Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Wednesday, 26 Sep 2018, 02:36

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1387 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: GreenLuma Reborn 1.5.6   
Posted: Sunday, 24 Jun 2018, 22:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
W4TCHD0GE wrote:
(-NoHook and not replacing any files from Steam).

we tried to do this as well and it still didn't work, maybe we messed up somehow but the instructions aren't very clear. what files do you NOT replace and how do you do the -nohook thing properly?

Posted: Monday, 25 Jun 2018, 07:17   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
helloitsjosh wrote:
W4TCHD0GE wrote:
(-NoHook and not replacing any files from Steam).

we tried to do this as well and it still didn't work, maybe we messed up somehow but the instructions aren't very clear. what files do you NOT replace and how do you do the -nohook thing properly?
When you install GLR (by putting the files in to the Steam Folder [x86 and x64] you should not have to replace any files from Steam itself. After adding those files put in the GLR Steam Launcher and place a Shortcut with the parameter -NoHook. These things should already be better explained in the FAQ.txt that comes with the rar files.

Posted: Monday, 25 Jun 2018, 17:18   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Did anyone manage to unlock Arma 3 DLCs? Added the AppIDs but it doesn't show as purchased in Steam. And if it does show up, it's still locked in Arma.

Posted: Monday, 25 Jun 2018, 21:52   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Hey, how can i make to bypass the family share? so i can play with my friend call of duty ghost multiplayer - alien. I own the game with all dlc's and season pass.

Posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018, 10:04   Reply with quote
DarkPoison wrote:
Hey, how can i make to bypass the family share? so i can play with my friend call of duty ghost multiplayer - alien. I own the game with all dlc's and season pass.

Your friend has to share their Steam library with you through Family sharing.

After that, you just install the game and add its app ID after launching GLR through Steam. The game will then appear in your library rather than your friend's so that both of you are able to play.

Owner of the CreamAPI Game Compatibility spreadsheet
[[Please login to see this link.]]

GreenLuma Reborn App: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018, 11:33   Reply with quote
linkthehylian wrote:
DarkPoison wrote:

Your friend has to share their Steam library with you through Family sharing.

After that, you just install the game and add its app ID after launching GLR through Steam. The game will then appear in your library rather than your friend's so that both of you are able to play.

Thanks

Posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018, 19:39   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
I dont know why but GreenLuma Reborn (1.5.6) shows I have only 10 DLCs for Euro Truck Simulator 2 installed but I've just copied latest all DLC pack and properly configured GLR AppList with all DLC's listed, any tips for that issue?

Posted: Wednesday, 27 Jun 2018, 04:13   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
smiglo5
You also need to modify the game acf file.

viewtopic.php?p=1608587#p1608587

LumaCEG viewtopic.php?f=29&t=64354

Posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2018, 03:01   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
I've been using GLR for a while now, but today is the first time i'm having an issue with it. It was working fine last night, but this morning, when i try to launch a specific game from my library, nothing happens. I've re-installed the game, and it is fully updated. I've re-installed GLR and steam, rebooted multiple times, even moved the game to a different drive, still nothing.

When i launch the game, the "Preparing to launch" window pops up for a split second, then disappears, nothing launches after that.

The only thing i can find are these lines from the console window

GameAction [AppID 383120, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to RequestingLicense with ""
GameAction [AppID 383120, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp failed with AppError_5 with "FamilySharing"
GameAction [AppID 383120, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to Failed with ""

Any idea what the issue is? I'm stumped. Thanks in advance.

Posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2018, 14:43   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
i've gotten eac disconnect peer untrusted on some matches in dragon ball fighterz, this may have been the cause idk, but after I removed it, it went away, so it may trigger eac

Posted: Saturday, 30 Jun 2018, 09:32   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey guys. I've already been banned on Dead by Daylight on greenluma and before using it again, I would like to ask you if I rish any ban again or not.

I've just bought Crash N.Sane Trilogy on my main account and I'd like to let my brother play it simultaneously with me.

Does he or do I risk any ban if I let use him greenluma for this reason? Thanks!

Posted: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018, 02:52   Reply with quote
reginof wrote:
Hey guys. I've already been banned on Dead by Daylight on greenluma and before using it again, I would like to ask you if I rish any ban again or not.

I've just bought Crash N.Sane Trilogy on my main account and I'd like to let my brother play it simultaneously with me.

Does he or do I risk any ban if I let use him greenluma for this reason? Thanks!

Dead by Daylight is the only game I'm aware of that now blacklists GreenLuma Reborn. I was also banned from a ban wave because of it. I've mentioned this already when I was banned from the game. If you didn't know or see my post about it then you willingly took the risk without any knowledge of it. If you do decide to buy the game on another account, do NOT use GLR when you want to play it. Or else it will happen again.

Your brother should be fine if he wants to use GLR to play that game with you. :)

-- Edit --

ThanksLori wrote:
i've gotten eac disconnect peer untrusted on some matches in dragon ball fighterz, this may have been the cause idk, but after I removed it, it went away, so it may trigger eac

Make sure you're using the most up-to-date version of GLR (1.5.6) and the -NoHook parameter for your GLR shortcut.

-- Edit --

Budweez3r wrote:
I've been using GLR for a while now, but today is the first time i'm having an issue with it. It was working fine last night, but this morning, when i try to launch a specific game from my library, nothing happens. I've re-installed the game, and it is fully updated. I've re-installed GLR and steam, rebooted multiple times, even moved the game to a different drive, still nothing.

When i launch the game, the "Preparing to launch" window pops up for a split second, then disappears, nothing launches after that.

The only thing i can find are these lines from the console window

GameAction [AppID 383120, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to RequestingLicense with ""
GameAction [AppID 383120, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp failed with AppError_5 with "FamilySharing"
GameAction [AppID 383120, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to Failed with ""

Any idea what the issue is? I'm stumped. Thanks in advance.

Try deleting your "appcache" folder where Steam is installed. I've heard this fixed many issues other users had with using GLR.

If that doesn't work. Then, wait for a response from Steam006.

Owner of the CreamAPI Game Compatibility spreadsheet

GreenLuma Reborn App: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018, 07:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
@linkthehylian aight thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

Posted: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018, 12:37   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I have been testing the command library_sharing_account_max in steam console, trying to rise the limit, but not working, is useless?? or would have a way to implement in GLR??
On the other hand, a workaround for dont starve together (not working in luma) is using normal family steam sharing and uncheck it when you are conected to the server you want to play, and successively up to five friends connected in same server.

Posted: Sunday, 01 Jul 2018, 13:55   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
linkthehylian wrote:
reginof wrote:

Dead by Daylight is the only game I'm aware of that now blacklists GreenLuma Reborn. I was also banned from a ban wave because of it. I've mentioned this already when I was banned from the game. If you didn't know or see my post about it then you willingly took the risk without any knowledge of it. If you do decide to buy the game on another account, do NOT use GLR when you want to play it. Or else it will happen again.

Your brother should be fine if he wants to use GLR to play that game with you. :)

Question: if I have Dead by Daylight on an account but I use greenluma only for Crash N.Sane Trilogy (on that same account), will I get banned if I play dead by daylight since greenluma goes in the steam files and not in the game directory files and may be detected even if I'm using it for another game? Thanks in advance

Last edited by reginof on Sunday, 01 Jul 2018, 13:58, edited 2 times in total.

Reply to topic  [ 1387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 93  Next