Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Friday, 22 Jun 2018, 23:33

English | Русский

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Star Wars Battlefront games   
Posted: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 09:24   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Hi
these releases are right ones to get? do i need anything else to be up-to-date?

Star.Wars.Battlefront-RELOADED
Star_Wars_Battlefront_Update_v1.2_Cracked-VENGEANCE

Star.Wars.Battlefront.II-RELOADED

Post Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront games   
Posted: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 10:05   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
i'm interested in this too. And another question.. since i read people on steam have to use gameranger to play multiplayer, is it right to assume that pirated and legit version of the game can play together?

Posted: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 10:39   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Just like in the case of Star Wars:Republic Commando get the retail images of SW:Battlefront (3xCD or 1xDVD) and SW:Battlefront 2 (1xDVD). If the game images contain a retail installer and install completes without errors you're good.
Then download patches 1.2 for SW:Battlefront and 1.1 for SW:Battlefront 2 from [[Please login to see this link.]]. Finally get SW:Battlefront 1.2 crack by VengencE and SW:Battlefront 2 1.1 noCD by Psych from [[Please login to see this link.]], there are also mini-images for SW:Battlefront 2 if you prefer it that way.
I wonder why do you start another thread about the latest game version (especially the pre-steam era ones) if there are like... gazillion sites on the net hosting cracks/rls info. You don't trust those sites or what? If you're looking for pre-steam era games latest patch/crack info [[Please login to see this link.]] is always your best pick.

Posted: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 13:30   Reply with quote
adamaxax wrote:
Just like in the case of Star Wars:Republic Commando get the retail images of SW:Battlefront (3xCD or 1xDVD) and SW:Battlefront 2 (1xDVD). If the game images contain a retail installer and install completes without errors you're good.

thanks but i was talking about SCENE RELEASES not some random retail iso from the web. there is a lot of difference between these. :wall:

adamaxax wrote:
I wonder why do you start another thread about the latest game version (especially the pre-steam era ones)

because i don't care much about graphics and i want to play the games which i missed in the past. or i am trying to get a SCENE release and replace it with the repacks that i already have.

adamaxax wrote:
if there are like... gazillion sites on the net hosting cracks/rls info. You don't trust those sites or what?

none of those sites are 100% complete, specially when it comes to old pre-steam games. and furthermore, it is not easy to find nfo file of these old release.

adamaxax wrote:
If you're looking for pre-steam era games latest patch/crack info [[Please login to see this link.]] is always your best pick.

i know about GCW from a long time ago, as i said before i am only interested in SCENE releases, i go for P2P only when there is no SCENE releases available or the release is outdated.
-----------------------------------------------
still need the answer regarding SCENE releases of these games from someone who have the knowledge.

Posted: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 16:25   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
GCW have Scene-Cracks along with others...!?

Gameranger should work with pirated, yes.

Posted: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 17:18   Reply with quote
ShadowDuke wrote:
GCW have Scene-Cracks along with others...!?

Gameranger should work with pirated, yes.

i an asking "which release is best" not "which crack is best".
one of the things that confused me is "Star.Wars.Battlefront.II-RELOADED" got "nuked" because of "confirmed.loader.used.that.is.FORBiDDEN.even.on.xmas.remember"!
what is the meaning of this?

and what is this Gameranger?

-- Edit --

never mind about Gameranger.
since i never play multilayer part of the games, i didn't know it is related to MP part.

Last edited by General Surena on Monday, 30 Jun 2014, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 20:11   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
theres a torrent on tpb with added mods.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]