Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018, 19:26

English | Русский




Reply to topic  [ 4403 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2016, 09:40   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 25 Feb 2013, 20:16
Posts: 22400
Location: Pandemonium
^^Please, even if you're a honorable developer, try to use the English language in this forum section. Thanks.

_________________
Image
^^I'm clickable!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2016, 09:43   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Joined: Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 20:45
Posts: 471
Christsnatcher wrote:
^^Please, even if you're a honorable developer, try to use the English language in this forum section. Thanks.


I think it is not a problem to use translate.google.com

_________________
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2016, 09:52   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 25 Feb 2013, 20:16
Posts: 22400
Location: Pandemonium
^^Maybe, but you must nevertheless agree with me that it would be much easier for the majority of our dear forum users to understand your posts if they were written in English (which is an universal language) directly, don't you think? In addition to that fact is the use of the English language stated as preferable in our forum rules, you may only use Russian if you're absolutely not able to communicate in English, but you obviously are. So, to speak in your own terms, it shouldn't be a problem for you, right? ;)

_________________
Image
^^I'm clickable!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2016, 20:09   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Saturday, 31 Oct 2015, 19:45
Posts: 193
Hertzofottoman wrote:
I have 2 questions plz answer :

-How can I use some skins in dota 2 without giving money to them ? (is it possible ? )

-How can I unlock all items in tf 2 ? (or like how can I take items)


I'm just asking simple questions hoow ??? I said is it possible to take all skins in dota 2 with using this one

and How Can I unlock items in tf2 ???


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 13:42   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Monday, 23 Jun 2008, 12:36
Posts: 10
bir3yk wrote:
Christsnatcher wrote:
^^Please, even if you're a honorable developer, try to use the English language in this forum section. Thanks.


I think it is not a problem to use translate.google.com

Same rules for everyone. Nobody is forcing you to stay on the site.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 15:53   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Friday, 12 Sep 2014, 19:18
Posts: 1994
feikki wrote:
Same rules for everyone. Nobody is forcing you to stay on the site.


Read § 1.2 "Spoken Languages: Russian and English" again. It's not preferable, but Russian is still allowed here in the English part of the forum.

_________________
Always wanted to get rid of the files that were not listed in the sfv/md5 hash file? Check the batch I wrote for this: viewtopic.php?p=1273745#p1273745


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016, 19:21   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 25 Feb 2013, 20:16
Posts: 22400
Location: Pandemonium
Come on guys, that's not the correct place to discuss the forum rules, I think I already made my stance clear and we should leave it to that. Thanks.

_________________
Image
^^I'm clickable!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Sunday, 18 Dec 2016, 23:51   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Friday, 11 Mar 2016, 03:07
Posts: 134
Location: Bandung, Indonesia
Can i request instruction to play dota 2 reborn lan mode (v7.00)? Please :/ ,


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Monday, 19 Dec 2016, 12:59   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 25 Feb 2013, 20:16
Posts: 22400
Location: Pandemonium
^^Please respect the forum rules and actually wait at least 48 hours before bumping a question!

_________________
Image
^^I'm clickable!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Saturday, 24 Dec 2016, 09:28   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 02 Mar 2014, 07:32
Posts: 99
legendbobby wrote:
Can i request instruction to play dota 2 reborn lan mode (v7.00)? Please :/ ,



It works with the lates RevEmu, [[Please login to see this link.]]
Pre DoTA 22122016 update, keybindings doesn't work. With the update, keybindings work but the game crashes for some users. Other than that, the games works perfect. Big thanks Bir3yk for this emu and keeping it updated. Much appreciated!!!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Wednesday, 18 Jan 2017, 02:04   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Joined: Sunday, 18 Sep 2011, 03:42
Posts: 1049
Hertzofottoman wrote:
and How Can I unlock items in tf2 ???


Revemu will unlock those once you apply it afaic just read the .ini file all infos are there. If not then may be you still need to use some sourcemod plugin to unlock them.

_________________
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Thursday, 09 Mar 2017, 14:54   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016, 15:11
Posts: 7
hey there,how to lan a dota2 game with revemu?how to create lobby when i use revemu?are there any methods to lan a game that uses a winter map、desert map and so on with revemu ? thanks :D


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Thursday, 09 Mar 2017, 16:19   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 02 Mar 2014, 07:32
Posts: 99
don_16 wrote:
hey there,how to lan a dota2 game with revemu?how to create lobby when i use revemu?are there any methods to lan a game that uses a winter map、desert map and so on with revemu ? thanks :D


*Host
*Always run revloader.exe and dota.exe as admin, host and clients.
-Edit rev.ini and ProcName=dota2.exe -insecure -steam -console -game dota -port 11330 -ip 192.168.0.75 +dota_wait_for_players_to_load_count 10 +dota_wait_for_players_to_load_timeout 120 +dota_start_ai_game 0 +map dota. Edit the IP and Port to reflect your IP and Port.
-Run revloader.exe, will go to where the games shows half of a map. Open the console with '\' if enabled. Else go to options to enable the console and restart the server.
-After restart, type in the console, jointeam good or jointeam bad.

*Clients create a shortcut of dota.exe.
-Right click and select "Properties" of the shortcut.
-Next to 'Target', type ' dota2.exe -insecure -console' ....including the space.
-Start the game from the shortcut.
-Open the console and type connect IP:Port eg connect 172.18.170.177:11330.
-When at the 'half map', jointeam good or bad.

*To use different maps, replace '+map dota' to with either +map dota_desert, +dota_spring, +dota_winter, +dota_coloseum etc in your rev.ini file.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Friday, 10 Mar 2017, 13:12   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016, 15:11
Posts: 7
arizona wrote:
don_16 wrote:
hey there,how to lan a dota2 game with revemu?how to create lobby when i use revemu?are there any methods to lan a game that uses a winter map、desert map and so on with revemu ? thanks :D


*Host
*Always run revloader.exe and dota.exe as admin, host and clients.
-Edit rev.ini and ProcName=dota2.exe -insecure -steam -console -game dota -port 11330 -ip 192.168.0.75 +dota_wait_for_players_to_load_count 10 +dota_wait_for_players_to_load_timeout 120 +dota_start_ai_game 0 +map dota. Edit the IP and Port to reflect your IP and Port.
-Run revloader.exe, will go to where the games shows half of a map. Open the console with '\' if enabled. Else go to options to enable the console and restart the server.
-After restart, type in the console, jointeam good or jointeam bad.

*Clients create a shortcut of dota.exe.
-Right click and select "Properties" of the shortcut.
-Next to 'Target', type ' dota2.exe -insecure -console' ....including the space.
-Start the game from the shortcut.
-Open the console and type connect IP:Port eg connect 172.18.170.177:11330.
-When at the 'half map', jointeam good or bad.

*To use different maps, replace '+map dota' to with either +map dota_desert, +dota_spring, +dota_winter, +dota_coloseum etc in your rev.ini file.


Thanks Sir! ::D


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: RevEmu [Windows]   
Posted: Sunday, 12 Mar 2017, 15:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016, 15:11
Posts: 7
sorry, it comes out some mastakes, error loading resource file, particles/rain fx/econ aurora j.vpcf c
map dota_coloseum/world.vrman_c all error fileopen any solutions? thanks


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 4403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 290, 291, 292, 293, 294  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ELKABILLA, sgern and 14 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group