CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 18:21

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: CreamAPI v3.3.0.0 - A Legit DLC Unlocker   
Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 09:09   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
MasterJ360 wrote:
Anyone here have a precompiled CreamAPI file for Tales of Berseria? This stuff is a little out my league I honestly don't know what I am suppose to configure.
I have all the cracked DLC just want to use them with my steam version of the game

Just for the sake of argument, and assuming you're using the newest version of CreamAPI, here is an ini file made up using the script with the extra protection toggled on.

You'll still have to get the dll's and dlc files right yourself as I don't own the game.

Attachment:
berseria.rar

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Close only counts in Hand Shoes and Horse Grenades.
Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 10:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Rui wrote:
Probably some online trigger. Tough luck.

OH! i just got it!!!
revert creamapi from 3.3.0.0 to 2.7.0.0, used ini from dark souls 3 topic and it worked!! now i have dlcs and full online! for everyone's information :)

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 23:28   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
HorseGrenades wrote:
MasterJ360 wrote:
Anyone here have a precompiled CreamAPI file for Tales of Berseria? This stuff is a little out my league I honestly don't know what I am suppose to configure.
I have all the cracked DLC just want to use them with my steam version of the game

Just for the sake of argument, and assuming you're using the newest version of CreamAPI, here is an ini file made up using the script with the extra protection toggled on.

You'll still have to get the dll's and dlc files right yourself as I don't own the game.

Attachment:
berseria.rar

Thanks again, but it still doesn't work the game wont even launch, but at least it showed no errors this time under v3.3.0.0. So I'm betting it has something to do with it checks considering it being a Denuvo game the previous CreamAPI versions only give me fatal errors. So I'm just gonna have to deal with overpriced DLC in order to use texture modding. I even tried Green Luma setting it up was easy, but getting the DLC unlocked is still a hot mess to me. I did managed to download all of its DLC depots now i'm stuck trying to launch the game again using SteamLite

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 16:26   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can someone help me to get company of heroes 2 ardennes assault to work ? I unlocked the dlc but i can't start a new campaign . Thx you

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 22:44   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
OMG! ok great news I figured out why CreamAPI couldn't unlock my Tales of Berseria DLC. I had another CreamApi ini within a sub folder in the same game directory preventing it from working.
Took me 2 days to figure it out but in the end I just had to keep reading through this thread. Thanks a million you guys

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 17:34   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Matte#91 wrote:
Rui wrote:
Probably some online trigger. Tough luck.

OH! i just got it!!!
revert creamapi from 3.3.0.0 to 2.7.0.0, used ini from dark souls 3 topic and it worked!! now i have dlcs and full online! for everyone's information :)

So.... where is a link to the older version, cant find it anywhere.

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 18:30   Reply with quote
^ I posted it on page 103 of this thread.

Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.

Posted: Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 17:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Would this work with DCS world? I'm pretty sure all planes are installed with the game, but locked unless you have the DLC purchased.

Posted: Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 19:29   Reply with quote
Dasm wrote:
Would this work with DCS world? I'm pretty sure all planes are installed with the game, but locked unless you have the DLC purchased.

I'd say you have about a 50% chance of it working, as it is free to play, but not online.

Edit: Almost everything is a separate depot, you'll need to locate somewhere to download the files, check to see if there is a thread for this game.

See here:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

You have nothing to lose by trying, but don't be too mad if it doesn't work.

Posted: Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 20:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
HorseGrenades wrote:
Dasm wrote:

I'd say you have about a 50% chance of it working, as it is free to play, but not online.

Edit: Almost everything is a separate depot, you'll need to locate somewhere to download the files, check to see if there is a thread for this game.

See here:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

You have nothing to lose by trying, but don't be too mad if it doesn't work.

Okay, so apparently the DLC is downloaded, and since I can't find anywhere to acquire the files, I've hit a roadblock for now.

Posted: Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 20:54   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Has anyone been able to play Tekken 7 online with this? I keep getting infinite loading screens at the vs screen with it when trying to do an online match.

Posted: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 08:24   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
You can try to enable the extraprotection, and make sure you've followed the instructions properly & set everything else up correct.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 13:42   Reply with quote
@Suwoh, is it working? I've try change the extraprotection too but when im at rank match but no one seem to pass by.
Playing Player Match with invite it works but if doing searching no match is found.

I guess for me maybe problem from my internet provider, they maybe changing something after the upgrade someday ago.

Posted: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 13:50   Reply with quote
You can try to use an older creamapi version.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 07:53   Reply with quote
OK, doing some port forward is only the basis, (lazy want to call Internet provider to open the port)

The latest v3.3.0.0 has a connection problem, for whatever reason that im still dont know. Going back to v3.0.0.3 Hotfix seem back to normal.

Testing again on Tekken 7 Leaderboard with 3.3.0.0 not shown anything but with 3.0.0.3 Hotfix is working back. Seem im just stay to old version until another update release with the name "Hotfix" on it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1981 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 133  Next