did not like it ?

i mean, i think it's better then the wwe 2k16..

but of course, it have problems.. like, in a fight 4 vs 4 or more.. when you take too much damage.. you character roll outside of the ring.. i din't like that.. really.. in wwe 2k16, you just stayed there, laying down waiting a little more time.... well... :/

Posted: Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017, 16:55   Reply with quote
The whole game was pretty much off for me, dunno why. What I would like in 2k series is for gameplay to be a bit faster(when i say faster i mean more responsive, quicker to react) like in THQ series.

Posted: Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017, 20:35   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
It warms my heart to see we're getting it the same day as the console release. Gotta wait and see which one has a discount on the deluxe edition because I sure as hell ain't missing out on Jeff Hardy.

Posted: Thursday, 12 Oct 2017, 11:17   Reply with quote
I'm really looking forward to the game this year, usually i'm not that bothered but it feels like a bigger update this time around due to the brand split being reintroduced and all the stuff that comes with it like the new RAW and SD entrance stages. And while I don't like the LED ring-posts in real life, it will be good to see them added to the game to be in keeping with the current appearance on TV. I can't wait for Kurt Angle either since the last WWE game to feature him officially was SvR 2007. Plus the new lighting engine looks like a tremendous improvement over previous games in the 2K series. I'm just hoping it won't be a buggy mess like some of the previous games but that's probably wishful thinking. I just want the ability to have 60FPS in entrances...

Anyone know whether there's going to be a pre-load available for PC users before the release date? It would be good if someone's able to reupload the files for us people with slow connections to download in advance. I'm sure this game will end up getting cracked immediately like it usually does.

Posted: Thursday, 12 Oct 2017, 11:19   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Amaymon wrote:
It warms my heart to see we're getting it the same day as the console release. Gotta wait and see which one has a discount on the deluxe edition because I sure as hell ain't missing out on Jeff Hardy.

The Hardys aren't out Day 1 tho

Posted: Thursday, 12 Oct 2017, 18:50   Reply with quote
So aoctober 13 is near Digital Deluxe Edition, Cena (Nuff) Edition will realease so why we cant get files to download ?

Posted: Thursday, 12 Oct 2017, 18:58   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
landxx wrote:
So aoctober 13 is near Digital Deluxe Edition, Cena (Nuff) Edition will realease so why we cant get files to download ?

Early release is only for consoles.

Posted: Monday, 16 Oct 2017, 16:27   Reply with quote
pre load started ?

Posted: Monday, 16 Oct 2017, 17:11   Reply with quote
No pre-load ;)

Posted: Monday, 16 Oct 2017, 18:56   Reply with quote
somebodyawesome wrote:
No pre-load ;)

*Sigh* My 3.3Mbps connection is going to struggle with that download of at least 42GB. Looks like the 'release date' will be more like Thursday for me. :(

Posted: Monday, 16 Oct 2017, 22:04   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Warnings: 1/3
Game released or not other regions

Posted: Monday, 16 Oct 2017, 22:16   Reply with quote
agentdual wrote:
Game released or not other regions

its not released anywhere yet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next