It is currently Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018, 20:20

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 

Post Post subject: The Legend of Heroes : Zero & Ao No Kiseki [Falcom]   
Posted: Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018, 11:40   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
The Legend of Heroes : Zero No Kiseki

Steam page - not avaible
Relase date - June 14, 2013 (PC JPN Ver)

Description:

The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Eiyū Densetsu Sero no Kiseki ) (Trails of Zero) is the direct sequel to The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky The 3rd and takes place several months after the events in that game. The game takes place in Crossbell City, a city where light and darkness are together, as well as locations arround it. Crossbell City takes place far from the setting of Sora no Kiseki, Liberl Kingdom, in a land northeast of the Erebonian Empire. The buildings, roads, as well as most of the NPCs' clothings, are more onto that of 1960's, but with a mix of what China Town would look like in certain places. There are also elements that were not in Sora no Kiseki games, such as the Police Department, cars, and a strip club. The transportation system will be riding trains or busses, but no Airliner like in the past Sora no Kiseki games.

Download section:

Spoiler
1. Uniwersal download link (japanese version) - thanks Paulo27 for mega link and maintenance, thanks HopefulIdiot, Luke_DBZ ,Supa, MikuTsubasa, GreenBallasts and ZhenjianYang for voice fles, voice scripts and neccessary fixes

[[Please login to see this link.]]

2. Locale emulator

Instalation section:

Spoiler
1. Download two "Zero no Kiseki" files from "Uniwersal download link", that is in "Download section"

2. Unpack first game files package (the bigger one), ant then unpack "patch package" into your unpacked before game files directory

3. Download and install "Locale emulator"

4. Right click on ED_ZERO.exe in game folder - Locale Emulator - Run in Japanese (admin)

Usefull tips section (worth reading):

Spoiler
0. Always run the game through locale emulator - japanese (as admin)

1. It is good idea to force tripple buffering, x16 anizotropic filter, and if you want vsync and MSAA in your graphic controll panel

2. The game is 30 fps locked, if you know how to bypass it by hex editing exe or by other metod, please share ths information (psp version for psp emulator can be 60 fps hacked)

3. The game has problems with fullscreen and screen tearing, in order to fix those, run the game in windowed mode, and use BorderlessGaming app, preety convinient, run app as admin

4. If you want to play with controller, setup your configuration in config app inside game folder

5. The game has no turbo mode, but you can set this with cheat engine, go to edit - settings - hotkeys and set speedhack speed1 on 3.000 and mark "stop on relase", try to use it in game, you will notice bug, go to hotkeys settings again, set speedhack speed2 on 4.000 and mark "stop on relase", and clear entirely set speedhack speed1. Now it should work

Also follow zero no kiseki cheat table thread - if you want some cheats (thanks DrummerIX)

6. It is good idea to use faq, if you want perfect run, go to gamefaq, you will find some

7. This is first of two games from "Crossbell Arc" Trails Franchise, there are many opinions of in what order play Trails games, I say - play with relase order, so - Trails In the Sky FC - SC - 3RD - Zero - Ao - Cold Steel 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

8. Save transfer to Ao no kiseki - You basically need to take the savedata folder from Zero and paste it in Ao and rename the folders inside (should be SAV1001 and SYSTEM) to add a _1ST at the end (SAV1001_1ST)

==================================================================================
==================================================================================

The Legend of Heroes : Ao No Kiseki

Steam page - not avaible
Relase date - March 28 2013 (PC chinese version)

Description:

The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki (英雄伝説 碧の軌跡 Eiyuu Densetsu: Ao no Kiseki) is the sequel to The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki and fifth instalment of the Trails series. The game name translates, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Azure, or Path of Azure.

Download secton:

Spoiler
1. Uniwersal download link (chinese version) - thanks Paulo27 for mega link and maintenance, thanks HopefulIdiot, Luke_DBZ ,Supa, MikuTsubasa, GreenBallasts and ZhenjianYang for voice fles, voice scripts and neccessary fixes

2. Locale emulator

Instalation section:

Spoiler
1. Download two "Ao no Kiseki" files from "Uniwersal download link", that is in "Download section"

2. Unpack first game files package (the bigger one), ant then unpack "patch package" into your unpacked before game files directory

3. Download and install "Locale emulator"

4. Right click on ED_AO.exe in game folder - Locale Emulator - Run in Chinese (admin)

Usefull tips section (worth reading)

Spoiler
0. Always run the game through locale emulator - japanese or chinese(as admin)

1. It is good idea to force tripple buffering, x16 anizotropic filter, and if you want vsync and MSAA in your graphic controll panel

2. The game is 30 fps locked, if you know how to bypass it by hex editing exe or by other metod, please share ths information (psp version for psp emulator can be 60 fps hacked)

3. The game has problems with fullscreen and screen tearing, in order to fix those, run the game in windowed mode, and use BorderlessGaming app, preety convinient, run app as admin

4. If you want to play with controller, setup your configuration in config app inside game folder

5. The game has no turbo mode, but you can set this with cheat engine, go to edit - settings - hotkeys and set speedhack speed1 on 3.000 and mark "stop on relase", try to use it in game, you will notice bug, go to hotkeys settings again, set speedhack speed2 on 4.000 and mark "stop on relase", and clear entirely set speedhack speed1. Now it should work

6. Save transfer to Ao no kiseki - You basically need to take the savedata folder from Zero and paste it in Ao and rename the folders inside (should be SAV1001 and SYSTEM) to add a _1ST at the end (SAV1001_1ST)

7. English spreadsheet - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Warning! Please read this!

Spoiler
As for Zero no kiseki translation - there is also projetct with translation ad edits here - [[Please login to see this link.]] , but its stuck on 60%. Beta translation is fully playable and understandable (if you are not an english purist). Anyway, if something changes regard translation I will post it here/

Last edited by knur003 on Sunday, 15 Jul 2018, 11:54, edited 34 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: The Legend of Heroes : Zero & Ao No Kiseki [Falcom]   
Posted: Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018, 12:09   Reply with quote
Nice thread. Cannot wait for AO fan edited translation!

Posted: Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018, 15:31   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Does anyone know if these two games are going to be released at some point in Steam?

Posted: Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018, 16:19   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Fuck! for a moment i thought they just announced Zero and Ao when i saw the thread! I want to play these two games so bad.

Thank you for the thread and files! it's the psp translation patch, isn't it?

Roioros wrote:
Does anyone know if these two games are going to be released at some point in Steam?

According to XSEED and Falcom itself, they want to. but it seems that Cold Steel is priority here. But i think that sooner or later we will get them properly localized.

Posted: Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018, 16:33   Reply with quote
Dark_Fact wrote:
Fuck! for a moment i thought they just announced Zero and Ao when i saw the thread! I want to play these two games so bad.

Thank you for the thread and files! it's the psp translation patch, isn't it?

Roioros wrote:

According to XSEED and Falcom itself, they want to. but it seems that Cold Steel is priority here. But i think that sooner or later we will get them properly localized.

Translation (for zero no kiseki) is this leaked 99% beta patch, fixed for pc jpn version with additional detalis relased recently, like fixed detective notebook, battle menu, equipment tabs and more. I also have on disk machine translation (google) for Ao no kiseki, but i didnt upload it because poor quality of this, better wait for Gurrens localization

As for Crossbell games on steam - in old thread prudislav posted screen from joyoland steam greenlight, showing work in progress for those games (he posted it 5 january 2017, 1 year ago). But as for now, greenlight no longer exist, same with joyoland work

Spoiler
prudislav wrote:
something interesting is happening on greenlight:

Posted: Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018, 18:10   Reply with quote
Great thread! I just want to add the Geofront Zero translation is not stuck on 50% btw work is well under way and they target summer this year for their first fully edited release, wait will be worth it from what i saw it looks very professional, they will also fix the pc port a bit and add improvements like 60fps, truetype fonts and HD textures which will be released as a separate patch so ppl can play the game fully in Japanese with these enhancements if they want.

Posted: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018, 09:51   Reply with quote
Updated OP:
- added "Background music from EVO version" download for Zero no Kiseki [OPTIONAL]
- updated link for "English beta patch with fixes" - version 0.5, for Zero no Kiseki, redownload that and extract into game folder
-edit 1- reuploaded Voice Scripts with implemented temporary fix for chapter 3 - race quest, redownload that and unpack into game folder - reuploaded again Voice Scripts, this time, fix for race quest is final, works perfect, enjoy!

Posted: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018, 13:24   Reply with quote
Thanks knur

Posted: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018, 13:42   Reply with quote
Geofront also has an update on their Zero progress they are at 60% now: [[Please login to see this link.]]
As i said bevore the technical improvements and fully edited script alone should be enough for those who can wait to do so.

Posted: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018, 14:43   Reply with quote
tet666 wrote:
Geofront also has an update on their Zero progress they are at 60% now: [[Please login to see this link.]]
As i said bevore the technical improvements and fully edited script alone should be enough for those who can wait to do so.

By the time it will be finished (summer this year i belive is estimated time) i will finish Zero, Ao (when translation from Gurren finally will appear) and cold steel 2, two times each game. But yeah, you can wait if you want

Posted: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018, 16:25   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
knur003 wrote:
tet666 wrote:

By the time it will be finished (summer this year i belive is estimated time) i will finish Zero, Ao (when translation from Gurren finally will appear) and cold steel 2, two times each game. But yeah, you can wait if you want

After putting about 10 hours into zero whit the current patch, I must say, I am glad they are working hard on their version but its not worth the wait, the game right now is 100% playable, the problem whit the current patch is not mistranslations that completely change the meaning of things, but rather just a few odd structured sentences, and I just dont see how things have become so slow, I know they dont get paid to do thing, but the current "leaked" patch would for sure take like 2 months to become 100%, and yet it takes 2 months for them to go from 50% to 60%... whit the Ao patch coming out at a much decent speed, I am sure you could finish the entire legend of heroes series by the time those guys finish editing the game.

Posted: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018, 20:36   Reply with quote
Updated OP:
- update v 0.6 for english beta translation
- added link for cheat table thread for zero no kiseki in "USEFULL TIPS" section

26.02:
- update v 0.8 for english beta translation
- update for Voice Scripts

Last edited by knur003 on Monday, 26 Feb 2018, 10:21, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018, 06:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
thanks for the hard work buddy

Posted: Friday, 02 Mar 2018, 18:18   Reply with quote
Updated OP once again:
- reuploaded English Beta Patch, version v 0.12 - 2.03.2018 - new update
- reuploaded voice scripts, now with more fixes - 2.03.2018 - new update - redownload
- added my own save file, perfect for ng+ (read detailed info in download section)

And also quick info on some technical aspects of game (beta english translated), since i finished it today:
- game is fully playable from start to end, if you are not english purist you can enjoy it
- i encountered 2 errors (probably due to "beta" state of translation:
1) one type when you aqquire specific items, and you try to higlight them in item menu - an error shows up - just click "ignore" and try to move cursor up or exit item menu). It also shows up when you want to buy that item from shop, ore use it in battle
2) when you try to offer super dishes to Budha in East Street - just click "retry" and you are good to go, also, on final chapter, when you obtain last few recipes for super dishes - i had to switch to full japanese text from backup files, just to finish this. The same error you encounter when you have to enter research building in hospital - just click "retry", and then in game "cancel"

Also there are some f*cked up possible answers when doing quests, and Lloyd needs to answer question. But if you using guide, you will know witch answer you need to choose, so just click 1,2,3 or whatever and it will be good

Other that that - some tehnical issues with fullscreen and so on (more in Usefull Tips section). And thats it. If you really want - you can. If you have problem with any of above - hold until Geofront translation (probably summer this year, but who knows)

Posted: Saturday, 03 Mar 2018, 09:29   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман

Mirrored from Nyaa.si

Zero 0.12 Beta
Ao 0.04 Alpha.

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next