Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018, 14:16

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Mega Man X - Anniversary Collection (1+2)   
Posted: Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018, 10:33   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Quote:
Collection 1 is X1-X4, collection 2 is X5-X8. Releases July 26th in Japan.

Optional filter for sprite-based games, increased resolution for 3D games. Includes a music gallery, the Day of Sigma OVA, past trailers, and an "X Challenge" mode where you'll fight bosses from different games in the X series together.

Both are getting a physical release for Switch/PS4 in Japan, as well as a "1+2" collection (2 discs for PS4, 1 cartridge + download code for Switch). XBO/PC is digital only in Japan. No word yet on how Capcom USA will bring the game over.

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Last edited by fatalerror1 on Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018, 10:41, edited 1 time in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Mega Man X - Legacy Collection (1+2)   
Posted: Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018, 10:40   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
looks dope

Post Post subject: Re: Mega Man X - Anniversary Collection (1+2)   
Posted: Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018, 15:44   Reply with quote
Childhood right here

5 years ago I met the girl of my dreams, even enjoy the fights we have so after 5 years I thought it was time to tie the knot so I asked her to marry me on 2018-05-15 and she said yes. She said it was about time, that I am the man of her dreams and even told me she wants to raise a family with me. Her parents are even overjoyed. Can't be happier!

Posted: Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018, 15:50   Reply with quote
fatalerror1 wrote:
collection 2 is X5-X8

X6 AND X7......

Posted: Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018, 20:07   Reply with quote
fatalerror1 wrote:
Quote:
Collection 1 is X1-X4, collection 2 is X5-X8. Releases July 26th in Japan.

Spoiler
Optional filter for sprite-based games, increased resolution for 3D games. Includes a music gallery, the Day of Sigma OVA, past trailers, and an "X Challenge" mode where you'll fight bosses from different games in the X series together.

Both are getting a physical release for Switch/PS4 in Japan, as well as a "1+2" collection (2 discs for PS4, 1 cartridge + download code for Switch). XBO/PC is digital only in Japan. No word yet on how Capcom USA will bring the game over.

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 launch July 24, 2018, in North America and Europe.
Quote:
Get ready to roll out, Maverick hunters! Join X, Zero, and Axl in eight incredible adventures when Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 bring the future of 21XX to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC this July!

As part of Mega Man’s 30th anniversary celebration, I’m happy to announce that all eight Mega Man X games will be coming to modern platforms via two collections: Mega Man X Legacy Collection, featuring Mega Man X, X2, X3, and X4, and Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2, featuring X5, X6, X7, and X8! Both will be available beginning July 24th for just $19.99 each digitally. In North America, fans can also grab a retail bundle for consoles for $39.99 in a combo pack that includes a disc for each collection on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. For Nintendo Switch, the pack will include a cartridge with the first collection and a digital download voucher for the second collection.

Capcom official announcement: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018, 23:10   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Cool games from the good old days.

Last edited by zaramorozunga on Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018, 23:12, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Wednesday, 11 Apr 2018, 05:35   Reply with quote

July 24th it seems. Also no Maverick Hunter X or Command Mission X? Damnit! X Challenge mode? O_o' CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! That actually looks like it could be decent fun. The filters look pretty good as well. And Day of Sigma will be included as well which is a nice bonus.

Posted: Wednesday, 11 Apr 2018, 13:28   Reply with quote
^
You need to remove the "&t=0s" at the end. Apparently embedding videos with a starting point does not work.

(sorry off-topic)

Posted: Wednesday, 11 Apr 2018, 13:41   Reply with quote
fixed.

cheers and thanks.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 11 Apr 2018, 18:37   Reply with quote
Thanks for fixing it and telling me :) I will remember it in the future then.

Seriously though the more I think about the X Challenge mode the more excited, and terrified I get at the thought of some of the dual boss battles. Dear lord, just thinking about Magmar Dragoon + Blaze Heatnix Together in the same boss room is giving me cold sweats :shock:

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 05:45   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can't wait on tomorrow OwO

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 06:10   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
HorrorTroll wrote:
Can't wait on tomorrow OwO

I think it's out now. People has been streaming it for hours

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 07:14   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
PC version need to wait to 26/07 i think, because Japanese wasn't release out :ROFL:

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 07:24   Reply with quote
steampages:
Quote:
Own all eight titles in the epic, action-packed Mega Man X saga! Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses at once. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, nostalgic commercials, and more.

Quote:
The celebrated Mega Man X series returns! Play as Mega Man X – the powerful successor of classic fighting robot Mega Man – as he battles a variety of deadly bosses known as Mavericks in four unforgettable titles. Mega Man X Legacy Collection includes the legendary 16-bit titles and the series’ exciting foray into the 32-bit era: Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Mega Man X3, and Mega Man X4. The heroic robot grows stronger as he takes down Mavericks and steals their weapons, and can dash and wall jump making for a thrilling, fast-paced combat experience.

Mega Man X Legacy Collection comes with an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more.

This collection is the ultimate way to experience the beginning of the high-octane Mega Man X series.

Quote:
Complete the exciting Mega Man X saga with this collection of four action-packed titles! Spanning two gaming eras, this collection showcases the evolution of the series with Mega Man X5, Mega Man X6, Mega Man X7, and Mega Man X8. Both Mega Man X and his ally Zero return as playable characters, allowing players to jump and shoot through challenging stages with X’s arm cannon, or slash through enemies with Zero’s energy saber.

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 also includes an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more. The collection also includes an animated prequel film starring the origins of Mega Man X villain, Sigma.

This is the ultimate way to experience the second half of the high-octane Mega Man X series.

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 12-Aug-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 17:12   Reply with quote
HorrorTroll wrote:
PC version need to wait to 26/07 i think, because Japanese wasn't release out :ROFL:

NOOOOO ><

-- Edit --

SHOTS FIRED!...SHOTS FIRED!!!!

THE GAME IS OUT NOW!!!!!

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next