Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Saturday, 22 Sep 2018, 01:12

English | Русский




This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Monday, 02 Dec 2013, 21:38   Reply with quote
Revolting Apprentice of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 25 Sep 2011, 19:50
Posts: 6213
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
POOTERMAN wrote:
Is anyone still playing this? I downloaded the torrent and always get "no servers found" message everytime :(

There were servers in the past. Anyway, stay tuned for a REVOLT release with the updated version.

_________________
Image
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Tuesday, 03 Dec 2013, 18:37   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 19 Nov 2013, 11:51
Posts: 589
Cool, please post a msg in here when the revolt rls is ready please :)

P.S. Is there any way this can be played without being signed in to Steam?

_________________
CHECK OUT ALL MY GAME ICONS HERE:

[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Tuesday, 03 Dec 2013, 18:42   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 14 Feb 2010, 01:59
Posts: 1371
POOTERMAN wrote:
Cool, please post a msg in here when the revolt rls is ready please :)

P.S. Is there any way this can be played without being signed in to Steam?


Maybe... just wait for roy to share the game.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Saturday, 07 Dec 2013, 16:06   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 19 Nov 2013, 11:51
Posts: 589
Royalgamer06 wrote:
POOTERMAN wrote:
Is anyone still playing this? I downloaded the torrent and always get "no servers found" message everytime :(

There were servers in the past. Anyway, stay tuned for a REVOLT release with the updated version.


Any news on a REVOLT rls of this yet?

_________________
CHECK OUT ALL MY GAME ICONS HERE:

[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Sunday, 08 Dec 2013, 13:16   Reply with quote
Revolting Apprentice of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 25 Sep 2011, 19:50
Posts: 6213
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
POOTERMAN wrote:
Royalgamer06 wrote:
POOTERMAN wrote:
Is anyone still playing this? I downloaded the torrent and always get "no servers found" message everytime :(

There were servers in the past. Anyway, stay tuned for a REVOLT release with the updated version.


Any news on a REVOLT rls of this yet?

We are working to get the MP part working.

_________________
Image
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Tuesday, 10 Dec 2013, 16:32   Reply with quote
Revolting Apprentice of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 25 Sep 2011, 19:50
Posts: 6213
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
Latest Primal Carnage steamrip:
[[Please login to see this link.]]
Enjoy!

_________________
Image
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Tuesday, 10 Dec 2013, 23:52   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 14 Feb 2010, 01:59
Posts: 1371
Royalgamer06 wrote:
Latest Primal Carnage steamrip:
[[Please login to see this link.]]
Enjoy!


Thank you.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Wednesday, 11 Dec 2013, 09:37   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 18 May 2009, 17:59
Posts: 810
Location: Tibet
Thanks.

_________________
.
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Friday, 13 Dec 2013, 14:17   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 03 Aug 2013, 16:48
Posts: 93
thnx

I see the game does not hav a steamworks fix yet
wil b w8ing patiently
really lookin fwd 2 tryin this gme out


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Friday, 13 Dec 2013, 15:10   Reply with quote
Revolting Apprentice of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 25 Sep 2011, 19:50
Posts: 6213
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
I am having issues with multiplayer, even with the legit version...

_________________
Image
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Dec 2013, 02:30   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 19 Nov 2013, 11:51
Posts: 589
I've been trying to Use the latest v1.3 version that was uploaded by RoyalGamer06 but whenever I try to join any of the games that are being hosted it just sits there saying "connecting" but never does anything, even if I leave it for say 20 minutes.

All the settings in my firewall are open for it to connect and I'm seeing hosted games with low ping values so does anyone have any ideas please as to what the problem is?

has anyone actually been able to connect to a hosted game in the recent v1.3 version that was uploaded by RoyalGamer06?

_________________
CHECK OUT ALL MY GAME ICONS HERE:

[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Saturday, 14 Dec 2013, 11:41   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 03 Aug 2013, 16:48
Posts: 93
POOTERMAN wrote:
I've been trying to Use the latest v1.3 version that was uploaded by RoyalGamer06 but whenever I try to join any of the games that are being hosted it just sits there saying "connecting" but never does anything, even if I leave it for say 20 minutes.

All the settings in my firewall are open for it to connect and I'm seeing hosted games with low ping values so does anyone have any ideas please as to what the problem is?

has anyone actually been able to connect to a hosted game in the recent v1.3 version that was uploaded by RoyalGamer06?


there is no steamworks fix yet
those servers you are trying to connect to are original servers, you can only connectto cracked servers but there arnt any yet
once the steamworks fix comes out ther will be servers
just be patient


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Saturday, 29 Mar 2014, 10:09   Reply with quote
Revolting Apprentice of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 25 Sep 2011, 19:50
Posts: 6213
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
Royalgamer06 wrote:
POOTERMAN wrote:
Is anyone still playing this? I downloaded the torrent and always get "no servers found" message everytime :(

There were servers in the past. Anyway, stay tuned for a REVOLT release with the updated version.

Sorry for the long wait, but...

Primal.Carnage.V1.3.0.Incl.DLC-REVOLT

[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Spoiler
Image

_________________
Image
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Saturday, 29 Mar 2014, 12:11   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 25 Feb 2013, 20:16
Posts: 22496
Location: Pandemonium
Thank you very much Royalgamer06 and REVOLT for the updated version! Better late than never... :wink:

_________________
Image
^^I'm clickable!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Primal Carnage   
Posted: Saturday, 29 Mar 2014, 13:44   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 03 Aug 2013, 16:48
Posts: 93
thnx
so this release is fully working online?
are the servers active?


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group