English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 742 posts ] 

Which Non Steam Patch do you use?
V19 12%  12%  [ 34 ]
V23B 16%  16%  [ 46 ]
V24 2%  2%  [ 7 ]
V26 69%  69%  [ 195 ]
Total votes : 282

Post Post subject: Re: Decayed Releases [CS:D | CS:D2 | CS:D Lite] Open Beta Ou   
Posted: Thursday, 09 Apr 2009, 08:34   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Admin-PC wrote:
decayed.cell im making u a website just for your counter strike

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 09 Apr 2009, 09:05   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
i kno its nothing good but here it is

Admin-PC

Posted: Thursday, 09 Apr 2009, 21:47   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
decayed.cell wrote:
drfakeacc wrote:
decayed, are you gonna complete your cs lite sometimes, or did you drop this project?

I really do want to finish it sometime but real life is preventing me. There's a problem with that shotbox_T model and since the engine is so old theres problems on Vista when you use D3D (I think) or OpenGL one of them since it relies on hw.dll
You'll have some work with updating the files as well.
I did something like a "rip" from 1.6 as well, inspired by your great work. It's not as small as yours, but more up-to-date, and it works with all maps, metamod and AMXX as well. Yours has at least missing textures.

But, I don't want to criticise you. especially after i've mentioned how much work this stuff is. So, anyway, I hope you're going to release this someday.

PS. How did you do that with the "working" server browser, was it just editing this one file with the master server, or what did you do?

Post Post subject: Re: Decayed Releases [CS:D | CS:D2 | CS:D Lite] Open Beta Out!   
Posted: Friday, 10 Apr 2009, 05:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
decayed did u like the site i made
????

-- Edit --

Decayed.cell Just Email Me If You Want Me To Add Stuff To The Site I Made

Lord Of The Geeks (L.O.T.G)
Admin-PC

Posted: Friday, 10 Apr 2009, 19:40   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Agent D wrote:
I can't quite figure it out after scouring this thread, we have 5 computers on a lan, all running Decayed LITE, ok lite, the stand alone, all the computers can see the game, and all can join except for one person, who gets the INVALID CD KEY error, what do we do?

Hey, can someone help me out with this, we're having another lan tomorrow, and if we could dolve the problem by then it would be awesome, thank you.

Post Post subject: Re: Decayed Releases [CS:D | CS:D2 | CS:D Lite] Open Beta Out!   
Posted: Saturday, 11 Apr 2009, 00:33   Reply with quote
A+
Are you sure his version is the same ?

Posted: Saturday, 25 Apr 2009, 23:13   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Agent D wrote:
I can't quite figure it out after scouring this thread, we have 5 computers on a lan, all running Decayed LITE, ok lite, the stand alone, all the computers can see the game, and all can join except for one person, who gets the INVALID CD KEY error, what do we do?

Hey, can someone help me out with this, we're having another lan tomorrow, and if we could dolve the problem by then it would be awesome, thank you.

Verify if the person put the same CD KEY that the server has ("AAAA-AAAA-..."). You can see this in the registry of windows.

Posted: Thursday, 30 Apr 2009, 11:56   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
can i get the link for the latest decayed lite release? something with a newer patch (maybe patch 31 or 35) with newer AMXX (1.8.1) & Metamod, and newer GunGame (2.12)

thanks

Posted: Friday, 01 May 2009, 23:10   Reply with quote
AntiVir says to me that 'geoip_amxx.dll' is a trojan while extracting CSDL_2.exe

(from this site: [[Please login to see this link.]])

Posted: Friday, 03 Jul 2009, 21:43   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
When I try to start an LAN server i get the "Unable to load authentication library" error. I tried to download the crack even though it was not dedicated server as well. There is nothing in the link page.

Posted: Monday, 20 Jul 2009, 12:42   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thansks you so much guys

Posted: Tuesday, 04 Aug 2009, 04:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Klug wrote:
Agent D wrote:

Verify if the person put the same CD KEY that the server has ("AAAA-AAAA-..."). You can see this in the registry of windows.

The game never requested a CD KEY, and we're all using the exact same download of DECAYED LITE, copied off of my USB drive, the rest of us just run it and join the host's server. We tried with everyone hosting, and he can see games hosted on every computer, but when he clicks it to join, he gets the invalid cd key, if somehow, the registry entry for it gave him a different key, where's the registry entry located so that i can change it to the same one? And Lite is the stand alone .exe, so we can't install the patches to it or anything like that.

Posted: Monday, 26 Oct 2009, 23:08   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Roggan wrote:
AntiVir says to me that 'geoip_amxx.dll' is a trojan while extracting CSDL_2.exe

(from this site: [[Please login to see this link.]])

Sorry for the bump, just reinstall AMXX and you're good to go.

Posted: Monday, 02 Nov 2009, 14:52   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I tried to play it with a friend and hamachi,
and i tried to connect there was something like
lan is not allowed oder restricted oder something an then
there was standing " (class c) " ...
What does that mean? I just wanna play with my friends over lan ..
Thanks for Help

Greez
Tim

Posted: Tuesday, 01 Dec 2009, 12:25   Reply with quote
I think thats an sv_lan thing try sv_lan 0 or sv_lan 1 on the host

Reply to topic  [ 742 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next