Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Sunday, 25 Jun 2017, 02:14

English | Русский

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Saints Row 2 [06.11.2009]   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Feb 2009, 22:27   Reply with quote
Upload-Crew [Bot]

Info
Saints Row 2 brings true freedom to open-world gaming. Players can play as who they want, how they want, and with whomever they want in this sequel to the much acclaimed and tremendously successful Saints Row.
Set years after the original, the player finds himself in a Stilwater both familiar and strange and challenged with bringing the Saints back as the rightful kings of Stilwater and bringing vengeance to those who wronged him.

Official Site:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Download Links:
    Mirror 1
    Links Removed.
    Moved to Archive.

New thread:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=55978

Post Post subject: Re: Saints Row 2 [14.02.09]   
Posted: Tuesday, 17 Feb 2009, 02:03   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
bad password on like file 24 and 26 on the music files, tried both 7zip and winrar to extract.

[[Please login to see this link.]] [sr2depot11.ncf] this is a archive of a NCF AFTER i patched it. an update would be great to this, this game is unusable if no patch made. i spent 2 days downloading and was excited to see v1.1 but i guess we will have to wait a few days. this isnt exactly an update "request" this is a request for required files that weren't packed properly. maybe wrong thread if so feel free to move. i put it here to warn the downloaders [ignore post for now, crc check failed DUH]

Posted: Tuesday, 17 Feb 2009, 02:58   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Just verify checksums with .sfv file and redownload failed parts.

Posted: Tuesday, 17 Feb 2009, 07:11   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Kajanis
Yeah man i did. the patch really helps the game. its awsome and works nicely set on all alow detail and low res with my POS graphix card.

Posted: Tuesday, 17 Feb 2009, 19:27   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Kaotic420 wrote:
Kajanis
Yeah man i did. the patch really helps the game. its awsome and works nicely set on all alow detail and low res with my POS graphix card.

Is the patch included in this version?

Posted: Tuesday, 17 Feb 2009, 22:42   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
yeah the patch is provided, i meet the min system specs and play like San Andreas. only problem is not enough gore.

Posted: Thursday, 19 Feb 2009, 21:26   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
there is a 2nd patch on line. i hope we can expect it here. anyway, thx for the great upload!

Posted: Thursday, 19 Feb 2009, 21:45   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
emciosan wrote:
there is a 2nd patch on line. i hope we can expect it here. anyway, thx for the great upload!

The easiest way to get it is making an archive and posting it on the Request thread.
Someone then may make an update for it (which will work for everyone btw)

Posted: Sunday, 22 Feb 2009, 10:46   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can someone post just the ncf files and updates if possible? I would rather not get un-necessary files.

Posted: Monday, 23 Feb 2009, 03:52   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Hi to all,
I'm not sure if this is the better place to ask it, but since I already own the Razor1911 release, where can I find only the NCF files to use it with "SteamUp!"?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Ricky78 on Monday, 23 Feb 2009, 04:02, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Monday, 23 Feb 2009, 03:59   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Ricky78 wrote:
Hi to all,
I'm not sure if this is the better place to ask it, but since I already own the Razor1911 release, where can I find only the NFC files to use it with "SteamUp!"?
Thanks in advance!

The NCFs are in one or more of the RARs. Also, Steam tends to use a different EXE from Retail versions so you will probaly need the Steam EXE also. Sometimes also, there are different DLLs used. I am sorry this is not helpful per-say but that's how Steam rolls.

Posted: Monday, 23 Feb 2009, 04:10   Reply with quote
Thanks for the answer.
Since the Razor1911 release is installed extracting the original files from sid archives with SimPack I think it's the same version: it works using Rev-Loader...
So do I need to redownload the whole game?

Posted: Monday, 23 Feb 2009, 04:28   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Ricky78 wrote:
Thanks for the answer.
Since the Razor1911 release is installed extracting the original files from sid archives with SimPack I think it's the same version: it works using Rev-Loader...
So do I need to redownload the whole game?

Possibly. I don't know what was changed bewteen Steam and Razor1911's versions. Every file could be changed (Highly unlikely) or just the EXE was changed or something in-between. I recommend you redownload the whole game just in case but that may take a long time. At the minimum, you will need the NCFs. After that, use CF Toolbox to verify your game files. If something is invalid or incorrect, a patch can be created for you to fix/replace any files Razor modified from the Steam version or that are updated due to a patch.

Posted: Monday, 23 Feb 2009, 05:14   Reply with quote
Yes, it will take a long time, 6 GBs!

Razor1911 release is the retail dvd with a custom installer that uses simpack (original installer is still present, but, of course, it needs the activation), the only different file is the cracked exe, that can be applied manually (the custom installer copies the original exe).

It would be nice if somebody that downloaded the GCF pwnz0r release could upload only the NCFs so I could try it before redownloading the whole game. :mrgreen:

In the meantime, thanks hegyak! ;;)

-- Edit --

OK, after the download of the six first parts I could extract the NCFs.
This is the results with a clean install of the Razor1911 release:

And this after I applied the Update1 supplied by GCF pwnz0r:

They are the same! :mrgreen:

It would be very helpful to have the Update2, however now, like every newbie, I have to understand why it doesn't work... :mad:
Maybe because it's outdated? :?:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=51501

Posted: Monday, 23 Feb 2009, 10:11   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Saint's Row 2 Update Released
February 17, 2009, 2:59 pm - Valve

Updates to Saint's Row 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Saint's Row 2

* Added 16:9 resolution support
* Changes to graphical settings: Users are able to customize specific graphical settings after choosing either High, Medium or Low
* NPC Tornado Helicopters will now attack the player during missions and/or notoriety situations
* Various other fixes

Important note: All multiplayer games after the new update will be incompatible with previous versions. All users must update their client in order to play alongside each other.

saints row 2 english.ncf
sr2depot.ncf

my archives
::D ::D
[[Please login to see this link.]]

i have allready postedt my archives in the request thread no one can update it for me?

I am The Real Tyrone Biggums

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next