Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Thursday, 21 Sep 2017, 10:46

English | Русский

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Looks like Injustice 2 is coming to die on PC afterall.   
Posted: Tuesday, 12 Sep 2017, 23:00   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Thanks but no thanks WB and feminist pandering NRS (Women very ugly, not beautiful and sexy), you probably outsource it to the cheapest studio shits you can find do the PC port. Think most learned about you in MKX and the true shits you really are!

Post Post subject: Re: Looks like Injustice 2 is coming to die on PC afterall.   
Posted: Tuesday, 12 Sep 2017, 23:37   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
lol ::D

Post Post subject: Re: Looks like Injustice 2 is coming to die on PC afterall.   
Posted: Wednesday, 13 Sep 2017, 06:38   
Proud Servant of RIN
^^I tried hard, really hard, but I still am not able to get even the slightest idea what those phrases made in the OP actually shall express, sorry.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]