Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Wednesday, 18 Jul 2018, 19:24

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 2400 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: TINserver   
Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 13:36   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
steamCooker wrote:
is there a log in tinserverclient(steam.exe).log telling that it is starting the dota2.exe process ? do u have tinserverclient64.wrapper in place ? any specific antivirus to mention ? or tool ? do other games work ? can you try spacewar (480) and tell if the gamepatch works, telling that the game patch is injected ?

Hello steamCooker. The workspace in which this version of TINserver is mounted is the same one in which I have installed previous versions. I returned to update the TINserver (run_me_first for third time) and now generate tinserverclient.(dota2.exe).log with this error

What I can do?

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 15:13   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hackerprod wrote:
steamCooker wrote:
is there a log in tinserverclient(steam.exe).log telling that it is starting the dota2.exe process ? do u have tinserverclient64.wrapper in place ? any specific antivirus to mention ? or tool ? do other games work ? can you try spacewar (480) and tell if the gamepatch works, telling that the game patch is injected ?

Hello steamCooker. The workspace in which this version of TINserver is mounted is the same one in which I have installed previous versions. I returned to update the TINserver (run_me_first for third time) and now generate tinserverclient.(dota2.exe).log with this error

What I can do?

try to add it from within steam
TINserver / licensedPackages]
; Licensed packages
0 = Steam
197846 = Dota 2
Use the AppInfo files that come in the original steam, which you downloaded (to be compatible with your current update of dota2) and change the name to appInfoCache.vdf, pkgInfoCache.vdf, leave the depotcache inside Content/3 and its appmanifest_570.acf also and creates common/dota 2 beta inside and the dota2 comes out, and not there to add it as a game that is not steam, so I use it and it works well until the 7.16 I use now

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 16:06   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
willjp93 wrote:
Hackerprod wrote:
steamCooker wrote:

What I can do?

try to add it from within steam
TINserver / licensedPackages]
; Licensed packages
0 = Steam
197846 = Dota 2
Use the AppInfo files that come in the original steam, which you downloaded (to be compatible with your current update of dota2) and change the name to appInfoCache.vdf, pkgInfoCache.vdf, leave the depotcache inside Content/3 and its appmanifest_570.acf also and creates common/dota 2 beta inside and the dota2 comes out, and not there to add it as a game that is not steam, so I use it and it works well until the 7.16 I use now

@Hackerprod I did not have to do any of that, just set it up as usual, and version 17 works perfectly for me.

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 18:23   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Make sure you have added tinserver to the exception list and firewall! These are the two things that often stop my friends from connecting. And sometimes for some users running as Administrator helps.

Although if none of that helps you may have an actual issue :?

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 18:59   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
SuirotrasBocaj wrote:
Make sure you have added tinserver to the exception list and firewall! These are the two things that often stop my friends from connecting. And sometimes for some users running as Administrator helps.

Although if none of that helps you may have an actual issue :?

The strange thing is that I have mounted the version 09-11-17 of TINserver (It does not contain the WebApi) and it works perfectly, the firewall is disabled. With this version ... the TINserverClient(dota2.exe).log says Unable to patch process.
SteamCooker some other idea please ... Thank you all for the help.

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 20:05   Reply with quote
Cooking Steam for CS RIN!
this it the latest client build, try it just in case.
please use latest tinserver rather than old one, with latest steam client update , latest appinfo cache.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 22:05   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
steamCooker wrote:
this it the latest client build, try it just in case.
please use latest tinserver rather than old one, with latest steam client update , latest appinfo cache.

How to modify the text in the picture

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 22:37   Reply with quote
you can not , i don't feel like making it configurable ... unless you hack the .exe,
those functions if you can find them by disassembling :

3.     void TINSteamWebServerInterface::writeChangePasswordHtmlPageHeader(PrintStream * out, Language language, const char * errorMessage)
  4.     {
  5.         out->printf("<html><head><body style='color: #E1E1E1;background-color:#2D2D2B; color=#939393; font-family: Arial,Helvetica; margin:20px;'><table><tr><td style='color: #E1E1E1; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal'>TINserver</td><td style='line-height: 17px; margin-top:10px; color: #939393;'>%s</td></tr>", System::getBuildDate());
  6.         out->print("<tr><td><br></td></tr>");
  7.         out->print("<tr><td style='color: #E1E1E1; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal'>Change password (disabled feature)</td></tr>");
  9.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "invalid"))    out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Invalid request");
  10.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "empty_field"))    out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Please fill all fields");
  11.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "password_missmatch")) out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Passwords are not identical");
  12.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "space"))  out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Spaces not allowed");
  13.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "email"))  out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Invalid email");
  14.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "account"))    out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Too short account name");
  15.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "password"))   out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Too short password");
  17.         out->print("<tr><td>");
  18.     }
  20. void SteamWebServerInterface::getJoinHtmlPageLabels(char accountName[200], char password[200], char confirmPassword[200], char email[200], char confirm[200], Language language)
  21. {
  22.     strcpy(accountName, "Account name");
  23.     strcpy(password, "Password");
  24.     strcpy(confirmPassword, "Confirm password");
  25.     strcpy(email, "Email");
  26.     strcpy(confirm, "Continue");
  27. }
  29. void SteamWebServerInterface::writeJoinHtmlPageFooter(PrintStream * out, Language language)
  30. {
  31.     out->print("</td></tr>");
  32.     out->print("</table>");
  33.     out->print("</body>");
  34.     out->print("</html>");
  35. }

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 04:18   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
steamCooker wrote:
you can not , i don't feel like making it configurable ... unless you hack the .exe,
those functions if you can find them by disassembling :

3.     void TINSteamWebServerInterface::writeChangePasswordHtmlPageHeader(PrintStream * out, Language language, const char * errorMessage)
  4.     {
  5.         out->printf("<html><head><body style='color: #E1E1E1;background-color:#2D2D2B; color=#939393; font-family: Arial,Helvetica; margin:20px;'><table><tr><td style='color: #E1E1E1; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal'>TINserver</td><td style='line-height: 17px; margin-top:10px; color: #939393;'>%s</td></tr>", System::getBuildDate());
  6.         out->print("<tr><td><br></td></tr>");
  7.         out->print("<tr><td style='color: #E1E1E1; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal'>Change password (disabled feature)</td></tr>");
  9.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "invalid"))    out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Invalid request");
  10.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "empty_field"))    out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Please fill all fields");
  11.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "password_missmatch")) out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Passwords are not identical");
  12.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "space"))  out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Spaces not allowed");
  13.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "email"))  out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Invalid email");
  14.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "account"))    out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Too short account name");
  15.         if (String::equals(errorMessage, "password"))   out->printf("<tr><td style='color:red'>%s</td></tr>", "Too short password");
  17.         out->print("<tr><td>");
  18.     }
  20. void SteamWebServerInterface::getJoinHtmlPageLabels(char accountName[200], char password[200], char confirmPassword[200], char email[200], char confirm[200], Language language)
  21. {
  22.     strcpy(accountName, "Account name");
  23.     strcpy(password, "Password");
  24.     strcpy(confirmPassword, "Confirm password");
  25.     strcpy(email, "Email");
  26.     strcpy(confirm, "Continue");
  27. }
  29. void SteamWebServerInterface::writeJoinHtmlPageFooter(PrintStream * out, Language language)
  30. {
  31.     out->print("</td></tr>");
  32.     out->print("</table>");
  33.     out->print("</body>");
  34.     out->print("</html>");
  35. }

Thank you for replying me, I just want to edit some of the more beautiful!

In addition, I found that manifest files can be passed
[[Please login to see this link.]]? Download

Game files can be downloaded via cdn.mileweb.cs.steampowered.com.8686c.com/depot/[Depot ID]/chunk/[SHA1]?

Then is it possible to directly download all games by simply forwarding the address of the TinServerClient to the address of the Steam official server?

My English is not good, I hope you can understand

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 05:29   Reply with quote
yes the URL is like that, but you can't because the decryption key is not the same one.

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 15:20   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Please ... someone can share the functional server, to check if the error is when updating. Thanks to all for the help

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 17:35   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Hackerprod wrote:
Please ... someone can share the functional server, to check if the error is when updating. Thanks to all for the help

The 'functional server' is right there on 1st page...

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018, 18:32   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
RIPAciD wrote:
Hackerprod wrote:

The 'functional server' is right there on 1st page...

I'm sorry ... do not explain me well. An updated server, where Dota 2 is working well without the "content" folder. Regards :)

Posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2018, 12:12   Reply with quote
hzm0603 wrote:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Is this correct as when the file downloads it is a different size to the one I already have? For example, the latest manifest for 228983 I've got is slightly smaller than the one downloaded from the URL. Are the manifest files encrypted too, thus accounting for a bigger size?

-- Edit --

Hi steamCooker

Getting an error due to the akami hostname change when getting the app images etc:

1. 2018/06/21 11:59:54 -  WARN : cdn.store.steampowered.com - Not implemented : /gamedetailsheader/588650/header_t_2.jpg

This is with the latest server and client versions.

Also, thanks for implementing the Achievements downloader :)

Posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2018, 15:50   Reply with quote
pmein1 wrote:
hzm0603 wrote:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Is this correct as when the file downloads it is a different size to the one I already have? For example, the latest manifest for 228983 I've got is slightly smaller than the one downloaded from the URL. Are the manifest files encrypted too, thus accounting for a bigger size?

-- Edit --

Hi steamCooker

Getting an error due to the akami hostname change when getting the app images etc:

1. 2018/06/21 11:59:54 -  WARN : cdn.store.steampowered.com - Not implemented : /gamedetailsheader/588650/header_t_2.jpg

This is with the latest server and client versions.

Also, thanks for implementing the Achievements downloader :)

I had same issues with the latest client of hostname changes... For profile pictures and headers. I've stayed with an old client for now. I don't expect things will improve much considering how much steam is changing in the beta.

Reply to topic  [ 2400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160  Next