Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Friday, 21 Sep 2018, 07:36

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ] 

Post Post subject: BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle   
Posted: Sunday, 15 Oct 2017, 12:15   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Quote:
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will feature a “dream-team of characters that have never before been gathered in a single 2D fighting game,” including Ragna the Bloodedge and Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue, Yu from Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Hyde from Under Night In-Birth, and Ruby Rose from the 3D animated series RWBY.

The gameplay on BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will be much different from previous entries of BlazBlue, Persona 4 Arena and Under Night In-Birth. Yet, some of the gameplay mechanics from the main latest installments of these three said series are retained while having some additional revamp for this game.

Cross Tag Battle will feature 2v2 battles and tag-ins similar to Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite and Tekken Tag Tournament 2.[

Konomi Higuchi is the game’s lead character designer.

Post Post subject: Re: BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle   
Posted: Sunday, 15 Oct 2017, 17:50   Reply with quote
nice ... seems to be first Arcsys fighting game thats announced for steam before console release

... also weird to see game with Persona crossover chars on PC

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 12-Aug-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Posted: Friday, 20 Oct 2017, 13:47   Reply with quote

Posted: Monday, 27 Nov 2017, 20:35   Reply with quote

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 12-Aug-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Posted: Thursday, 30 Nov 2017, 06:04   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
No Taokaka. Not interested.

Posted: Thursday, 30 Nov 2017, 07:00   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
I'm sure she'll make it. I just hope Makoto gets in. Then I can have my Makoto/Yang slugger combo!

Posted: Friday, 15 Dec 2017, 14:49   Reply with quote
Grav3staR wrote:
I'm sure she'll make it. I just hope Makoto gets in. Then I can have my Makoto/Yang slugger combo!

ν-No.13- confirmed, as well. Kinda wonder if they'll add the other Murakumo Units in there or just stick with Nu. I also support the inclusion of Es.

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 15:47   Reply with quote

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 15:56   Reply with quote
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on May 31, 2018, in Japan and Asia, and June 5, 2018, in North America, developer Arc System Works announced.
Source: [[Please login to see this link.]]

The company also announced that Blake Belladonna from RWBY will appear as a playable character via downloadable content, and that a total of 20 characters will be playable in the base game, with an additional 20 planned as downloadable content.

Here is the list of planned downloadable content:
- DLC Character All-in-One Pack
- DLC Character: Blake Belladonna
- DLC Character Set Vol. 1: ???, ???, and ???
- DLC Character Set Vol. 2: ???, ???, and ???
- DLC Character Set Vol. 3: ???, ???, and ???
- DLC Character Set Vol. 4: ???, ???, and ???
- DLC Character Set Vol. 5: ???, ???, and ???
- DLC Character Set Vol. 6: ???, ???, and ???
- DLC Character: ???

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 19:28   Reply with quote
Yeah, just saw this on youtube now as well:

Unless this game is like $15 ,definitely not getting this on launch. Knowing Ark there will be 3 or revisions most likely.

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 22:45   Reply with quote
lol jim derpling rants just about everything :ROFL:

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 00:08   Reply with quote
prudislav wrote:

And you can thank god for him ;)

Anyway, I have to say I don't mind DLC characters in fighting games, but locking half of them away, and especially Blake, you know, one of the letters in RWBY and a main character from that series is really kind of shitty. Wonder why Ark is opting to go this weird route. I know KI did essentially the same thing with ALL it's characters, but at least the game was free with a rotating character you can try out, and the game only cost me like $50 to get everything all at once, like a normal fighting game. But if Ark thinks they can charge more than $20 for something that they already stated will only be essentially half a game, well then we're looking at the anime fighting version of Evolved then... oh dear.

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 00:37   Reply with quote
This DLC bullshit gets even funnier when you realize this game is 75% reused assets, maybe they touched up some sprites here and there but the majority of characters from already existing games almost certainly didn't require much work. I can at least sort-of understand the DLC situation for Dragon Ball FighterZ since their method of doing those 3D-ish characters is very time intensive and maybe, possibly, actually they simply can't make it on time to ship everything at release. But this? This is EA-tier shit right here.

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 01:32   Reply with quote
Grav3staR wrote:
prudislav wrote:

And you can thank god for him ;)

Anyway, I have to say I don't mind DLC characters in fighting games, but locking half of them away, and especially Blake, you know, one of the letters in RWBY and a main character from that series is really kind of shitty. Wonder why Ark is opting to go this weird route. I know KI did essentially the same thing with ALL it's characters, but at least the game was free with a rotating character you can try out, and the game only cost me like $50 to get everything all at once, like a normal fighting game. But if Ark thinks they can charge more than $20 for something that they already stated will only be essentially half a game, well then we're looking at the anime fighting version of Evolved then... oh dear.
Yeah, locking Blake behind a paywall is just a little brazen. It's sorta the equivalent of stuffing Ragna or Jin into a loot box. Pyrrha, Lie Ren or Nora? Yeah, I could see them as DLC. But Blake? You may as well be charging extra for Weiss or Ruby herself.

This also begs the question: Will Yang end up behind the paywall, also? I don't think they've actually announced her yet.

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 11:06   Reply with quote
^ Which worries me, because I want my team to be Makoto/Yang. Guess I'll have to settle for Makoto/Chie, not that there is anything wrong with that ;)

But this move on Ark's part is very worrying. I just hope they don't use this trend for all their games moving forward, otherwise we'll get half versions of GG or BB or whatever they're cooking up in the future.

One hopeful for me is that they sneak in a GG character or 2 in there, like Dizzy and Sol maybe? That'd be cool.

Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next